Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
are you gonna bring bars @ 8pm tonight, doe? :mjpls:
What's at 8pm, breh?:dwillhuh:
Leave Shireen alone, brehs

I can't help myself
jay-z-laugh-o.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The frustration in this post :wow:

I'm gonna let you vent, tho, it's good for the healing process.

Just gotta address one thing, Jon took those vows, renounced his titles, he joined the nights watch....but you must've forgotten who started the Watch. :mjpls:
We built the wall, established the order, and have been protecting the realm since the days of the Children. We are wardens of the North and the Night's Watch is our northern arm, so you damn right we claiming Jon. But we're also claiming Aemon cuz as long as we hold Castle Black, he's serving us.

That's right, let that sink in...we got the wisest Targ in the game wearing our chain :wow: :lawd: :umad:
and this nikka @obarth brining up starks losing ned and lannisters losing joff like Dany's entire fukking lineage didn't get wiped off of the fukking planet, and they HAD the Iron Throne when it happened :bryan:

literally 90% of all the the "legends" in the story became legends because of how much WORK they gave the targaryens :banderas: let's talk about THAT

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Missandbae has entirely too much clothing brehs. They had the titties sitting in harmony for our viewing pleasure in Astapor when she was a slave and now they have her in struggle dresses with every city Dany conquers. I thought this was a bra-burning, chain-breaking conquest. She's free but somehow still a slave :to:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That's what made it corny to me

Can Bran even fight?

But all of a sudden he can warg into someone's body and have super strength and kill skilled fighters :comeon:
Hodor is always that strong, he is just a peaceful retard who doesn't act aggressively. Bran warging into him didn't make him super-strong.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES MIDSEASON POWER RANKINGS

**DISCLAIMER** The rankings are not my personal opinion, they are established fact. I'm just a messenger. Johnny Cochran got a brain tumor I deliver the news.

7NTzcuz.gif

1) Gawdbody Brandon Stark, Lord of Winterfell, Warden of the North, King In The North and of the First Men and his vehicle for massacre Hodor - HODOR....SMAAAASHH. HODOR.........SMAAAAASSSHHH. Firmly solidifying his long held top spot on the top of this list, Bran manages to take his powers to another level yet unseen by not only slipping into the mind of Hodor, but using that tard strength to send a massive L to House Bolton. We tried to tell yall. We tried to show yall that #StarkSet was a young killa crew. Ya didn't know our resident cripple was that hard though, did ya? :youngsabo:

2) Arya Stark - **to the tune of Kendrick Lamar's "Swimming Pools"** Joffrey - check, Cersei - check, Mountain - check, Beric - check, Thoros - check, Meryn -check, Illyn - check, Red Woman - check
Kendrick aint even give me enough bars to fill out the list:banderas:
Had to leave the Hound off the list :banderas:
How's the Hound gonna sit there while his name rings through the Riverlands, then the next morning straight up get an attempted murder on him by Arya. NOT A SINGLE fukk GIVEN. Had to leave the tag team parter out of this slot because cot damn she tried to carve gods son across the belly and he didn't have nothing but a little slap in response. Still, Hound and Pod held down our comic relief

3) Jon Snow - Major mover and shaker this week, Jon jumps into the top 3 by murking the fooking legend of Gin Alley in single combat. I dont wanna hear no shyt about no backstabbing woman, Jon was at a disadvantage in close quarters going against that double blade combo plus Jon fights with honor. Besides, its the destination that matters...........

76BzvOW.gif
:huhldup:

4) Sansa Stark - This little virgin is no longer an innocent pawn anymore. She knows the political game now. It was on full strength tonight, looking like a savvy campaign veteran. Pulled off the greatest power move of the season so far when she got Auntie Lysa to haul up them lemons all the way from Kings Landing and bake her up some lemon cakes :whew:. First lady type material there. Oh by the way, looks like shes gonna be the Lady of the Vale :smugdraper:. Rob Arryn is a fakkit no doubt about it but she's got that midas touch and she will control him, no doubt

5) Placeholder Spot for Rickon Stark - :lupe:

6) Littlefinger Petyr Baelish - Dangerously close to cracking the top 5, but cmon now this dude is out here having to play this silly game with Lysa and this shyt is eating his soul down to the apple core. I aint gonna lie though, I wanna get me a Lysa nude scene, who's with me? @satam55 ??? anyone???

7) Jorah Mormont - Yes, I'm even putting Ser Jorah the slave trader on my list. This dude actually made me like #TargSet this week. No one man should have all that power :yeshrug:

8) OBlock Oberyn Martell The Red Viper - What, some of yall thought OBlock wasn't out here doin much? Dudes got Cersei fukking Lannister out here crying her eyes out spilling all her deepest darkest secrets begging him to keep Myrcella safe. Dornes got the Lannisters on lock, done in by their own midget Hand of the King. OBlock stays dikkin down everyone in his way

9) King Stannis Baratheon - No screen time this week, but we caught him in the trailer for the next episode gettin his Morgan Stanley on at the Iron Bank. Straight talking to them like they owed him one just for the sake of him being alive. Got the whole realm runnin scared now, broke daddy Tywin sees the writing on the wall. Stannis is holdin that graffiti can

10) Meera Reed - #Impregnable

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The frustration in this post :wow:

I'm gonna let you vent, tho, it's good for the healing process.

Just gotta address one thing, Jon took those vows, renounced his titles, he joined the nights watch....but you must've forgotten who started the Watch. :mjpls:
We built the wall, established the order, and have been protecting the realm since the days of the Children. We are wardens of the North and the Night's Watch is our northern arm, so you damn right we claiming Jon. But we're also claiming Aemon cuz as long as we hold Castle Black, he's serving us.

That's right, let that sink in...we got the wisest Targ in the game wearing our chain :wow: :lawd: :umad:
wardens of the North? Y'all nikka not even allowed in the North no more :mjlol:

Starks scared to even tell people they're a Starks out here

Now y'all trying to claim the Nights watch too? :mjlol:

#StarkSet looking :flabbynsick: as fukk right now