Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
If yall wanna die that badly y'all can always just kill yourselves. :yeshrug:
a3YBGb3_460sa.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Now I'm 70% sure that Cersei didn't kill Robert, but it was Littlefinger instead.
:what:

A Boar killed Robert
Well, Littlefinger might have his hands in it who knows, but the boar killing Robert has already been exposed as a Lannister plot

Lancel Lannister was squiring for Robert on the hunt. Cersei fukked Lancel to convince him to keep giving Robert a ton of wine so he would be wasted.

The Lannisters didn't directly kill him, but they purposely put him in a situation where he was in danger. The boar just played along.

:sas2: Don't forget, that wasn't the first time during Season 1/Book 1 that Cersei tried to have Robert set up to be killed. When King Robert wanted to get involved in the Melee during the tournament and Ned Stark & Ser Barristan Selmy talked him out of it in episode 5 of Season 1, Cersei goaded him into it so he would be killed in the Melee.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Reading the #StarkSet responses from this episode reminded me of when my lil brother caught his first piece of ass. Couldn't tell that lil nikka nothing. He swore he was that nikka .. until he went to school the next day and the bytch told everybody that he was faster than a speeding bullet.:ufdup:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
EDIT: Just read the tread. nikkas get a couple wins and get OC wit the set trippin.:smh: fukk #StarkSet
:whoo: Littlefinger been schemin from the jump. He the worst type of nikka in the hood. Definition of a snake. Always plotting, looking to hustle a nikka. Type of nikka that would kill or setup one of his guys.

My girl Dany sacked a couple cities but her storyline was starting to get stale. Time for her to start getting fukked or unleash the dragons on some nikkas, but this latest development should force her into action. Slow money better than no money. We'll ball again.

Speaking of no money, Lannisters only get half a bar:flabbynsick:
That's way I look up to Littlefinger. He is trying to show the off brand sets how to do it. You know he going put Cats sister and her son out soon. They need is done . Lord Belish is true father figure and role model.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
fukked up b/c I think most of the debt was racked up under Robert's nose not Tywin's. Robert was a lazy ass who never attended council meetings. It took Tyrion a few days as master of coin to find out the books were cooked. the Lannisters will fix this.
They not fixing nothing. Books cooked and Lady Tyrell broke out to have the iron bank put pressure on them. She looking to get a bigger piece of the land.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Brydgang set will run Targset off. Bum as set can't control slavers?? You put wack ass people in charge and think it sweet. Nah her army of Varys lack dikks and common sense. While she flopping, Littlefinger murdering kings , plural bankrupting dummies and making himself a force. Man fukk Target and anyone who loves them.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Saw the episode, some random points/observations:

For all the nikkas/fakkits saying the want see a Pod and Brielle sex scene. :ufdup:Stop that homo shyt right now. There is enough faggorty in this show. :aidisgust: I aint trying to see the midget nikka have sex either. :aidisgust:

Now I have a question, what happened to that gimpy no penis having buddha shaped nikka. I mean he was pretty devious himself and he has ears all over the place. Can't he figure out what Littlefinger is doing?

That nikka that plays Hodor, got to be the luckiest nikka on the planet. His lines are basically "Hodor". I wonder if he gets paid by screen presence or the amount of lines. :lupe:

Now for the :demonic: thoughts I had in this episode, when Sansa's aunt had her psycho episode, and she hugged Sansa, I thought she was going to make ol'girl suck on her titty. This show gives me demonic thoughts brehs. :to:

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Brydgang set will run Targset off. Bum as set can't control slavers?? You put wack ass people in charge and think it sweet. Nah her army of Varys lack dikks and common sense. While she flopping, Littlefinger murdering kings , plural bankrupting dummies and making himself a force. Man fukk Target and anyone who loves them.
Nikka, Littlefinger looking to get in the throne, Khaleesi has no husband. She is the frontrunner to get there, sooner or later WE COMING!
1+1=:scheme: