Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
@obarth seen his targset brehs in here getting straight ABUSED :sadcam:

came in here like :smugdraper: expecting to crush the buildings on some
adrien-broner-dancing-b4-fight.gif
shyt

then he ends up getting pushed into that corner too :heh:
3.gif
he swinging back tho

:hovlaff: he can't shoulder roll for all you targset nikkas, yall better start pullin your own weight

let's not forget his true allegiance remains with #bookset :myman:

My nikka @obarth been up in here taking hits for his squad, I can respect that. He already knew they was down 2-0 and had to try and make it debatable.

But #Starkset feastin'

So
tumblr_mo9besHKL31qbh0eio1_250.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
@obarth seen his targset brehs in here getting straight ABUSED :sadcam:

came in here like :smugdraper: expecting to crush the buildings on some
adrien-broner-dancing-b4-fight.gif
shyt

then he ends up getting pushed into that corner too :heh:
3.gif
he swinging back tho

:hovlaff: he can't shoulder roll for all you targset nikkas, yall better start pullin your own weight

let's not forget his true allegiance remains with #bookset :myman:
You my nikka breh:comeon: You rep your set as strong as I do mine but you know I killed these nikkas for dolo:beli:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
How is Targset losing and yall winning?
ixViROINXEfaT.png

Didn't yall bum asses get gunned up and clapped quick these last two seasons? All it took Tyrion to burn Winterfell to the ground was like half a dozen Ironborn bums :dead: but we losing?
ibvrhEvK7eW0pS.png

We got our base now, problems risen? We gon take care of that :manny: simple as that, now please stop with this bullshyt
i2HKrhqnwjOM9.png

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
How is Targset losing and yall winning?
ixViROINXEfaT.png

Didn't yall bum asses get gunned up and clapped quick these last two seasons? All it took Tyrion to burn Winterfell to the ground was like half a dozen Ironborn bums :dead: but we losing?
ibvrhEvK7eW0pS.png

We got our base now, problems risen? We gon take care of that :manny: simple as that, now please stop with this bullshyt
i2HKrhqnwjOM9.png

tumblr_n4nawuxsy71ta62tpo1_250.gif

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
:jawalrus: Was the only 1 who did :mjlol:, when I saw the promo for next week's episode & I saw Stannis trying to get a loan from the bank. It just seems so out of place in a Medieval fantasy:

8lmc6.gif

I don't think it's out of place at all. It gives a realistic constraint to the story. Martin went out of his way to mix British history with fantasy elements, and things like that were common back then and still is.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didnt drug him they gave him a shyt load of wine

Can we really hold #Lannister Set responsible tho?

Dude was willingly drinking alcohol on a fukking hunt. Robert fukked his own self up

All these malicious actions we attribute to the Lannisters, but I don't really think they're about that life. Cersei looking soft as Loras' bitemarked pillows. She didn't poison Jon Arryn, she didn't push Bran out a window, she didn't want Ned beheaded, you cant even say she really killed Robert, and she was ready to commit that when it looked like Stannis might win.

Even Tyrion's murked some folks in battle. Is Cersei the least gully of the Lannisters? :patrice:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Can we really hold #Lannister Set responsible tho?

Dude was willingly drinking alcohol on a fukking hunt. Robert fukked his own self up

All these malicious actions we attribute to the Lannisters, but I don't really think they're about that life. Cersei looking soft as Loras' bitemarked pillows. She didn't poison Jon Arryn, she didn't push Bran out a window, she didn't want Ned beheaded, you cant even say she really killed Robert, and she was ready to commit that when it looked like Stannis might win.

Even Tyrion's murked some folks in battle. Is Cersei the least gully of the Lannisters? :patrice:
she has tried and still is trying to get her brother killed, something her brother wouldnt do

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yo, fukk Targset, nikka, real talk.

This storm's been brewing for a minute. If you want it with Starkset, you can get it. :ufdup:

Yeah, Starkset has taken some momentous Ls, no denying that. Ned's death, the Red Wedding, whatever. But Targset took even bigger Ls before the show started. Your whole crew got murked and/or kicked out of Westeros...and you mothafukkas ain't been back since. You went from the Iron Throne to only two pratically helpless siblings (one of which got murked in season 1). The other one is just now getting over Stockholm Syndrome from her abusive brother and rapey husband. She got advisors she don't listen to, dragons she can't control, freeing slaves in cities she can't control and she isn't heading to fukking Westeros any time soon.

So fukk outta here. Starkset takes HUGE fukking Ls and starts making moves the very next episode. Targset still recovering from Ls that took place before the show started.

Winter been came for you Targset fukk nikkas ever since the Mad King got his fire put out. :umad:

Last edited: