Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So where are the dragons? Does Dany just let them do their own thing a hope they come back every now and then? Does she even have any type of control over them shyts?

By the time they are big enough to take Kings Landing they are gonna be wild as hell. At this point she might as well not even count those unreliable ass dragons as part of her army.

She got no chance at taking the throne :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Damn, our W's making em so mad even obarth responding in a timely manner. :whew:

#StarkSet #WolfGang #TeamBodyBag #Brandolf #JeezyTheSnowMan #Impregnable keep making them mad brehs
tumblr_inline_n4042xYktA1rfezux.png
im sayin :hovlaff: fastest @obarth reply i've ever seen in my life

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Damn, our W's making em so mad even obarth responding in a timely manner. :whew:

#StarkSet #WolfGang #TeamBodyBag #Brandolf #JeezyTheSnowMan #Impregnable keep making them mad brehs
tumblr_inline_n4042xYktA1rfezux.png

Things considered Ls for #Starkset: Ned's death, Red Wedding, Sack of Winterfell

Things considered Ls for #LannisterSet: death of Joffrey, Jamie losing his hand, Tyrion locked up twice

Things considered Ls for #StanissSet: Losing the Battle of the Blackwater, being broke, Shireen

Things considered Ls for #TargSet: Daario being recasted and not having enough "swag", governing the cities you've conquered

Y'all nikkas aren't even trying:dead::dead::dead:
humour-12.gif

"Dany got split ends y'all":gladbron:"How's #TargSet gonna manage this epic L?:umad:"
"Dany conquered another city but her story's boring and she annoys me. Another #TargSet L:umad:"

"Y'all seen Arya murk that character whose name I don't remember?:blessed:#StarkSet"

"Bran warged into Hodor to grab something off the top shelf:blessed:#StarkSet"

"Sansa hasn't done shyt but who knows she might do shyt one day. Dem lemon cakes, doe:blessed:#StarkSet"

"Jon Snow made vows to the Night's Watch which would take away any titles or connections he has to any house(even if he wasn't a b*stard
nnht.png
), but he's actually outchea doing something so we're gonna claim him:blessed:#StarkSet"

"#TargSet doesn't get to claim the wisest member of the Night's Watch who vouched for Jon when they were funna cut off his head tho:umad:"

I can do this for days:manny:Only thing #Targset is mad about is not getting enough screentime:manny:They got us on semi-Rickon status right now:manny:Not having ships was supposed to be our L remember?
nnht.png
We got those now
nnht.png
93 to be exact
nnht.png
Some wanna be rulers might have conquered then turned their backs
nnht.png
You know, the type of rulers that would make marriage pacts then marry some random broad instead of keeping their word
nnht.png
Honor is important to us over here, doe
nnht.png

nnht.png

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
Them boys didn't unite :to:

Ghost and Summer outchea tho.

Nymeria...come home sweet heart. I hope you've grown and become just as ruthless as Lil Arya.

#Starkset #Woflgang I just dapped all participants of this glorius fukkin thread going back 10 pages (I'm on that 50 per doe)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So where are the dragons? Does Dany just let them do their own thing a hope they come back every now and then? Does she even have any type of control over them shyts?

By the time they are big enough to take Kings Landing they are gonna be wild as hell. At this point she might as well not even count those unreliable ass dragons as part of her army.

She got no chance at taking the throne :mjlol:
I don't think HBO can afford to show the dragons every episode but they're around :mjpls:

And don't forget Targs the only ones that can ride dragons

I bet she on that dragon Bran saw in his vision flying over Kings Landing :blessed:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I don't think HBO can afford to show the dragons every episode but they're around :mjpls:

And don't forget Targs the only ones that can ride dragons

I bet she on that dragon Bran saw in his vision flying over Kings Landing :blessed:

yea maybe she's on top of the dragon

and bran's inside it :mjpls:

Daps
Things considered Ls for #Starkset: Ned's death, Red Wedding, Sack of Winterfell

Things considered Ls for #LannisterSet: death of Joffrey, Jamie losing his hand, Tyrion locked up twice

Things considered Ls for #StanissSet: Losing the Battle of the Blackwater, being broke, Shireen

Things considered Ls for #TargSet: Daario being recasted and not having enough "swag", governing the cities you've conquered

Y'all nikkas aren't even trying:dead::dead::dead:
humour-12.gif

"Dany got split ends y'all":gladbron:"How's #TargSet gonna manage this epic L?:umad:"
"Dany conquered another city but her story's boring and she annoys me. Another #TargSet L:umad:"

"Y'all seen Arya murk that character whose name I don't remember?:blessed:#StarkSet"

"Bran warged into Hodor to grab something off the top shelf:blessed:#StarkSet"

"Sansa hasn't done shyt but who knows she might do shyt one day. Dem lemon cakes, doe:blessed:#StarkSet"

"Jon Snow made vows to the Night's Watch which would take away any titles or connections he has to any house(even if he wasn't a b*stard
nnht.png
), but he's actually outchea doing something so we're gonna claim him:blessed:#StarkSet"

"#TargSet doesn't get to claim the wisest member of the Night's Watch who vouched for Jon when they were funna cut off his head tho:umad:"

I can do this for days:manny:Only thing #Targset is mad about is not getting enough screentime:manny:They got us on semi-Rickon status right now:manny:Not having ships was supposed to be our L remember?
nnht.png
We got those now
nnht.png
93 to be exact
nnht.png
Some wanna be rulers might have conquered then turned their backs
nnht.png
You know, the type of rulers that would make marriage pacts then marry some random broad instead of keeping their word
nnht.png
Honor is important to us over here, doe
nnht.png

nnht.png

The frustration in this post :wow:

I'm gonna let you vent, tho, it's good for the healing process.

Just gotta address one thing, Jon took those vows, renounced his titles, he joined the nights watch....but you must've forgotten who started the Watch. :mjpls:
We built the wall, established the order, and have been protecting the realm since the days of the Children. We are wardens of the North and the Night's Watch is our northern arm, so you damn right we claiming Jon. But we're also claiming Aemon cuz as long as we hold Castle Black, he's serving us.

That's right, let that sink in...we got the wisest Targ in the game wearing our chain :wow: :lawd: :umad:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Danarys got all her W's snatched back with the quickness. nikkas only respect the dragons when they there. Danarys out here looking shaky baby.

Speaking of looking shaky, my dog podrick the godrick looking real old Muhummed Ali out in the countryside. He's a housecat that gotta live outside now. He ain't built for this.

Speaking of looking shaky lil Michael J. Fox is tied up with rope but can set his hand on fire? :wtf: What did I miss? Something ain't clicking?

Damn, even Cersei is off the Joffrey bandwagon and handing his wife down.He truly was not shyt.

I ride with Arya to the death and would real life fade anyone of you nikkas that slander her but damn. She gotta take The Hound off the list at some point. Dude done saved her life like multiple times you gotta cut him some type of slack. How you gonna tell dude you plan on killing him before y'all go to sleep like he won't just bash your head with a rock and go get some chicken in the morning.

The Hound said fukk your teacher nikka, this reality. Don't matter how you diddy bop in a fight if you ain't got armor or a sword.

Littlefinger got the crown out here bouncing checks and getting they gold card declined all in the name of chaos and fukkery while marrying chicks for their money .Dude is out her playing chess while everyone is playing candyland.

Every family gotta crazy aunt, Sansa just met hers, the Lannisters gotta call their crazy aunt mom though :lolbron:

I'm not even gonna lie though[George Costanza] I think it moved [George Costanza] when sansa was moaning that she was a virgin :noah:

Grape Ape...I mean Hodor snapped Boltons man neck from the front. I ain't never seen no shyt like that. This nikka is an idiot savant when it comes to violence.

I don't want to see nobody fronting on Jonny the Snowman. My dog was given a suicide mission in an attempt to stop him from prospering with a traitor on his squad and the badnews bears of the nights watch but still came through and got ghost bike? Top 5 dead or alive.
nikka just turned Game of Thrones into The Expendables.