Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yall had 10,000 men in total and three teen dragons. :arya:

Didn't Stannis attack King's Landing with around 10,000? :arya:

But yall gonna conquer Westeros? :arya:

Good luck. :arya2:
Not sure about teen dragons, but a army lead by dragons ain't nothing to fukk with.

Daps
My #Starkset nikkas. We ate good tonight :whew:

I can't front I was hoping Professor Bran and Jon was gonna be able to :blessed: for a little bit. I had a feeling my nikka Jon woulda understand that Bran had to handle his buisness and let him ride out eventually. At the end of the day, Bran coulda got in his head and sent that nikka the opposite way and peeled off on his journey.

nikkas trying to take a shot at Arya :stopitslime:

She still turned around and said the nikka name on some :smugfavre: And after the hound kept talking greezy about the gawd first sword of bravoss, she still tried to pierce that nikka through the heart like any real nikka would do if someone is talking bad about your homie. "What don't kill you, makes you tougher". Arya gon' be good and she gon collect on that nikka's head one day.

Had the hound straight shook daddy when he woke up and didnt see her there. :russ:

:deadmanny: At The lannisters not making any bread in 3 years.

:dead: At #byrdgang having to wife up that crazy bytch

:mjlol: At the Kelly C putting in all this work to become the "Queen of Kings Landing". :ohhh: Word, Kelly C you finna' take the whole of westeros with 10,000 men and cant keep those slaver nikkas in check?

:mjlol: At Jorah the simp being the voice of reason

:mjlol: At #Targset, thought yall was ready to ride on westeros?.

See yall nikkas in season 6 :sas2:

:

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i guess my memory is :flabbynsick: cuz i didn't really follow what littlefinger was saying, plus i was and am a bit drunk. :sas2:

i understand that he's been masterminding shyt from jump but i'm forgetting the dudes he's responsible for offing, so i'm missing how it all ties in... i'm kind of confused on that front. :sas1:

the hound punking arya was :russ:

the thing that still bothers me the most since i've been watching this show is that it looked like a big army of white walkers were marching on the wall and were pretty close...and that was the end of season 2. they made it seem like they were about to turn "winter is coming" to "winter is here" but all that disappeared and now all we got is a handful of them laying back in the cut and touching babies? what happened with that shyt.

the whole thing with the white walkers is that they can only move in the freezing cold. thats why they only exist so far north of the wall in the land of always winter. however, "winter is coming". in that world, seasons last years. when the story starts, they in the end of a summer that lasts 11 years or someshyt and every winter before that was a short one. the last time the white walkers came, it was during "the long night" which was a winter that lasted a hundred years or someshyt if i remember correctly. the winter that is coming up now is the coldest. thats why the lord commander was begging tyrion for help on some "i can feel it in my bones" shyt. ned had an eerie feeling too when he saw a direwolf south of the wall.

so basically, the white walkers move south with the weather cause they need the dark and the cold to move. so the farther south the cold weather moves, the farther south the white walkers go.

I just got done watching the episode..............

:damn: at the fact that Littlefinger & Lysa setup the death of Lord Hand of the King Jon Arryn. 1 of y'all suspected a few weeks ago in this thread that Littlefinger had Lysa sent that letter to Catelyn in the series premiere. I knew going into this season it was gonna be revealed some of Littlefinger's schemes, but I didn't see this 1 or Littlefinger being involved with the Purple Wedding coming.

:ohhh: But if Littlefinger & Lysa setup Jon Arryn's death, WTF was the point of the scene (That is not in the books) with Jamie & Cersei in King's Landing in the series premiere:

it was just a red herring to throw some suspicion on them but they never said they killed him. they just talking about their secret cause they know jon arryn was investigating it(looking for robert's b*stards and shyt).

Last edited:
Daps
Littlefinger giving everybody the middle finger :wow:
#Birdgang :patrice: sounding nice as hell as an alliance crew.

That's what the Lannister's said. :mjlol:

Let's see, he killed their king, pulled the strings to kill their hand, implicated them in the attempted murder in Bran, drive them to a triple D credit rating with the Iron Bank of Braavos as Master of Coin...and I'm sure I'm forgetting some and not privy to others. Trust that devil if you wish, but we here at #StarkSet know better.
v8H4jw0.png

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
ya man littlefinger did a soprano style bust out with the iron throne's credit :lolbron:
homey just kept taking out loans til he got the first default notice from the iron bank. then he walked into tywin's office like ":troll: i got an idea, lysa loves me let me go to the eerie and bring her into the lannisters side :mjpls:"

brilliant :pachaha:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Littlefinger planned Jon Arryns death :ohhh:

this nikka basically started all this fukkery, his chess game is impeccable :wow:, for real i might have to start stanning him

"Im a virgin, I swear it" :noah:, Lysa still hating on her older sister

Next ep Stannis having that bank meeting :sas1:

Lannisters :ufdup:

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Something tells me once he gets a child out of her, Littlefinger will kill Lysa and her weird kid.

Now, knowing how Ned's brother humiliated him, I wouldn't be surprised if this devil didn't start Robert's Rebellion.:wow:

I wouldn't be surprised either. I know Baelish was a naive 14 year old at the time but, I could see him inadvertently causing the entire Rebellion, then realizing how much damage he could cause by playing the shadows.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
man i hate littlefinger for what he did to ned but i gotta give props where they are due. homey really did start from the bottom and now he is the lord of the vale after marrying lysa :wow: nikka is the lord of one of the 7 kingdoms. the one untouched by war with all its soldiers still in tact. only dorne and the vale can say that.

as long as he doesnt try to hurt my red headed baby sansa ima let that nikka cook some more.