Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The frustration in this post :wow:

I'm gonna let you vent, tho, it's good for the healing process.

Just gotta address one thing, Jon took those vows, renounced his titles, he joined the nights watch....but you must've forgotten who started the Watch. :mjpls:
We built the wall, established the order, and have been protecting the realm since the days of the Children. We are wardens of the North and the Night's Watch is our northern arm, so you damn right we claiming Jon. But we're also claiming Aemon cuz as long as we hold Castle Black, he's serving us.

That's right, let that sink in...we got the wisest Targ in the game wearing our chain :wow: :lawd: :umad:
It's all good breh:manny:I mean the Night's Watch specifically says they take no part in the affairs of the realm but imma take your word for it:manny:Jon was about to renege on his vows (dishonoring vows seems like a Stark thing but I digress) to help out Robb but his brothers brought him back, but I'll let you tell it:manny:I'd ask you to prove the Starks started the Night's Watch but I don't want you to spoil anything for yourself by googling it:manny:Since #StarkSet isn't in the empire business I can understand confusing the fact that the Starks were just supporters of the Watch with thinking they started or own them:manny:When you're out conquering cities the distinction of owner ship is a little clearer:manny:Lemon cakes:manny:I hope your future wins are a little more fulfilling than warging into a dude we've seen you warg into before and killing a bunch of deserters:manny:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Things considered Ls for #Starkset: Ned's death, Red Wedding, Sack of Winterfell

Things considered Ls for #LannisterSet: death of Joffrey, Jamie losing his hand, Tyrion locked up twice

Things considered Ls for #StanissSet: Losing the Battle of the Blackwater, being broke, Shireen

Things considered Ls for #TargSet: Daario being recasted and not having enough "swag", governing the cities you've conquered

Y'all nikkas aren't even trying:dead::dead::dead:
humour-12.gif

"Dany got split ends y'all":gladbron:"How's #TargSet gonna manage this epic L?:umad:"
"Dany conquered another city but her story's boring and she annoys me. Another #TargSet L:umad:"

"Y'all seen Arya murk that character whose name I don't remember?:blessed:#StarkSet"

"Bran warged into Hodor to grab something off the top shelf:blessed:#StarkSet"

"Sansa hasn't done shyt but who knows she might do shyt one day. Dem lemon cakes, doe:blessed:#StarkSet"

"Jon Snow made vows to the Night's Watch which would take away any titles or connections he has to any house(even if he wasn't a b*stard
nnht.png
), but he's actually outchea doing something so we're gonna claim him:blessed:#StarkSet"

"#TargSet doesn't get to claim the wisest member of the Night's Watch who vouched for Jon when they were funna cut off his head tho:umad:"

I can do this for days:manny:Only thing #Targset is mad about is not getting enough screentime:manny:They got us on semi-Rickon status right now:manny:Not having ships was supposed to be our L remember?
nnht.png
We got those now
nnht.png
93 to be exact
nnht.png
Some wanna be rulers might have conquered then turned their backs
nnht.png
You know, the type of rulers that would make marriage pacts then marry some random broad instead of keeping their word
nnht.png
Honor is important to us over here, doe
nnht.png

nnht.png
:oyea?:

all that writing and dany still aint conquer shyt, them new regimes lookin like Mubarak dictatorships

:lolJ:

keep bringin up a bytch who half round the world

lIja0T3.jpg

see ya in season 6 where you are actually relevant to the story, until then :camby:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Ayo... how is jon in the top 10. He would be dead if he wasnt saved from some unknown wildling bytch. How u gunna be trained by a master of arms, have a huge valarian steel sword and almost get murked by some scrawny bum with daggers?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:oyea?:

all that writing and dany still aint conquer shyt, them new regimes lookin like Mubarak dictatorships

:lolJ:

keep bringin up a bytch who half round the world

lIja0T3.jpg

see ya in season 6 where you are actually relevant to the story, until then :camby:
That's cool and all, but what does #StarkSet know about conquering anything?
i2ow9u.jpg

You've been workers since you bent the knee to House Targaryen hundreds of years ago
i2ow9u.jpg

You tried to start your own label and did worse than Ill Will Records
i2ow9u.jpg

You can't even claim Warden of the North anymore, let alone King In the North
i2ow9u.jpg

Your crib got burned down
i2ow9u.jpg

We're not relevant yet the Hand of the King is already looking for help to deal with us
i2ow9u.jpg

We're not relevant yet our 5 minutes of screentime gets as much attention as your "win" this episode
i2ow9u.jpg

You probably figured it out, but there's gonna be a Dany smilie in the spoiler box
i2ow9u.jpg

Jards

All Star
Daps
OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES MIDSEASON POWER RANKINGS

**DISCLAIMER** The rankings are not my personal opinion, they are established fact. I'm just a messenger. Johnny Cochran got a brain tumor I deliver the news.

7NTzcuz.gif

1) Gawdbody Brandon Stark, Lord of Winterfell, Warden of the North, King In The North and of the First Men and his vehicle for massacre Hodor - HODOR....SMAAAASHH. HODOR.........SMAAAAASSSHHH. Firmly solidifying his long held top spot on the top of this list, Bran manages to take his powers to another level yet unseen by not only slipping into the mind of Hodor, but using that tard strength to send a massive L to House Bolton. We tried to tell yall. We tried to show yall that #StarkSet was a young killa crew. Ya didn't know our resident cripple was that hard though, did ya? :youngsabo:

2) Arya Stark - **to the tune of Kendrick Lamar's "Swimming Pools"** Joffrey - check, Cersei - check, Mountain - check, Beric - check, Thoros - check, Meryn -check, Illyn - check, Red Woman - check
Kendrick aint even give me enough bars to fill out the list:banderas:
Had to leave the Hound off the list :banderas:
How's the Hound gonna sit there while his name rings through the Riverlands, then the next morning straight up get an attempted murder on him by Arya. NOT A SINGLE fukk GIVEN. Had to leave the tag team parter out of this slot because cot damn she tried to carve gods son across the belly and he didn't have nothing but a little slap in response. Still, Hound and Pod held down our comic relief

3) Jon Snow - Major mover and shaker this week, Jon jumps into the top 3 by murking the fooking legend of Gin Alley in single combat. I dont wanna hear no shyt about no backstabbing woman, Jon was at a disadvantage in close quarters going against that double blade combo plus Jon fights with honor. Besides, its the destination that matters...........

76BzvOW.gif
:huhldup:

4) Sansa Stark - This little virgin is no longer an innocent pawn anymore. She knows the political game now. It was on full strength tonight, looking like a savvy campaign veteran. Pulled off the greatest power move of the season so far when she got Auntie Lysa to haul up them lemons all the way from Kings Landing and bake her up some lemon cakes :whew:. First lady type material there. Oh by the way, looks like shes gonna be the Lady of the Vale :smugdraper:. Rob Arryn is a fakkit no doubt about it but she's got that midas touch and she will control him, no doubt

5) Placeholder Spot for Rickon Stark - :lupe:

6) Littlefinger Petyr Baelish - Dangerously close to cracking the top 5, but cmon now this dude is out here having to play this silly game with Lysa and this shyt is eating his soul down to the apple core. I aint gonna lie though, I wanna get me a Lysa nude scene, who's with me? @satam55 ??? anyone???

7) Jorah Mormont - Yes, I'm even putting Ser Jorah the slave trader on my list. This dude actually made me like #TargSet this week. No one man should have all that power :yeshrug:

8) OBlock Oberyn Martell The Red Viper - What, some of yall thought OBlock wasn't out here doin much? Dudes got Cersei fukking Lannister out here crying her eyes out spilling all her deepest darkest secrets begging him to keep Myrcella safe. Dornes got the Lannisters on lock, done in by their own midget Hand of the King. OBlock stays dikkin down everyone in his way

9) King Stannis Baratheon - No screen time this week, but we caught him in the trailer for the next episode gettin his Morgan Stanley on at the Iron Bank. Straight talking to them like they owed him one just for the sake of him being alive. Got the whole realm runnin scared now, broke daddy Tywin sees the writing on the wall. Stannis is holdin that graffiti can

10) Meera Red - #Impregnable

:salute: The rankings are on point this week as per usual

P.S These nikkas mad as fukk! :skip: :russ:

#starkset #wolfgang

:umad:

Last edited:
Daps
It's all good breh:manny:I mean the Night's Watch specifically says they take no part in the affairs of the realm but imma take your word for it:manny:Jon was about to renege on his vows (dishonoring vows seems like a Stark thing but I digress) to help out Robb but his brothers brought him back, but I'll let you tell it:manny:I'd ask you to prove the Starks started the Night's Watch but I don't want you to spoil anything for yourself by googling it:manny:Since #StarkSet isn't in the empire business I can understand confusing the fact that the Starks were just supporters of the Watch with thinking they started or own them:manny:When you're out conquering cities the distinction of owner ship is a little clearer:manny:Lemon cakes:manny:I hope your future wins are a little more fulfilling than warging into a dude we've seen you warg into before and killing a bunch of deserters:manny:

My dude...you got some nikka named Cleon ruling a city you "conquered" :mjlol:

Stop it breh. I pictured some Clifton Powell looking nikka rocking a durag, bball shorts, a wife beater, some tube socks with Nike sandals on just chilling atop "your" city eating up all your lil debbie's when Norah the Simp said that shyt. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

Stop it breh. I pictured some Clifton Powell looking nikka rocking a durag, bball shorts, a wife beater, some tube socks with Nike sandals on just chilling atop "your" city eating up all your lil debbie's when Norah the Simp said that shyt. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This keeps getting brought up.

Dany rolls through, liberates the city, detsroys their foul way of life, and moves to the next as an example. When Khaleesi comes down...they be quiet.....but when she leave.....they be talkin again.

She could retrace her steps and remove that dusty n1gga Cleon if she wanted to, but everyone that wanted to ride with Dany is already riding, why go back? :wtf:

Is this hard to understand? Dudes in here are worse than Tea Party supporters shouting Benghazi from the rooftops. "Oh but what about the 4 people still left in Astapor?" :lupe:
Oh dear brehs not the ghost town we left a full season ago :lupe:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

And Roose Bolton holds a title that you had for hundreds of years:sas1:

Cleon waited until we left and took the city. Roose straight juxed y'all for your shyt:sas2:

93 ships, 10,000 men, 3 dragons. I like the odds of us getting this nikka Cleon in check:sas1:

What's y'all plan to get Winterfell back look like?:sas2:

It's not the Dany smilie in the spoiler this time:sas1:

I lied, nikka
i2ow9u.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Tommen kills me. He was just CROWNED... 7 kingdoms .. and he's just like " :yeshrug: When can I beat? :shaq: " Tyrell got that wet wet tho, can't blame the lil breh :ehh: :noah:
The Hound is funny as shyt. "If he was here I'd tell him to shut the fukk up so I can get some sleep :birdman: " :russ:
I wanted to see Bran and Jon Snow reunite :to:
Hodor finally came through with his special needs strength :ehh: I mean Bran was pulling the strings but fukk it, give the big man his due :ehh:
This mysterious Federal Reserve got me like :ohhh: Lannisters fukkin up their credit :ufdup:
That crazy bytch and Littlefinger cannot be overlooked. They been puttin in work for the longest. Littefinger wants it all.. it's only a matter of time before he hatches another scheme.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

yo me too :russ:

nikka named Cleon :deadmanny:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Wait we can't claim two houses? :damn: #starkset till I die then, I love Dany though she a trill OG and anyone dissing her got problems.
She Up here freeing slaves, setting the world right while all the other sets getting hemmed up.
Like I said I'm #StarkSet but we dust in the wind man, who we got Jon the only one making moves and he already gave up the right to bust nuts :smh:, Bran a freaking handicripple out here with Ferb and was about || this close to getting ran through by a bunch of unwashed ex crows, Sansa still stupid as hell and getting played like a fiddle, Arya got back handed by the hound and got weapons grade ether poured on her teacher.
I guess Rickon the only true stark holding it down.
#DragGang on the other hand got the baddest pawd :banderas: the baddest sista :banderas: and they using these places they conquered as a starter empire, just think she build this place up a lil bit and she can launch offensives for years, meanwhile those Lannisters broke as a joke, and are about to have that iron bank come after them when they default on they loans.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
the starks only lost the north to treachery and deception.

nobody was seeing the young wolf in battle. so tywin had to come up with a master plan to kill us at a wedding and violate the rules of hospitality.

so yea, starkset took a big L, we eating it, but lets not act like anybody could fukk with the gods of the north in battle :ufdup:

khaleesi still hasnt faced a proper army in the open field. she on some tywin shyt winning with treachery, deception and CIA tactics. i respect the grind cause she only doing it to slave masters, but until she defeats some hardbody general in open battle, she aint shyt. its easy to make slaves rebolt and kill their masters when they outnumber them 15 to 1.

and dont give me dragons. for all we know those shyts gonna be out there burning friend and foe alike and stopping in the middle of battle to eat. she has no control over those bebe's kids yet.

The+Starks_bd0158_4989382.jpg