Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Whoa...dont label all of us like that. Most book readers like the changes. The ones that dont like the changes act like crybaby bytches and stand out a lil' more

I'm a book reader. I'm in that small group that prefers how the show is handling things. Reading around the internet, I'd say a majority of the book readers are complaining about the stupidest things (e.g. saying things are filler, crying when changes are being made, etc.) :manny:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I'm a book reader. I'm in that small group that prefers how the show is handling things. Reading around the internet, I'd say a majority of the book readers are complaining about the stupidest things (e.g. saying things are filler, crying when changes are being made, etc.) :manny:
Naw , id disagree. Upset people are just way more likely to feel a need to express their opinions. Anybody who had a job in customer service will agree with me on that.

If your using something like westeros.org as an example, keep in mind them dudes are fanatics. In the coli GOT book thread you'll find much more level headed conversations on it

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Naw , id disagree. Upset people are just way more likely to feel a need to express their opinions. Anybody who had a job in customer service will agree with me on that.

If your using something like westeros.org as an example, keep in mind them dudes are fanatics. In the coli GOT book thread you'll find much more level headed conversations on it

In all honesty, I'm trying to stay away from all book threads as I haven't read ADWD yet.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Two @obarth replies in one day :ohlawd:.

When #starkset wins, the entire thread wins brehs. **Filed and understood**
@obarth seen his targset brehs in here getting straight ABUSED :sadcam:

came in here like :smugdraper: expecting to crush the buildings on some
adrien-broner-dancing-b4-fight.gif
shyt

then he ends up getting pushed into that corner too :heh:
3.gif
he swinging back tho

:hovlaff: he can't shoulder roll for all you targset nikkas, yall better start pullin your own weight

let's not forget his true allegiance remains with #bookset :myman:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
That crazy bytch and Littlefinger cannot be overlooked. They been puttin in work for the longest. Littefinger wants it all.. it's only a matter of time before he hatches another scheme.
I think the crazy bytch just wants some dikk.

Petyr on the other hand first wanted Catelyn but now has bigger plans. Remember that Peter was not a lord (one of the reasons he could never marry his true love, Catelyn).

He's already managed to use the war to become a lord as he was made Lord of Harrenhall as a reward for bringing the Tyrells onto the Lannister side.

Now that he's a Lord, he has enough status to marry Lysa who effectively rules the Vale (the eastern part of Westeros, plus he has the one surviving Stark (that most people know of) in his possession which could help gain power of the North.

My man is thriving off the chaos of this war.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
:why:
@obarth seen his targset brehs in here getting straight ABUSED :sadcam:

came in here like :smugdraper: expecting to crush the buildings on some
adrien-broner-dancing-b4-fight.gif
shyt

then he ends up getting pushed into that corner too :heh:
3.gif
he swinging back tho

:hovlaff: he can't shoulder roll for all you targset nikkas, yall better start pullin your own weight

let's not forget his true allegiance remains with #bookset :myman:
Lets see arya gets pimpslapped by her abductor, sansa gets arranged to marry her semi retarded lil cousin and gets verbally slaughter by her crazy aunt, jon almost gets got by some unknown and is only alive because crasters sextoy saves him ...and starkset thing they are winning? :dahell: your only saving grace is brandolfs mind control over hodor, but if his mind powers were really that great he could have just warged into locke and made him walk into the wolf cage. But warging into a non simpleton human is out of his league. ...and yall thinkin about him tapping into a dragon breh? :heh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Dude was in the lab penning his album, gayest nikka in the hood got BARS.
the show watchers don't even be payin attention to the details :wow: nikka was writing that revolutionary shyt to the beat of Queens Get The Money :banderas: Varys prolly gon leak it before it officially hits the streets but all we care about is the fans hearing it :jawalrus:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think the crazy bytch just wants some dikk.

Petyr on the other hand first wanted Catelyn but now has bigger plans. Remember that Peter was not a lord (one of the reasons he could never marry his true love, Catelyn).

He's already managed to use the war to become a lord as he was made Lord of Harrenhall as a reward for bringing the Tyrells onto the Lannister side.

Now that he's a Lord, he has enough status to marry Lysa who effectively rules the Vale (the eastern part of Westeros, plus he has the one surviving Stark (that most people know of) in his possession which could help gain power of the North.

My man is thriving off the chaos of this war.

Yeah, they basically revealed here that Littlefinger set off this whole string of events because they poisoned Lysa's old man and blamed it on the Lannisters. She is in love with Littlefinger but she's also a loose cannon, she knows that he loved Cat more than her.. etc.. Littlefinger has some big plans but he better watch it and he damn sure better not get caught up in Sansa's puss or it'll be over for the both of them.. :merchant:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
#TeamNightWatch in full effect.

Took over caster's piece of shyt hut and burned that bytch!

U go ahead Bran and do your Professor X mission while we hold off them Zombies :salute:

Meanwhile Khaleesi still not wanting to come to Westeros where the REAL action is at :heh:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
2 questions brehs

1. I can't remember what the hell happened to Rickon and the girl that was originally with them?
2. why did the night's watch dude try to kidnap Little Lord Stark?