Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Imma have to do that "is he dead kick" to y'all nikkas:wow:
:whoa: breh if we start bringin those type of rounds into the GoT thread .........jesus :wow:

they aren't ready for the schemes
deliveries
flows
punch lines

guess with room im, in guess which room im in
ccVD99G.gif

it'd get ugly so quick :wow:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Brydgang set will run Targset off. Bum as set can't control slavers?? You put wack ass people in charge and think it sweet. Nah her army of Varys lack dikks and common sense. While she flopping, Littlefinger murdering kings , plural bankrupting dummies and making himself a force. Man fukk Target and anyone who loves them.
:stopitslime:At the end of the day the only thing all that scheming is going to get littlefinger is an early grave.He gonna go out like the bytch he is:shaq:.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:jawalrus: Was the only 1 who did :mjlol:, when I saw the promo for next week's episode & I saw Stannis trying to get a loan from the bank. It just seems so out of place in a Medieval fantasy:

8lmc6.gif

They gonna give dude a sub-prime mortgage on Storm's End and get him out the castle before 3 fortnights :wow:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Well Robert killed himself by drinking too much and trying to take on a boar with his :flabbynsick: ass.

:what:

A Boar killed Robert

King Robert, the drunkest drunkard in all of westeros, is magically killed by boar, while hunting with his kings guard, as rumors start to circulate of joffrey being a b*stard

2 days ago y'all had no idea who killed jon arryn, but now all deaths are what they seem?

there is not one death on this show that is accidental

my speculation, and its obvious it went over heads, was that every death pinned against cersei could very well be littlefingers
- jon arryn poisoned
- planted the gold knife on tyrion
- told Cersei what Ned was up to and had the gold cloaks switch sides on him

shyt he prob even had a hand in trying to get tyrion killed at backwater.

But I'm somehow crazy NOT to believe that robert baratheon was killed "by accident"

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Why rush, once the dragons are full grown everybody gotta bend the knee :yeshrug:

Right now her 3 children are just babies, too small to really put the fear of the old gods in people, but once they hit adult hood :whoa:

Now it's why rush? 1 week ago everyone had their bags packed for westeros. To quote the homie Mercury Morris: "Like I said, don't call me when you're in my town, call me when you're on my block and I see you next door moving your furniture in."

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
King Robert, the drunkest drunkard in all of westeros, is magically killed by boar, while hunting with his kings guard, as rumors start to circulate of joffrey being a b*stard

2 days ago y'all had no idea who killed jon arryn, but now all deaths are what they seem?

there is not one death on this show that is accidental

my speculation, and its obvious it went over heads, was that every death pinned against cersei could very well be littlefingers
- jon arryn poisoned
- planted the gold knife on tyrion
- told Cersei what Ned was up to and had the gold cloaks switch sides on him

shyt he prob even had a hand in trying to get tyrion killed at backwater.

But I'm somehow crazy NOT to believe that robert baratheon was killed "by accident"

Robert was drunk and hunting wild animals.

Unless he was sabotaged in some other way besides having an overly zealous cupbearer and a stronger vintage, his death was his own damn fault.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Now it's why rush? 1 week ago everyone had their bags packed for westeros. To quote the homie Mercury Morris: "Like I said, don't call me when you're in my town, call me when you're on my block and I see you next door moving your furniture in."

Im not down with any set, there's no rush though as long as the dragons are small it would be pointless to attempt to take Westeros :yeshrug:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Robert was drunk and hunting wild animals.

Unless he was sabotaged in some other way besides having an overly zealous cupbearer and a stronger vintage, his death was his own damn fault.
word

the lannisters may have got him more drunk than usual, but they had no control in the warthog being out there and no control in the warthog charging robert. that shyt worked out in their favor , but that was alot of luck on their part.

the fact of the matter is.. even if robert would have known in advance that the wine was extra strong, he'd probably still drink it... and probably liked it even mire...because the dude was a strait up alcoholic brehs