Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Actually yes. You can clearly see parts of book five (A Dance With Dragons) in that trailer, and we know portions of book four (A Feast For Crows) has been filmed.

(don't click the spoilers if you haven't read the books. I won't bring them up again, just wanted to clear something up)

AFFC:
We know Brienne and Pod are going to search for Pod

ADWD:
the trailer shows Theon taking the surrender banner to Moat Cailin, the goat herder presenting his daughter's charred bones to Dany, and the Mereen slave revolt that Dany instigates. Also we know Hizdar is going to be in this season.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
BRUH THE TRAILER :gladbron:
Khaleeshi :noah:

J. Lannister got that achilles surgery on his amputated hand. He finna go back to dropping 25 ppg :wow: :wow: :wow:

Tyrion and Tywin dropping all sorts of ethers :krs:
Arya plotting :merchant:

Mormont that's my goat 5 star general simp :to:
@obarth season is back :krs: :krs:

#TargGang i know yall ready :smugbiden:
:comeon: That wasn't in the trailer.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Actually yes. You can clearly see parts of book five (A Dance With Dragons) in that trailer, and we know portions of book four (A Feast For Crows) has been filmed.

(don't click the spoilers if you haven't read the books. I won't bring them up again, just wanted to clear something up)

AFFC:
We know Brienne and Pod are going to search for Pod

ADWD:
the trailer shows Theon taking the surrender banner to Moat Cailin, the goat herder presenting his daughter's charred bones to Dany, and the Mereen slave revolt that Dany instigates. Also we know Hizdar is going to be in this season.

to be clear, my comment was on what was shown in the trailer. not outside info on what has been filmed, or what characters are known to be in the next season

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just watched the trailer like 8 times in a row and had to download album that the song came from. Good album so far halfway through.

But yo, that trailer......:whew:

:lawdreversed::branelf::lawd:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:stopitslime:Because a nikka with a spear supposed to go head up against a sword
:camby:
Who we talking about doe? :patrice:
spartacus_gods_of_the_arena_gallery_2011_33.jpg

:mjpls:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
STFU bytch nikka. I will pm u every fukking thing I know u keep running your fukking mouth

Fukk with me if you think it's wise, you'll soon see different.

You think that shyt is funny or are you just too fukking dumb to see the spoiler involved in discounting plot points? You fukking no-rate half-wit cocsucker. You can't even read the fukking thread title and comprehend that this fukking thread is supposed to be fukking devoid of any and every fukking spoiler, you goddam stroke victim. Then you wanna talk shyt?

You muhfukka. :russ:

I don't know why your fakkit ass is even watching this show after what happened to Renly. You must know something we dont.

Loras must be getting more screen time huh? :jawalrus:

Instead of responding in anger at being reminded that you're a dumb muhfukka, you should acknowledge the facts, say "My bad", and contribute in some way that doesn't spoil a whole season of television. You shoulda just kept it moving.:manny:

But I should have figured if you were stupid enough to spoil shyt in the first place, you'd be too stupid to learn from your mistakes.

GTFO before I have to chastise you further :camby:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Fukk with me if you think it's wise, you'll soon see different.

You think that shyt is funny or are you just too fukking dumb to see the spoiler involved in discounting plot points? You fukking no-rate half-wit cocsucker. You can't even read the fukking thread title and comprehend that this fukking thread is supposed to be fukking devoid of any and every fukking spoiler, you goddam stroke victim. Then you wanna talk shyt?

You muhfukka. :russ:

I don't know why your fakkit ass is even watching this show after what happened to Renly. You must know something we dont.

Loras must be getting more screen time huh? :jawalrus:

Instead of responding in anger at being reminded that you're a dumb muhfukka, you should acknowledge the facts, say "My bad", and contribute in some way that doesn't spoil a whole season of television. You shoulda just kept it moving.:manny:

But I should have figured if you were stupid enough to spoil shyt in the first place, you'd be too stupid to learn from your mistakes.

GTFO before I have to chastise you further :camby:
You unhappy scrappy? Ok smart dumb nikka, how is it a spoiler when I've been proven wrong and he is flying over kings landing? Your dumbass didn't even know that was kings landing until somebody asked the question.

Would you like to know why Tyrion was in shackles? Cause I can teach you wtf a spoiler is nikka

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Targset ain't dumb to go overseas without the certainty to crush buildings
ibcLKeCNx01OUX.png
our dragons would :eat: on King Kong brehs, Godzilla ain't shyt too, would be nothing but gojira barbecue chicken :mjpls:
We need to feed the dragons more defiant nikkas :lolbron: they gon be huge come playoff season :shaq:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Looks like they replaced the Guy playing the Mountain again, and did it properly this time -

tumblr_muffdxeoXF1qis07wo1_500.jpg

The second dude looked out of place, just tall and not intimidating like the first, this dude looks like what you'd expect someone named The Mountain to look.

the first mountain was perfect imo. this one is cool too but the mountain is supposed to be older than the hound and this nikka looks like he in his early 30s and the hound looks like he about to hit them 50s. still, thats just nitpicking honestly. this dude is big enough to play the part.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Dragons invading King's Landing air space?
0eq9.png

"The war's not won"
0eq9.png

"They can live in my new world or they can die in their old one"
0eq9.png

"Tell your father I'm here and tell him Lannisters aren't the only ones that pay their debts"
0eq9.png

"If you want justice, you've come to the wrong place"
0eq9.png

d91.gif

I'm so hype I can barely bring myself to stunt on nikkas over how #Targset stays winning even in trailers:wow:

I said "barely":shaq: Some of y'all sound straight shook from that first shot in the trailer. I wonder why
nnht.png
Dany's going the Obama route and just sending those drones to do her dirty work while she's lamping across the Narrow Sea sipping on some D'Ussé:umad:I just hope Pod da gawd can escape King's Landing before Dany drops those bombs over Baghdad
pqre.png