Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
King Robert, the drunkest drunkard in all of westeros, is magically killed by boar, while hunting with his kings guard, as rumors start to circulate of joffrey being a b*stard

2 days ago y'all had no idea who killed jon arryn, but now all deaths are what they seem?

there is not one death on this show that is accidental

my speculation, and its obvious it went over heads, was that every death pinned against cersei could very well be littlefingers
- jon arryn poisoned
- planted the gold knife on tyrion
- told Cersei what Ned was up to and had the gold cloaks switch sides on him

shyt he prob even had a hand in trying to get tyrion killed at backwater.

But I'm somehow crazy NOT to believe that robert baratheon was killed "by accident"

Well first of all I read the books so I know for a fact your half assed reactionary "speculation" isn't true.

Robert had some strong ass alcohol and drank a ton of it. He tried to take on a boar, as is the point of his hunts, to kill animals to try and re-live his youthful exploits. However that alcohol had him fukked up and the boar gauged his fat ass.

Littlefinger wasn't dressed up in a boar costume with a knife, nor was he there cheering Robert on to drink more. This didn't have anything to do with Littlefinger actually.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Why the hell are yall still arguing about Robert

Fact - A boar killed a drunk Robert

Fact - Robert was much drunker than normal because his wine was secretly switched to a higher alcohol version

Fact - Cersei fukked Lancel to convince Lancel to keep giving Robert wine as much as he could

There is nothing to argue about. A boar killed Robert, but the situation that caused it was a plot by Cersei to have him killed. Probably one of many times, she just got lucky that a boar played along this time.

It also is not wrong to speculate that Littlefinger has something to do with it. We dont know what he has all had his paws on, we are just scratching the surface.

This aint a debate that requires agressive responses back and forth, we have the facts.

We also know that Littlefinger was responsible for Jon Arryns death, for Ned's arrest, and for Joffreys death. These things arent up for debate.

Chill out yall, geez

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Why the hell are yall still arguing about Robert

Fact - A boar killed a drunk Robert

Fact - Robert was much drunker than normal because his wine was secretly switched to a higher alcohol version

Fact - Cersei fukked Lancel to convince Lancel to keep giving Robert wine as much as he could

There is nothing to argue about. A boar killed Robert, but the situation that caused it was a plot by Cersei to have him killed. Probably one of many times, she just got lucky that a boar played along this time.

It also is not wrong to speculate that Littlefinger has something to do with it. We dont know what he has all had his paws on, we are just scratching the surface.

This aint a debate that requires agressive responses back and forth, we have the facts.

We also know that Littlefinger was responsible for Jon Arryns death, for Ned's arrest, and for Joffreys death. These things arent up for debate.

Chill out yall, geez
yes this is true....but....big rob being the full blown alchi that he was must have been able to tase the difference between the extra strong batch compared to the regular batch. and him being the drunkard he was wasn't thinking "hey this is too much i gotta chill"...naw.. it was more like "this some good shyt right here, give me another swig" the lannisters upped the potency, but roberts took that in on his free will

and the warthogs presence was nothing but fate

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Sansa ..sansa will realize that lysa and littlefinger cause her mother father and brothers to get killed..

I been #starkset since episode 1. But ain't no fukkn way I'm trusting Sansa with a god damn thing. She ain't gonna realize a thing. Her cousin is gonna spill the beans like a dummy and she'll walk into a W. Kind of like #targset claiming they "conquered" cities

God damn though. Lysa has to the saltiest hating bytch in the history of television. You must know your poon ain't that good if you're scared of losing your man to a teenager.

bruh every female in history has been scared of losing their man to younger p*ssy….

teenage p*ssy back in that day was prime punani

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My dude...you got some nikka named Cleon ruling a city you "conquered" :mjlol:

Stop it breh. I pictured some Clifton Powell looking nikka rocking a durag, bball shorts, a wife beater, some tube socks with Nike sandals on just chilling atop "your" city eating up all your lil debbie's when Norah the Simp said that shyt. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:laff: nikkas dealing with Tron out here

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
yes this is true....but....big rob being the full blown alchi that he was must have been able to tase the difference between the extra strong batch compared to the regular batch. and him being the drunkard he was wasn't thinking "hey this is too much i gotta chill"...naw.. it was more like "this some good shyt right here, give me another swig" the lannisters upped the potency, but roberts took that in on his free will

and the warthogs presence was nothing but fate
Oh, no doubt I aint arguing that. Robert died because Robert was a drunken fool. I'm just saying that the Lannisters took advantage of that fact. Saying that a boar killed Robert or saying that Cersei killed Robert or saying that Robert killed himself are all true statements, there isn't any purpose in debating it because it will boil down to semantics.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol y'all nikkas act like we were still there when they took the city back. We can roll back up in that joint and fukk shyt up whenever we want. fukk wrong with y'all nikkas?

#starkset, #lannisterset really want to see us lose out here. :pachaha:

:heh: man y'all keep acting like GRRM ain't using logic for a lot of these stories. He hasn't left that many plot holes. So let me get this straight, you have to go back and conquer 3 cities correct:
- You failed to control those 3 cities because your army abandoned them before….
- So what makes you think that you can keep all 10,000 of your men in one place…..
- Seems to me like Kelly C will have to actually "occupy" those cities. Which means that 10,000 gets split X ways…..
- And also means that Kelly C has to appoint people she trust to rule over those cities. That small council just got smaller….
- At full force it was 50/50 to sail to Westeros. Now we're supposed to believe y'all just gonna double back, pop the trunk, and head back home like nothing happened???

- Oh and I didn't even mention the fact that she now has to deal with things like economics and handing out justice

But y'all and them Stannis Stans don't hear me though :sas1:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
did ya forget that littlefinger is also lord of harrenhal :lupe:

Harrenhal use to be the seat for the king of the riverlands before aegon took over :lupe:

Tully's looking kinda fukked up right now :lupe:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
None book reader here….. let's break down littlefingers plan

The Lannisters have an alliance with Dorne, Highgarden, the Vale & Bolton

Littlefinger teamed with Highgarden to betray the Lannisters, kill Joffrey and kidnap Sansa. The question is, what did Littlefinger get from Highgarden in order to pull this off? We know how Highgarden benefits from this action - the crown. But kidnapping Sansa, alone, cannot be the guarantee he was provided.

I say this because, Sansa CANNOT marry her cousin publicly. This can't be done for one reason alone:
- Doing so would obviously tell the Lannisters that he was behind Joffrey's killing and launch the two sides into war. If he can't marry them publicly, then she cannot assume control and unite the North.

So I wonder if Highgarden has promised to protect Littlefinger if news surfaces that Sansa is in the Vale? This is quite peculiar because that's all but giving Littlefinger the advantage in the relationship. If he drops dime about Joffrey's death, the Lannisters kill Marg, attack Highgarden - and Littefinger never sends a single soldier outside of the Vale. Seems like a bad play from Highgarden to get the crown.

The real question then is, what signature event will Littlefinger wait for/create in order to allow Sansa to resurface? Any scenario you can think of that allows Sansa to be alive outside of Kings Landing ends up with war breaking out in that land.

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
But I'm somehow crazy NOT to believe that robert baratheon was killed "by accident"
You're forgetting that Barristan Selmy was with him and he was probably the most honorable knights in all of Westeros at the time. That would debunk it as being some type of scheme. His word can be trusted over anyone elses.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Littlefinger, got queens ready to kill for him. What off brand set has a queen putting in work? I would not be shocked if he had the swagless warrior on his team ready to bang out secrets from the false queen of the slaves. Sidebar: when king Robert drank himself from that wine Cersi had Lancel give him, where you think he got it? What wine did Sir Dontos the pawn drank in season 1 or 2 when Joffery was going to have him killed, yep same wine. The only Stark I'm rooting for is Jon Snow . He don't water dance he pull up his pants and make him enemies lean back.