Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
2 questions brehs

1. I can't remember what the hell happened to Rickon and the girl that was originally with them?
2. why did the night's watch dude try to kidnap Little Lord Stark?

1) Rickon and Osha separated from Bran/Hodor/Reeds because Bran felt it was too dangerous of a journey for Rickon. So, Osha took Rickon to somewhere where they'd be safe.

2) Locke works for the Boltons. Remember how Ramsay Snow made Theon tell Roose that he didn't kill Bran & Rickon? Roose figures they're with Jon at the wall, so he sends Locke to go kill Jon/Bran/Rickon so the Starks have absolutely no claim to Winterfell.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
:merchant:

hodor.gif
bran made hodor go full retard :banderas:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
1) Rickon and Osha separated from Bran/Hodor/Reeds because Bran felt it was too dangerous of a journey for Rickon. So, Osha took Rickon to somewhere where they'd be safe.

2) Locke works for the Boltons. Remember how Ramsay Snow made Theon tell Roose that he didn't kill Bran & Rickon? Roose figures they're with Jon at the wall, so he sends Locke to go kill Jon/Bran/Rickon so the Starks have absolutely no claim to Winterfell.
:wow: how did I forgot that fast :snoop: thanks breh

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
EDIT: Just read the tread. nikkas get a couple wins and get OC wit the set trippin.:smh: fukk #StarkSet
:whoo: Littlefinger been schemin from the jump. He the worst type of nikka in the hood. Definition of a snake. Always plotting, looking to hustle a nikka. Type of nikka that would kill or setup one of his guys.

My girl Dany sacked a couple cities but her storyline was starting to get stale. Time for her to start getting fukked or unleash the dragons on some nikkas, but this latest development should force her into action. Slow money better than no money. We'll ball again.

Speaking of no money, Lannisters only get half a bar:flabbynsick:

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
of course they getting those notices, Littlefinger was the master of coin.
fukked up b/c I think most of the debt was racked up under Robert's nose not Tywin's. Robert was a lazy ass who never attended council meetings. It took Tyrion a few days as master of coin to find out the books were cooked. the Lannisters will fix this.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:ohhh: But if Littlefinger & Lysa setup Jon Arryn's death, WTF was the point of the scene (That is not in the books) with Jamie & Cersei in King's Landing in the series premiere:

Its kind of misleading u into THINKING the Lannister's had a hand in the death of Jon Arryn...Very well played IMO

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:what:

A Boar killed Robert
Well, Littlefinger might have his hands in it who knows, but the boar killing Robert has already been exposed as a Lannister plot

Lancel Lannister was squiring for Robert on the hunt. Cersei fukked Lancel to convince him to keep giving Robert a ton of wine so he would be wasted.

The Lannisters didn't directly kill him, but they purposely put him in a situation where he was in danger. The boar just played along.