Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Wait y'all trying to kick me out #StarkSet aww hell naw, I'm a founding member, I been down with the Starks since Bran the Builder was putting up walls and now y'all want to cast me out cuz I'm spitting that real?
:mjlol: at them power rankings, nikkas who ain't had screen time in years in the top five? :mjlol:
I'm like Ned Starks I rely on my honor, if I can't spit the truth then what's the use in being StarkSet?
But unlike Ned I'm not giving up my honor for nothing! I won't die with a lie on my lips!
We was winning last season up until the red wedding but right now we on the lakers/celtics plan, we tanking for next season hopefully we get a high draft pick make some off season moves because #StarkSet as built today ain't bringing the crown back to winterfell :yeshrug:

Meereen is that way
7SxDj2Q.png

Your queen is waiting

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Wife just called the episode a "filler" episode.....had to set her straight quick with that Sandor backhand

Aint no such thing as a filler episode on Game of Thrones. Slow ≠ Filler. Filler episodes create new issues then resolve them in the same episode. Every scene on this show advances the character development in some way even if the plot doesn't move forward. Only filler shyt is the sex scenes, but that is only a couple minutes per episode

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Wife just called the episode a "filler" episode.....had to set her straight quick with that Sandor backhand

Aint no such thing as a filler episode on Game of Thrones. Slow ≠ Filler. Filler episodes create new issues then resolve them in the same episode. Every scene on this show advances the character development in some way even if the plot doesn't move forward. Only filler shyt is the sex scenes, but that is only a couple minutes per episode
what you are looking at is big ass puzzle with a big ass piece missing in the middle, the single biggest event of the series is happening in a few episodes, just wait for it

raff

Rookie
Daps
The dragons are an enormous threat. And so far Tywin is the only dude in Westeros who is doing a goddamn thing about it. Sure, the Lannisters can be kind of dikks and Joffrey was a psycho, but we are the only house remotely capable of keeping this kingdom together :damn:

I blame this sentiment on jelousy, they like "How come the Gods gave the Lannisters so much and my house got so little :why::upsetfavre:?"

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a bit disappointed in oberyn so far this season... 5 episodes in... only thing he has done is fukk some dudes and drop some quick ether at the wedding

i had higher expectations... i can wait though :ehh:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a bit disappointed in oberyn so far this season... 5 episodes in... only thing he has done is fukk some dudes and drop some quick ether at the wedding

i had higher expectations... i can wait though :ehh:

Don't forget the poems he's been writing. He's in B Rabbit riding the bus to the auto plant (:mjlol:) mode. Just wait till he battles Lotto :shaq:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget the poems he's been writing. He's in B Rabbit riding the bus to the auto plant (:mjlol:) mode. Just wait till he battles Lotto :shaq:
Im expecting some big stuff from dude moving forward... I expect some serious fukkery or :whoo: moments once Tyrion's trial begins

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I gotta mention this again just because it was so funny to me while it was happening but with all them Stark wins I haven't said much about it

That conversation between Arya and The Hound was like a photocopy of an argument we were having in this thread last week about Syrio. I was playing the part of the Hound, @T-K-G and a few others were playing the part of Arya. It was like a tip of the hat to the nerds that argue about ASOIAF lore and history

It didn't resolve the "best swordsman" argument, but I have to say I think that it resolved the "best warrior" argument. How is dude gonna be killed by Meryn fukking Trant? How is dude gonna die without a sword? There were swords on the ground from them Lannisters he beat up. A great warrior would have snatched one up and stuck it through Trants eye socket

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

If you're a book reader, it's sort of a filler episode. They're definitely pro-longing the Jon Snow/Bran stuff.