Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Do yall even have a home? A cabana? A castle? :mjlol: yall nikkas even have a bed? :deadrose:
Yall nikkas HOMELESS :flabbynsick: and you trying to pop shyt?
Arya ouchea dancing like a mermaid with no feet, bytch looking like a magikarp fighting with a sword :flabbynsick:
Sansa looking shook and dumb as always, getting her hands massaged by her aunt's nails :pachaha: cause she suspects her of being a hoe like her momma also known as The Stark bytch :manny:
Rickon prolly picking up cotton and looking at flowers, that lil kid is nikka status on an AMC show
kGiocYh.png
:russ: @ these pathetic excuses for Stark ether, actin like the Iron Bank couldn't swoop in and repo 95% of those castles back from any and all of the sets you dikkride

not even gonna address that weak ass magikarp shyt :mjlol: could've atleast mimicked what the hound was sayin or somethin nikka

How is the shyt with sansa even an ether tho? :heh: her aunt is crazy, that dont got shyt to do with her, LF the one who married that L, talmbout, "her momma also known as the stark bytch" like that's supposed to hurt our feelings, :deadmanny: that's the best you come up with?

Notice you didn't have a damn thing to say about the MAIN 2 nikkas who put in work this episode :dead: wtf does that last shyt about rickon even mean breh, pickin up cotton and looking at flowers? okay breh :mjlol:

how about we talk about anything YOUR set accomplished today
v8H4jw0.png

wait what's that? you accomplished absolutely NOTHING today? :buttons: sounds like a personal problem (i hope you're not a targset nikka, cuz your own khaleesi basically called herself an inept dumbass and put the brakes on everything you delusional nikkas thought you had going for you :ross:smile:

come back next week when your set might actually have some points on the board breh
RCeHyTf.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@Brooklynzson can we get these fukk nikkas banned from this thread? :stopitslime: they don't fukk read the rules :mindblown: no actual SPOILERS or book shyt in spoiler tags in this thread, period! :mindblown:

:wtf: Bruh, WTF are you whining like a bytch for?! I didn't actually spoil anything in that spoiler quote, I just pointed that nikka towards a Youtube video.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Please don't be lightskin :wow:
Damn breh, don't go full c00n on us. :pacspit:

Shouldn't y'all Targset fakkits be worrying about how to cross the narrow sea AND/OR keeping your cities in check. CONTROL YOUR HOES. I'm not sure what the light skin comment was supposed to me but you're a #Targset loser so I could careless.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
An uneventful episode, outside of Locke getting that work. Ironically by someone of his pet bears strength:skip:.

I had mad expectations for this ep considering what they did last year in episode 5 with that old fukk Kraastark :manny:.

Glad Bran/Hodor finally did some dirt.
how the fukk was this an uneventful episode? We just learned that little finger was behind a seminal event that started this entire thing in motion

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Shouldn't y'all Targset fakkits be worrying about how to cross the narrow sea AND/OR keeping your cities in check. CONTROL YOUR HOES. I'm not sure what the light skin comment was supposed to me but you're a #Targset loser so I could careless.
Queen Khaleesi is new to Queendom, she had her sight focused on kings landing that her newly emancipated cities were doing their own thing right under her nose. But what a kind and gracious queen that she is going back to free the slaves once again, We'll conquer this continent and rule it, then we'll be in kings landing with some older dragons and more reinforcements....:ufdup:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Shorty still suckin the titty at 12 years old or whatever. He a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Did Sansa's crazy ass aunt say that was who she could marry :pachaha: Even among family this girl can't catch a break. Lyssa's face may be beat up, but that chick is a freak in the bed. Poor Sansa couldn't even sleep with the way she was screaming :leon:Littlefinger been scheming for a minute, so it was him that poisoned Jon Arryn and not the Lannisters :ohhh:

Speaking of the Lannisters, Cersei may be a c*nt of a character but Lena Headley is a dope actress. She brought it tonight with her scenes with Tywin, Marg, and Prince Freaky. Dude has 8 daughters, you know he been putting in the work. That line she had about them hurting girls all over the world was delivered well :wow:. I see she is broke and down one son, she has to play nicer now though :usure:

All those throwing shade on Khaleesi go ahead and :whoa:. Pawgleesi has to go ahead and put these slave masters in check, let them know that even though she's not around they can't be coming out of pocket :birdman:. Didn't new Jorah say they just got some more ships and could roll on King's Landing right now, calm down dudes are in a hurry to see Westeros get that work. It's coming :smugdraper: