Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's cool and all, but do the Lannisters got Dragons?

I mean, we talking bout power moves, the biggest power move happened in season 1 and that was 3 lil firestarters hatching. If nobody is gonna kill them all the alliances in the 7 kingdoms ain't gonna stop the fire reign from falling

You seen how vicious Drogon is? You want them problems when he's the size of a building?

The dragons are an enormous threat. And so far Tywin is the only dude in Westeros who is doing a goddamn thing about it. Sure, the Lannisters can be kind of dikks and Joffrey was a psycho, but we are the only house remotely capable of keeping this kingdom together :damn:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
That's cool and all, but do the Lannisters got Dragons?

I mean, we talking bout power moves, the biggest power move happened in season 1 and that was 3 lil firestarters hatching. If nobody is gonna kill them all the alliances in the 7 kingdoms ain't gonna stop the fire reign from falling

You seen how vicious Drogon is? You want them problems when he's the size of a building?

Damn breh, you got some Magneto helmets to protect the minds of those Dragons from Professor X?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yes. He can forgive the debt the kingdom owes him personally. You broke houses wouldn't understand this, but the Lannisters are the only House in any sort of decent financial situation. Yes, everyone owes the Iron Bank (it's a national debt :umad:), but only Tywin has a big outstanding accounts receivable with Westeros name on it.

:stop:

He just said his mines dried up and now he's tied to the crown he needs the Lannister/Tyrell alliance to work. You forgot what he said about the Hightowers (who are tied to Tyrells btw)? They're in a better financial situation than the Lannisters otherwise Tywin wouldn't need them.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:dwillhuh:

You best check this week's power rankings breh.

I'm a little more forgiving than my #WolfGang brethren, as I'd still accept defectors from other sets who are trying to roll with the winners. But I think we'd all agree to never let a disgraced wolf back into the pack.
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png
Wait y'all trying to kick me out #StarkSet aww hell naw, I'm a founding member, I been down with the Starks since Bran the Builder was putting up walls and now y'all want to cast me out cuz I'm spitting that real?
:mjlol: at them power rankings, nikkas who ain't had screen time in years in the top five? :mjlol:
I'm like Ned Starks I rely on my honor, if I can't spit the truth then what's the use in being StarkSet?
But unlike Ned I'm not giving up my honor for nothing! I won't die with a lie on my lips!
We was winning last season up until the red wedding but right now we on the lakers/celtics plan, we tanking for next season hopefully we get a high draft pick make some off season moves because #StarkSet as built today ain't bringing the crown back to winterfell :yeshrug:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
hey now, some us only rep Jon Snow period. We fukk with the Starks because of affiliation. Nothing more, nothing less.

You TargSet motherfukkers show your proper respect towards the God King and we might let you feast later on.
What's funny is that the word on the street is....he might be a secret Targaryen...in which case.... #TargSet ....:troll:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The dragons are an enormous threat. And so far Tywin is the only dude in Westeros who is doing a goddamn thing about it. Sure, the Lannisters can be kind of dikks and Joffrey was a psycho, but we are the only house remotely capable of keeping this kingdom together :damn:

The Dragons aren't just a threat, they are a promise of sonnings, you seen what they did to Harrenhal? Straight up sacked the castle and melted rock :banderas:

800px-Fall_of_harrenhal_by_reneaigner.jpg

And she got 3 of them, Tywin knows his army can't compete with full grown dragons, they better do everything in their power to kill her and them now while they're young.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
My dude...you got some nikka named Cleon ruling a city you "conquered" :mjlol:

Stop it breh. I pictured some Clifton Powell looking nikka rocking a durag, bball shorts, a wife beater, some tube socks with Nike sandals on just chilling atop "your" city eating up all your lil debbie's when Norah the Simp said that shyt. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

LOL, GRRM stay using them ebonics styled names. I remember people were talking about that in this topic before shyt was comedy.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
What's funny is that the word on the street is....he might be a secret Targaryen...in which case.... #TargSet ....:troll:

Possibly. Still speculation.

But even if it turned out to be true, he don't claim that shyt. He looks like a Stark and the books go on and on about how he looks more like the Starks than Robb, Sansa and the others. They got that bytch made Tully blood in them that's why he got got and Sansa gets treated like a mannequin in a department store going out of business.

Jon got that blood of the First Men in his veins. Those genes are extra strong.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Minute he said Cleon I started thinking a dude like Rico was sittin up in the throne room -

tumblr_lprdtxfV8y1qfg5auo1_500.gif
I'm gonna need this nikka to get screentime this season:pachaha:

Imagine if Dany gets dude in check and he becomes the newest member of #Targset:damn:

Y'all nikkas is assed out once we get Cleon da gawd on the squad
2gt99o1.jpg

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stop:

He just said his mines dried up and now he's tied to the crown he needs the Lannister/Tyrell alliance to work. You forgot what he said about the Hightowers (who are tied to Tyrells btw)? They're in a better financial situation than the Lannisters otherwise Tywin wouldn't need them.

True :ehh:

Daps
Yes. He can forgive the debt the kingdom owes him personally. You broke houses wouldn't understand this, but the Lannisters are the only House in any sort of decent financial situation. Yes, everyone owes the Iron Bank (it's a national debt :umad:), but only Tywin has a big outstanding accounts receivable with Westeros name on it.

But isnt his house THE KINGDOM now? I mean the Lannisters are siting on the throne right.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Possibly. Still speculation.

But even if it turned out to be true, he don't claim that shyt. He looks like a Stark and the books go on and on about how he looks more like the Starks than Robb, Sansa and the others. They got that bytch made Tully blood in them that's why he got got and Sansa gets treated like a mannequin in a department store going out of business.

Jon got that blood of the First Men in his veins. Those genes are extra strong.

:huhldup:He said it not me....vulgar