Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Wait we can't claim two houses? :damn: #starkset till I die then, I love Dany though she a trill OG and anyone dissing her got problems.
She Up here freeing slaves, setting the world right while all the other sets getting hemmed up.
Like I said I'm #StarkSet but we dust in the wind man, who we got Jon the only one making moves and he already gave up the right to bust nuts :smh:, Bran a freaking handicripple out here with Ferb and was about || this close to getting ran through by a bunch of unwashed ex crows, Sansa still stupid as hell and getting played like a fiddle, Arya got back handed by the hound and got weapons grade ether poured on her teacher.
I guess Rickon the only true stark holding it down.
#DragGang on the other hand got the baddest pawd :banderas: the baddest sista :banderas: and they using these places they conquered as a starter empire, just think she build this place up a lil bit and she can launch offensives for years, meanwhile those Lannisters broke as a joke, and are about to have that iron bank come after them when they default on they loans.
:usure: u sure you're repping #starkset

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Things #Targset celebrate: taking over cities, freeing slaves, having dragons

Things #LannisterSet celebrate: winning battles, sitting on the Iron Throne/ruling the Seven Kingdoms

Things #StarkSet celebrate: warging into retards, winning fights with the help of backstabbing females

humour-12.gif
humour-12.gif
humour-12.gif

Do y'all see a disparity here? There's levels to this shyt. Honestly, shytting on #StarkSet has never really been my thing, but y'all nikkas are really partying and claiming wins off this episode?
a9cx.png
What happened to the nikkas that were tryna claim King of the North?
rmh.png
You're celebrating a win over a bunch of deserters drunk off wine and rape:dwillhuh: Word? Littlefinger is the only cat that did anything of note this episode. All I was hearing was how Dany was full of herself and getting a big head(coli slang for "girls have cooties"). Now that she's deciding to finish what she started and prove she can rule before moving onto Westeros that's an L? Insecurity isn't a good look, brehs:dead: #Targset had 5 minutes of screentime this episode yet y'all are grasping mighty hard at dem straws looking for a negative. We'll have legit Ls in the future eventually, I'm sure. Dany choosing to be a good leader isn't one of them. Y'all coming off like #StannisSet stans right now hungry for a win. Y'all got the blood of the First Men, built the wall, supported the Night's Watch, Wardens of the North, etc. Act like champions with some pride, not Raptors fans just happy to be here
603159794.gif

These #starkset niccas are something else....:pachaha:

The goalpost is being moved around faster than Ned Starks decapitated head.

Dany is out here averaging a one city take-over every one season average and people still hatin'.
And why does #starkset like to pretend that Sansa isn't apart of the crew? She can't even get a thank you in the album liner notes....:dahell: Half the time y'all only rep Jon SNOW...whose parentage is in question anyways.

8,000 Unsullied, willing to fight and die for the cause.
2,000 Second Sons, willing to fight and die for the cause.
93 Ships that won't be blockaded by midget fukkery the way Stannis was.
And ONE TRUE CLAIM to the Iron Throne.

:pacspit:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:usure: u sure you're repping #starkset
I been down with the Stark since before we became Team L, I'm not saying we can't regroup but right now we looking bad :flabbynsick: Jon the only one right now of note. Even our wards be out here taking L's Theon literally dikkless and a once proud man is now a shriveled husk

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
8) OBlock Oberyn Martell The Red Viper - What, some of yall thought OBlock wasn't out here doin much? Dudes got Cersei fukking Lannister out here crying her eyes out spilling all her deepest darkest secrets begging him to keep Myrcella safe. Dornes got the Lannisters on lock, done in by their own midget Hand of the King. OBlock stays dikkin down everyone in his way

Dude was in the lab penning his album, gayest nikka in the hood got BARS.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
And why does #starkset like to pretend that Sansa isn't apart of the crew? She can't even get a thank you in the album liner notes....:dahell: Half the time y'all only rep Jon SNOW...whose parentage is in question anyways.

:pacspit:

hey now, some us only rep Jon Snow period. We fukk with the Starks because of affiliation. Nothing more, nothing less.

You TargSet motherfukkers show your proper respect towards the God King and we might let you feast later on.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

A lot of you are conveniently ignoring the power moves Cersei Lannister made in this episode.

Solidifying alliances with the Tyrells?
Creating new alliances with our Gypsy cousins the Martells?

Even with Jaime playing away games and Tyrion in the belly of the beast, we have Cersei stepping up and putting up numbers.

Also, I'm pretty fukking certain that Tyrion is going to figure out Lil Fanga involvement in all of this as he tries to clear his own name. He's too smart not, too. When Ty Money realizes that Tyrion is innocent and Baelish is stupid foul, a lot of debts are going to be paid.

Another thing you half rate bannerman are forgetting is that the kingdom is in debt to the Lannisters in addition to the Iron Bank. Ty can write that off with a stroke of his pen and have the Kings Landing .xls looking much better. You other houses? Not so much.

Daps
Wait we can't claim two houses? :damn: #starkset till I die then, I love Dany though she a trill OG and anyone dissing her got problems.
She Up here freeing slaves, setting the world right while all the other sets getting hemmed up.
Like I said I'm #StarkSet but we dust in the wind man, who we got Jon the only one making moves and he already gave up the right to bust nuts :smh:, Bran a freaking handicripple out here with Ferb and was about || this close to getting ran through by a bunch of unwashed ex crows, Sansa still stupid as hell and getting played like a fiddle, Arya got back handed by the hound and got weapons grade ether poured on her teacher.
I guess Rickon the only true stark holding it down.

#DragGang on the other hand got the baddest pawd :banderas: the baddest sista :banderas: and they using these places they conquered as a starter empire, just think she build this place up a lil bit and she can launch offensives for years, meanwhile those Lannisters broke as a joke, and are about to have that iron bank come after them when they default on they loans.

:dwillhuh:

You best check this week's power rankings breh.

I'm a little more forgiving than my #WolfGang brethren, as I'd still accept defectors from other sets who are trying to roll with the winners. But I think we'd all agree to never let a disgraced wolf back into the pack.
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dude...you got some nikka named Cleon ruling a city you "conquered" :mjlol:

Stop it breh. I pictured some Clifton Powell looking nikka rocking a durag, bball shorts, a wife beater, some tube socks with Nike sandals on just chilling atop "your" city eating up all your lil debbie's when Norah the Simp said that shyt. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:dead:

This is really true. You have to be pretty goddamn terry cloth for a dude named Cleon to think he can gank your city the second you leave.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Another thing you half rate bannerman are forgetting is that the kingdom is in debt to the Lannisters in addition to the Iron Bank. Ty can write that off with a stroke of his pen and have the Kings Landing .xls looking much better. You other houses? Not so much.

Tywin is gonna do that right after he said the Casterly Rock gold mines went dry?

:mjlol:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tywin is gonna do that right after he said the Casterly Rock gold mines went dry?

:mjlol:

Yes. He can forgive the debt the kingdom owes him personally. You broke houses wouldn't understand this, but the Lannisters are the only House in any sort of decent financial situation. Yes, everyone owes the Iron Bank (it's a national debt :umad:), but only Tywin has a big outstanding accounts receivable with Westeros name on it.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

A lot of you are conveniently ignoring the power moves Cersei Lannister made in this episode.

Solidifying alliances with the Tyrells?
Creating new alliances with our Gypsy cousins the Martells?

Even with Jaime playing away games and Tyrion in the belly of the beast, we have Cersei stepping up and putting up numbers.

Also, I'm pretty fukking certain that Tyrion is going to figure out Lil Fanga involvement in all of this as he tries to clear his own name. He's too smart not, too. When Ty Money realizes that Tyrion is innocent and Baelish is stupid foul, a lot of debts are going to be paid.

That's cool and all, but do the Lannisters got Dragons?

I mean, we talking bout power moves, the biggest power move happened in season 1 and that was 3 lil firestarters hatching. If nobody is gonna kill them all the alliances in the 7 kingdoms ain't gonna stop the fire reign from falling

You seen how vicious Drogon is? You want them problems when he's the size of a building?