Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

raff

Rookie
Daps
how the fukk was this an uneventful episode? We just learned that little finger was behind a seminal event that started this entire thing in motion

:manny: I always knew Little Fingaz had it in him so didn't really shock me or anything, there was mainly talk and setting up
alliances, retreading plotlines with Hound talking that street shyt to Arya, Cersei wanting Tyrone got, Brienne and Pod chilling, etc.
Things will heat up I'm sure.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Pawgleesi has to go ahead and put these slave masters in check, let them know that even though she's not around they can't be coming out of pocket :birdman:. Didn't new Jorah say they just got some more ships and could roll on King's Landing right now, calm down dudes are in a hurry to see Westeros get that work. It's coming :smugdraper:
:cape: for a set and dont even know the names of the people in said set, brehs :mjlol:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
i guess my memory is :flabbynsick: cuz i didn't really follow what littlefinger was saying, plus i was and am a bit drunk. :sas2:

i understand that he's been masterminding shyt from jump but i'm forgetting the dudes he's responsible for offing, so i'm missing how it all ties in... i'm kind of confused on that front. :sas1:

Jon Arryn was the hand of the king. When he died, Robert forced Ned to be the new hand of the king. Ned, investigating his death, found out Joffrey's secret. Ned got killed because he thought he could make Cersei back down.

Now I'm 70% sure that Cersei didn't kill Robert, but it was Littlefinger instead.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:russ: @ these pathetic excuses for Stark ether, actin like the Iron Bank couldn't swoop in and repo 95% of those castles back from any and all of the sets you dikkride

not even gonna address that weak ass magikarp shyt :mjlol: could've atleast mimicked what the hound was sayin or somethin nikka

How is the shyt with sansa even an ether tho? :heh: her aunt is crazy, that dont got shyt to do with her, LF the one who married that L, talmbout, "her momma also known as the stark bytch" like that's supposed to hurt our feelings, :deadmanny: that's the best you come up with?

Notice you didn't have a damn thing to say about the MAIN 2 nikkas who put in work this episode :dead: wtf does that last shyt about rickon even mean breh, pickin up cotton and looking at flowers? okay breh :mjlol:

how about we talk about anything YOUR set accomplished today
v8H4jw0.png

wait what's that? you accomplished absolutely NOTHING today? :buttons: sounds like a personal problem (i hope you're not a targset nikka, cuz your own khaleesi basically called herself an inept dumbass and put the brakes on everything you delusional nikkas thought you had going for you :ross:smile:

come back next week when your set might actually have some points on the board breh
RCeHyTf.png
You know exactly who I am,Targset OG nikka :birdman:, you still want beef then holla.
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:laff:

If I may jump in and join you in shyttin on #Targset brehcowski. Their #1 card to win battles - advocating on behalf of the lower class - is already a strength of Lady Marg. These cats are just as delusional as Stannis…
- thousands of miles away
- still no ships
- a city of slaves to feed
- an army to feed
- lost the element of surprise to capture westeros
- no military advantage against the Lannisters
- no men on the inside of westeros
- *takes look at map* sooo y'all think Dorne is just going to let you sail past them? Y'all think the only battle is going to take place at Kings Landing?
- *takes look at map again* sooo y'all think Stannis-set is just gonna let you sail past them as well?

Like I said, #Targset ain't a threat. Let's see how much of a Queen you are when you have to lead. Robert said this same shyt in season 1. Conquering lands and winning a war is much different than leading an empire.

I'd love to see how she plans on building the number of troops she has after some get killed trying to reclaim cities.

Why isn't this chick mounting a propaganda attack within Kings Landing? Joffrey just died. This is the perfect time to start civil unrest. You need to start whispers around the city that you are on the way to reclaim the throne and that Tommen is not the rightful heir.

:sas1: But y'all don't hear me though…...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Like I said, #Targset ain't a threat. Let's see how much of a Queen you are when you have to lead. Robert said this same shyt in season 1. Conquering lands and winning a war is much different than leading an empire.

I'd love to see how she plans on building the number of troops she has after some get killed trying to reclaim cities.

Why isn't this chick mounting a propaganda attack within Kings Landing? Joffrey just died. This is the perfect time to start civil unrest. You need to start whispers around the city that you are on the way to reclaim the throne and that Tommen is not the rightful heir.

:sas1: But y'all don't hear me though…...

Why rush, once the dragons are full grown everybody gotta bend the knee :yeshrug:

Right now her 3 children are just babies, too small to really put the fear of the old gods in people, but once they hit adult hood :whoa:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed: I'm about to watch the new episode in few minutes. I saw a nikka hyping-up Jon Snow on my GetGlue feed, so I'm about to see what this piff about.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Jon Arryn was the hand of the king. When he died, Robert forced Ned to be the new hand of the king. Ned, investigating his death, found out Joffrey's secret. Ned got killed because he thought he could make Cersei back down.

Now I'm 70% sure that Cersei didn't kill Robert, but it was Littlefinger instead.

Well Robert killed himself by drinking too much and trying to take on a boar with his :flabbynsick: ass.