Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
They're turning Jojen into a meme representing all the book readers :lolbron:

opVih0Y.png

npWkWiW.png

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
gotta respect arya's G though. she straight up added the hound to her list for him to hear then caught some Z's like whatever the fukk. like the hound aint one of the illest killers in all of westero's and shyt. he even had to look at her like this b*tch:beli:.....he knows she's gonna be a serious problem once she comes of age. he's groomin a future hall of famer.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What're they saying?:skip:
"why are there always women being assaulted every episode :sadbron: why can't there be just one where a woman doesn't get hit :pacspit:"

and im just like :snoop: what part of those being basically murderous, rapist, convicts did you not understand when they FIRST introduced the wall and told you what type of people were there

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yes

That shyt is just corny as fukk

:dahell: that's like saying dany's dragons burning shyt is corny, but yall wouldn't have no problem with that

warging isn't half as corny as dany rattling off her "i am your khaleesi, mother of dragons, rah rha, etc" shyt she does even though she's basically just a dumbass entitled teenager

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yes

i feel you but its a fantasy series. i always hated shyt like this until this show came along. as long as they dont start having magic battles (melisandre and bran shooting magic spells at each other like in once upon a time) i wont mind it too much.

the minute somebody gets turned into a frog tho :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Also The Hound just confirmed why Meryn Trant shouldn't be on a Top 10 warrior list anywhere. :mjpls:

I assume you meant to say Syrio, because no one had Meryn Trant even sniffing the boots of any top 10 warrior

Syrio apologists sonned by The Hound

They gotta chill on that warging shyt :snoop:

That shyt is just too fukking corny

:camby:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:dahell: that's like saying dany's dragons burning shyt is corny, but yall wouldn't have no problem with that

warging isn't half as corny as dany rattling off her "i am your khaleesi, mother of dragons, rah rha, etc" shyt she does even though she's basically just a dumbass entitled teenager
are you really trying to compare fire breathing dragon to some cripple who can jump in and out of peoples/animals bodies :dahell:

i feel you but its a fantasy series. i always hated shyt like this until this show came along. as long as they dont start having magic battles (melisandre and bran shooting magic spells at each other like in once upon a time) i wont mind it too much.

the minute somebody gets turned into a frog tho :camby:
yea I've never been a fan of fantasy either so that's what it might be

I mean I'm cool with dragons and white walkers but if we keep seeing this warging bullshyt and trees start talking and shyt ima have to toss this in the bushes :camby:

The show is starting to have a harry potterish/lord of the rings type of vibe to it...they need to tone that shyt down a little

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are you really trying to compare fire breathing dragon to some cripple who can jump in and out of peoples/animals bodies :dahell:

yea I've never been a fan of fantasy either so that's what it might be

I mean I'm cool with dragons and white walkers but if we keep seeing this watching bullshyt and trees start talking and shyt ima have to toss this in the bushes :camby:

The show is starting to have a harry potterish/lord of the rings type of vibe to it...they need to tone that shyt down a little
its based on books...

maybe you should just :camby: and save everybody else the trouble

go watch some simple shyt like Arrow

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Things #Targset celebrate: taking over cities, freeing slaves, having dragons

Things #LannisterSet celebrate: winning battles, sitting on the Iron Throne/ruling the Seven Kingdoms

Things #StarkSet celebrate: warging into retards, winning fights with the help of backstabbing females

humour-12.gif
humour-12.gif
humour-12.gif

Do y'all see a disparity here? There's levels to this shyt. Honestly, shytting on #StarkSet has never really been my thing, but y'all nikkas are really partying and claiming wins off this episode?
a9cx.png
What happened to the nikkas that were tryna claim King of the North?
rmh.png
You're celebrating a win over a bunch of deserters drunk off wine and rape:dwillhuh: Word? Littlefinger is the only cat that did anything of note this episode. All I was hearing was how Dany was full of herself and getting a big head(coli slang for "girls have cooties"). Now that she's deciding to finish what she started and prove she can rule before moving onto Westeros that's an L? Insecurity isn't a good look, brehs:dead: #Targset had 5 minutes of screentime this episode yet y'all are grasping mighty hard at dem straws looking for a negative. We'll have legit Ls in the future eventually, I'm sure. Dany choosing to be a good leader isn't one of them. Y'all coming off like #StannisSet stans right now hungry for a win. Y'all got the blood of the First Men, built the wall, supported the Night's Watch, Wardens of the North, etc. Act like champions with some pride, not Raptors fans just happy to be here
603159794.gif

Daps
Yes

Not being a fantasy head myself, I could feel you if you said this after they just showed wargs scouting as wolves and birds and shyt....but this dude just merked a pretty skilled fighter with his bare hands through Hodor...that's pretty boss breh