Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not being a fantasy head myself, I could feel you if you said this after they just showed wargs scouting as wolves and birds and shyt....but this dude just merked a pretty skilled fighter with his bare hands through Hodor...that's pretty boss breh
That's what made it corny to me

Can Bran even fight?

But all of a sudden he can warg into someone's body and have super strength and kill skilled fighters :comeon:

Daps
That's what made it corny to me

Can Bran even fight?

But all of a sudden he can warg into someone's body and have super strength and kill skilled fighters :comeon:

You do realize that it's not his strength, it's the strength of the vessel he's controlling right? :dwillhuh:

Of course Hodor is strong as fukk. He's huge plus he has that retard strength

You gonna be mad as fukk when he wargs into Drogon and 'gains the ability' to spit fire. :mjlol:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
84062728.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
. All I was hearing was how Dany was full of herself and getting a big head(coli slang for "girls have cooties"). Now that she's deciding to finish what she started and prove she can rule before moving onto Westeros that's an L?

On a side note this was the first episode I wasn't annoyed with Dany all season. Humbled by a simp slaver spy. Vulnerability is what her character needs I think, because she was getting played out until last night.

Daps
Things #Targset celebrate: taking over cities, freeing slaves, having dragons

Things #LannisterSet celebrate: winning battles, sitting on the Iron Throne/ruling the Seven Kingdoms

Things #StarkSet celebrate: warging into retards, winning fights with the help of backstabbing females

humour-12.gif
humour-12.gif
humour-12.gif

Do y'all see a disparity here? There's levels to this shyt. Honestly, shytting on #StarkSet has never really been my thing, but y'all nikkas are really partying and claiming wins off this episode?
a9cx.png
What happened to the nikkas that were tryna claim King of the North?
rmh.png
You're celebrating a win over a bunch of deserters drunk off wine and rape:dwillhuh: Word? Littlefinger is the only cat that did anything of note this episode. All I was hearing was how Dany was full of herself and getting a big head(coli slang for "girls have cooties"). Now that she's deciding to finish what she started and prove she can rule before moving onto Westeros that's an L? Insecurity isn't a good look, brehs:dead: #Targset had 5 minutes of screentime this episode yet y'all are grasping mighty hard at dem straws looking for a negative. We'll have legit Ls in the future eventually, I'm sure. Dany choosing to be a good leader isn't one of them. Y'all coming off like #StannisSet stans right now hungry for a win. Y'all got the blood of the First Men, built the wall, supported the Night's Watch, Wardens of the North, etc. Act like champions with some pride, not Raptors fans just happy to be here
603159794.gif

Damn, our W's making em so mad even obarth responding in a timely manner. :whew:

#StarkSet #WolfGang #TeamBodyBag #Brandolf #JeezyTheSnowMan #Impregnable keep making them mad brehs
tumblr_inline_n4042xYktA1rfezux.png

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Criticize is with a 'z' breh

like I said, I think its time for you to move onto some simple shyt :ufdup:
:pacspit:

Pull your skirt down you bytch ass nikka

Its just a show.you're acting like I insulted your mother or something :dahell:
You do realize that it's not his strength, it's the strength of the vessel he's controlling right? :dwillhuh:

Of course Hodor is strong as fukk. He's huge plus he has that retard strength

You gonna be mad as fukk when he wargs into Drogon and 'gains the ability' to spit fire. :mjlol:
:sadcam:

:comeon: