Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Stupid observation.

How come no one on GoT wears glasses or needs braces?

Because they are fairly primitive people, I'm sure a vast majority of the population of Westeros needs braces or glasses, they just probably call them names on some "Bring me my armor Squire Yuckmouth"

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Stupid observation.

they dont show glasses on the show but people do wear glasses. in the books they always mention that the finest looking glasses and all glass scultpures come from myr, one of the free cities. the one thoros of myr is from.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
None book reader here….. let's break down littlefingers plan

The Lannisters have an alliance with Dorne, Highgarden, the Vale & Bolton

Littlefinger teamed with Highgarden to betray the Lannisters, kill Joffrey and kidnap Sansa. The question is, what did Littlefinger get from Highgarden in order to pull this off? We know how Highgarden benefits from this action - the crown. But kidnapping Sansa, alone, cannot be the guarantee he was provided.

I say this because, Sansa CANNOT marry her cousin publicly. This can't be done for one reason alone:
- Doing so would obviously tell the Lannisters that he was behind Joffrey's killing and launch the two sides into war. If he can't marry them publicly, then she cannot assume control and unite the North.

So I wonder if Highgarden has promised to protect Littlefinger if news surfaces that Sansa is in the Vale? This is quite peculiar because that's all but giving Littlefinger the advantage in the relationship. If he drops dime about Joffrey's death, the Lannisters kill Marg, attack Highgarden - and Littefinger never sends a single soldier outside of the Vale. Seems like a bad play from Highgarden to get the crown.

The real question then is, what signature event will Littlefinger wait for/create in order to allow Sansa to resurface? Any scenario you can think of that allows Sansa to be alive outside of Kings Landing ends up with war breaking out in that land.
I was under the impression that Sansa will marry her cousin under her alias as Littlefinger's niece.

Daps
I was under the impression that Sansa will marry her cousin under her alias as Littlefinger's niece.

What would be the advantage in that tho?

Highborns marry other highborns for political reasons. Sansa is a pretty girl, but if it weren't for her last name, she'd be used other ways for Littlefinger. :shaq:

Daps
Just finished season 2....the story lines and potential story lines :ohlawd:

You pouring wildfire on yourself coming in this thread breh
3hbk9ZJ.png

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
None book reader here….. let's break down littlefingers plan

The Lannisters have an alliance with Dorne, Highgarden, the Vale & Bolton

Littlefinger teamed with Highgarden to betray the Lannisters, kill Joffrey and kidnap Sansa. The question is, what did Littlefinger get from Highgarden in order to pull this off? We know how Highgarden benefits from this action - the crown. But kidnapping Sansa, alone, cannot be the guarantee he was provided.

I say this because, Sansa CANNOT marry her cousin publicly. This can't be done for one reason alone:
- Doing so would obviously tell the Lannisters that he was behind Joffrey's killing and launch the two sides into war. If he can't marry them publicly, then she cannot assume control and unite the North.

So I wonder if Highgarden has promised to protect Littlefinger if news surfaces that Sansa is in the Vale? This is quite peculiar because that's all but giving Littlefinger the advantage in the relationship. If he drops dime about Joffrey's death, the Lannisters kill Marg, attack Highgarden - and Littefinger never sends a single soldier outside of the Vale. Seems like a bad play from Highgarden to get the crown.

The real question then is, what signature event will Littlefinger wait for/create in order to allow Sansa to resurface? Any scenario you can think of that allows Sansa to be alive outside of Kings Landing ends up with war breaking out in that land.
I also figured that if the Tyrells took over, they'd probably pardon him. :yeshrug:

Stupid observation.

I never realized that. :russ:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
What would be the advantage in that tho?

Highborns marry other highborns for political reasons. Sansa is a pretty girl, but if it weren't for her last name, she'd be used other ways for Littlefinger. :shaq:
I guess as a way to hide out and diminish the suspension that the girl that arrived in the Vale days (or however long) after Joffery's killing isn't Sansa but his niece. I would think if people got word that Littlefinger brought in a girl that fits Sansa's description, the day(s) after Joffery was murdered they're going to investigate (again just guessing). So by bringing her in as a niece that's set up to marry her cousin, she gets to hide out.

Now as for his end goal for her, it's obvious he wants her as a substitute for her mother and to gain control over Winterfell after everything subsides.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
King Robert, the drunkest drunkard in all of westeros, is magically killed by boar, while hunting with his kings guard, as rumors start to circulate of joffrey being a b*stard

2 days ago y'all had no idea who killed jon arryn, but now all deaths are what they seem?

there is not one death on this show that is accidental

my speculation, and its obvious it went over heads, was that every death pinned against cersei could very well be littlefingers
- jon arryn poisoned
- planted the gold knife on tyrion
- told Cersei what Ned was up to and had the gold cloaks switch sides on him

shyt he prob even had a hand in trying to get tyrion killed at backwater.

But I'm somehow crazy NOT to believe that robert baratheon was killed "by accident"

:comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:

maybe I have a terrible memory, but didnt robert talk to ned right before he died?

imma look it up

im sure robert would have told ned if someone tried to kill him

Daps
I guess as a way to hide out and diminish the suspension that the girl that arrived in the Vale days (or however long) after Joffery's killing isn't Sansa but his niece. I would think if people got word that Littlefinger brought in a girl that fits Sansa's description, the day(s) after Joffery was murdered they're going to investigate (again just guessing). So by bringing her in as a niece that's set up to marry her cousin, she gets to hide out.

Now as for his end goal for her, it's obvious he wants her as a substitute for her mother and to gain control over Winterfell after everything subsides.

Why would they announce the future Lord of the Vale is betrothed to someone? Don't you think bring a lot of unwarranted attention as folks tried to figure out who this mysterious girl is?

All that's besides the point, if they ever did go through with the marriage, why would they want her to marry as some no name niece from the littlest of the fingers? What would be the advantage in that?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I see I missed all the fukkery in the thread during the last episode :laff:

shout out to #StarkSet ...nikkas mad cause we flourished all episode (except for sansa...smh)....and that lannister money lookin shaky baby!!!!!!