Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

raff

Rookie
Daps
We been winning all season my nikka :banderas:

Sansa don't count - she's officially a Lannister now :yeshrug:

#starkset #wolfgang

:youngsabo:You mean a Baratheon.

We're not really claiming her, Byrdgang can go ahead and enjoy Sansa :ld:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:youngsabo:You mean a Baratheon.

We're not really claiming her, Byrdgang can go ahead and enjoy Sansa :ld:

:wtf: She was married to Tyrion who was a Lannister, and now they're talking about making her marry that retard which would make her an Aryn or a Tulley.

Jards

All Star
Daps
All #Starkset and #Snowgang offices for application closed for GOOD this episode :mjpls:

fukk the rest of these nikkas and they sets
RCeHyTf.png
we warned them ages ago an they shat on us
My nikka - we won MAJORLY this episode :banderas:

I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT NO OTHER MOVEMENTS, NO CREWS, NO POSSES - IF IT AIN'T #STARKSET #WOLFGANG I DON"T WANNA HEAR THAT shyt bytch :damn:

It's a Stark set party y'all

97ASVPK.gif

#fukktheotherside

@Adam3000 - What them power rankings looking like this week my nikka?
RCeHyTf.png

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas really feeling themselves in here with the dissing of #Targset, but I'm let yall cook because you and I both know yall days is numbered. Just wait on dem dragons, son. I'm just gonna be like :ufdup:

Decent ep, I was glad to see that dude that cut off jaime's hand get that work. Just didn't like that a$$hole. But #Starkset yall really getting hyped off this episode? :pachaha:Ya boy Jon would have gotten murked if it wasn't for that chick. And Sansa stays getting fukked and Arya got smacked down. Yall need to chill out. But I did like Arya's little list. I already knew she was gonna say the hound last and when she did I was just like :banderas:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I just got done watching the episode..............

:damn: at the fact that Littlefinger & Lysa setup the death of Lord Hand of the King Jon Arryn. 1 of y'all suspected a few weeks ago in this thread that Littlefinger had Lysa sent that letter to Catelyn in the series premiere. I knew going into this season it was gonna be revealed some of Littlefinger's schemes, but I didn't see this 1 or Littlefinger being involved with the Purple Wedding coming.

:ohhh: But if Littlefinger & Lysa setup Jon Arryn's death, WTF was the point of the scene (That is not in the books) with Jamie & Cersei in King's Landing in the series premiere:

Jards

All Star
Daps

:damn: at the fact that Littlefinger & Lysa setup the death of Lord Hand of the King Jon Arryn. 1 of y'all suspected a few weeks ago in this thread that Littlefinger had Lysa sent that letter to Catelyn in the series premiere. I knew going into this season it was gonna be revealed some of Littlefinger's schemes, but I didn't see this 1 or Littlefinger being involved with the Purple Wedding coming.

:ohhh: But if Littlefinger & Lysa setup Jon Arryn's death, WTF was the point of the scene (That is not in the books) with Jamie & Cersei in King's Landing in the series premiere:

Suspected? :mjpls:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Targset took a momentary setback, but its just proves how pure and good our Queen is. All these other bumless fukks gives no thoughts about the commoners. Dany is the People's champ. I think Im falling in love with her again. Long live the Mother of Dragons :noah:

Westeros, we still coming :umad:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

aren't they just referring to him (arryn) possibly knowing about the kids not being robert's?