Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Littlefinger is a demon man. He's the Frank Underwood of Westeros. IIRC, he wanted to cause a war between The Starks and The Lannisters. During chaos, nobody pays attention to the nikka in the background making moves. So he gave Tyrion's blade to the assassin. I think he wanted to implicate Tyrion on purpose and "get rid of him" because Tyrion is one of the two people, along with Varys, that REALLY know the kind of nikka he is :demonic: If you notice, when Joffrey gets murdered, he plants the murder on Tyrion again. It was to get Sansa out of their marriage, but I think he just wants Tyrion dead too lol....I think Littlefinger is planning on murdering the crazy aunt, getting The Vale, then marrying Sansa, getting The North, and then uniting with The Riverlands too :demonic: Nikka is thinking fifty steps ahead of everyone else. Back when Stannis was marching on King's Landing and Renly had just got murdered, Littlefinger offered to go meet with The Tyrells to make an agreement. Nikka just forgot to tell Tywin that the agreement included murdering Joffrey :demonic:

That was his blade, tho. He lost it to Tyrion (purposely, or not)...how could he have gotten that blade to Bran's attempted killer?

Unless he had his assassin steal it from Tyrion. :ohhh:

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
Littlefinger is a demon man. He's the Frank Underwood of Westeros. IIRC, he wanted to cause a war between The Starks and The Lannisters. During chaos, nobody pays attention to the nikka in the background making moves. So he gave Tyrion's blade to the assassin. I think he wanted to implicate Tyrion on purpose and "get rid of him" because Tyrion is one of the two people, along with Varys, that REALLY know the kind of nikka he is :demonic: If you notice, when Joffrey gets murdered, he plants the murder on Tyrion again. It was to get Sansa out of their marriage, but I think he just wants Tyrion dead too lol....I think Littlefinger is planning on murdering the crazy aunt, getting The Vale, then marrying Sansa, getting The North, and then uniting with The Riverlands too :demonic: Nikka is thinking fifty steps ahead of everyone else. Back when Stannis was marching on King's Landing and Renly had just got murdered, Littlefinger offered to go meet with The Tyrells to make an agreement. Nikka just forgot to tell Tywin that the agreement included murdering Joffrey :demonic:

This post right here.. Thank you for your insight.. No sarcasm I really do apreciate it.. I forgot all the little fine details.. :banderas:.. Little finger is most def evil but you have to respect his intelligence.. Dude is on some Einstein trickery BREHS .. Lol

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Yooooooo...

And honestly now that you said that.. Only tyrionlannister has the mental capacity to out think someone of littlefinger.. Wow .. And guess who is wife is.. Sansa ..sansa will realize that lysa and littlefinger cause her mother father and brothers to get killed.. Who's knows how soon she will find out? But it's looking like sansas is a key piece in the whole puzzle.. And her husband tyrionlannister will not be happen with little finger taking his wife and killing her little nephew..

So many things cleared up through thecoli :salute:

Littlefinger started with nothing. Now he's rich, controlling one of the most powerful Houses in Westeros through his wife Lysa, has all the armies of The Vale at his disposal, and I feel he's plotting on making Sansa his queen. If you can't get your one true love, get her daughter :shaq: That's Littlefinger's one weakness however. Great Gatsby ass nikka lol......Simping over the woman that spurned you back when you were a broke little nikka. So I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if little ole Sansa ends up causing his death :sas2:

Mike_Capprotti_Kings_of_Mountain_and_Vale.jpg

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
God damn though. Lysa has to the saltiest hating bytch in the history of television. You must know your poon ain't that good if you're scared of losing your man to a teenager.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am getting a bit annoyed with the near misses between Bran and Jon Snow. I'd have preferred they met up and Bran was able to convince Jon that he is key to stopping whatever is coming so Jon lets him continue on his quest than what we got.
Loved seeing Bran use his powers to wreck shop though. Hodor didn't look too pleased that he was used to snap necks though.
Like that Sansa has gotten a lot better at playing the clueless, spoiled princess card to get people to underestimate her because her aunt was about to go Fatal Attraction on her if she didn't fool her. Littlefinger must have put it on her crazy ass because she is sprung. Out there poisoning her husband and thinking about hurting her niece and shyt. Curious to see how she plans on avoiding marrying her retarded cousin. She better hope Littlefinger figures out a way to send the kid and his mom through the moon door before the wedding.
And it is amazing how almost everything that is happening on the show can be traced back to Littlefinger's machinations and the only person who has ever taken his ambitions seriously is Varys. Littlefinger is playing the Game of Thrones better than everybody at this point.
Arya is a gangster but The Hound is right, she needs to get her hands on some armor or chainmail ASAP if she plans on scratching more names off her list.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Littlefinger is a mastermind - no question

In the early seasons Varys seemed to be his mental counterpart/adversary. They showed how brutal and vengeful Varys could be when they had the scene with Tyrion & the sorcerer... even caused Tyrion to go :damn:

Im surprised he has largely slipped out of the story...

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs

From ashy, to nasty, to classy :wow:

Chaos is a ladder breh :sas2: :win:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
After a malnourished abomination born of incest saved his useless ass :russ:

So we're going to pretend he didn't travel 60 or so miles to get there? We're going to pretend he didn't go through about 4 motherfukkers before he stepped in that tent? We're going to pretend he didn't pull a quick warg (he subconsciously did it) into that wench to distract that fukker in order to make a shish-kabob out of his head?

Blasphemy.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
So we're going to pretend he didn't travel 60 or so miles to get there? We're going to pretend he didn't go through about 4 motherfukkers before he stepped in that tent? We're going to pretend he didn't pull a quick warg (he subconsciously did it) into that wench to distract that fukker in order to make a shish-kabob out of his head?

Blasphemy.

:deadrose:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

Blasphemy.

:dahell:

Best episode the Starks have had since Season 1 and they're still reaching.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Blasphemy.

Jedi Mind trick? You a fool for that one.