Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Something tells me once he gets a child out of her, Littlefinger will kill Lysa and her weird kid.

Now, knowing how Ned's brother humiliated him, I wouldn't be surprised if this devil didn't start Robert's Rebellion.:wow:
Littlefinger giving everybody the middle finger :wow:
#Birdgang :patrice: sounding nice as hell as an alliance crew.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ahem...
I'm still reading Book 1 like you is, but the question you is asking about is Book 4 & 5 shyt. I know the Greyjoys do become major characters in Book 4. But I don't know if it's gonna happen in the current season or not.

Just watch this video, he only gives up minor/mild spoilers:

If you're interested, dude has more season 4 preview videos for other chracters at: Game of Thrones Season 4 Previews, Episode Review, Commentaries and Q&As - YouTube

His videos are what finally made give-in & decide to read the books.

@Brooklynzson can we get these fukk nikkas banned from this thread? :stopitslime: they don't fukk read the rules :mindblown: no actual SPOILERS or book shyt in spoiler tags in this thread, period! :mindblown:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
#TeamStark :lawd:

Its not too late to switch sides :youngsabo:

Naw man fukk these other sets as a record label and a motherfukkin crew. #Targset, fukk you too. #Lannisters, fukk you too. All you motherfukkers die slow, Jon Snow gone make sure all your kids don't grow

:salute: To all my #Starkset #WolfGang brehs out here repping...

:skip:Y'all here that?

:mjlol:I don't either.

:pachaha:All other sets on hushmouth.

We tried to tell em Brah. But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Fantastic episode Brah. Lil Finga had me like:whoo::ohhh: The whole time. Dude is ten steps away using everyone like pawns. I wanted him to push that annoying Little brah through the moon doors in the worst way.

But it's clear as day he's plotting on Sansa p*ssy and he's gone get it

Lannisters looking all :flabbynsick: Lately. Fronting ass nikkas. How that Karma taste :myman:

Damn Cersi hate for her brother is strong. Now she's sucking up to everyone to get him put in the dirt like flowers.

The Hound is easily becoming one of my favorite characters. The :merchant: He had when he heard him name had me:deadmanny: Arya twirling around like its amateur night at the Apollo. Had that lil girl all:sadbron: Talked shyt about her sword master and then smacked her. Hound don't play:whew:

Can someone explain the significance of the tree and three eyes ravens without giving away too much details. Put it in spoilers cus bytch nikkas in this thread love complaining.

My man Bran:ohlawd: Used that retard strength to the fullest and snapped that mans neck like an itty bitty twig. I'm kinda :to: Over the fact that the brother Starks couldn't hug it out once more. And shouts out to Jon the SnowMan for putting sword to purpose.

#StarkSet nikka where haven't we been yet? Sucka nikkas wondering if they gone get hit next.

Oh I completely forget, the mother of Dragons is a useless c*nt. bytch how you gone take over a city and not leave a few guards to enforce your rule. Amateur.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i guess my memory is :flabbynsick: cuz i didn't really follow what littlefinger was saying, plus i was and am a bit drunk. :sas2:

i understand that he's been masterminding shyt from jump but i'm forgetting the dudes he's responsible for offing, so i'm missing how it all ties in... i'm kind of confused on that front. :sas1:

the hound punking arya was :russ:

the thing that still bothers me the most since i've been watching this show is that it looked like a big army of white walkers were marching on the wall and were pretty close...and that was the end of season 2. they made it seem like they were about to turn "winter is coming" to "winter is here" but all that disappeared and now all we got is a handful of them laying back in the cut and touching babies? what happened with that shyt.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Lysa a fukken pyscho she'll probaly want Sansa dead if she even sees Little Finger near her

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naw man fukk these other sets as a record label and a motherfukkin crew. #Targset, fukk you too. #Lannisters, fukk you too. All you motherfukkers die slow, Jon Snow gone make sure all your kids don't grow

We tried to tell em Brah. But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Fantastic episode Brah. Lil Finga had me like:whoo::ohhh: The whole time. Dude is ten steps away using everyone like pawns. I wanted him to push that annoying Little brah through the moon doors in the worst way.

But it's clear as day he's plotting on Sansa p*ssy and he's gone get it

Lannisters looking all :flabbynsick: Lately. Fronting ass nikkas. How that Karma taste :myman:

Damn Cersi hate for her brother is strong. Now she's sucking up to everyone to get him put in the dirt like flowers.

The Hound is easily becoming one of my favorite characters. The :merchant: He had when he heard him name had me:deadmanny: Arya twirling around like its amateur night at the Apollo. Had that lil girl all:sadbron: Talked shyt about her sword master and then smacked her. Hound don't play:whew:

Can someone explain the significance of the tree and three eyes ravens without giving away too much details. Put it in spoilers cus bytch nikkas in this thread love complaining.

My man Bran:ohlawd: Used that retard strength to the fullest and snapped that mans neck like an itty bitty twig. I'm kinda :to: Over the fact that the brother Starks couldn't hug it out once more. And shouts out to Jon the SnowMan for putting sword to purpose.

#StarkSet nikka where haven't we been yet? Sucka nikkas wondering if they gone get hit next.

Oh I completely forget, the mother of Dragons is a useless c*nt. bytch how you gone take over a city and not leave a few guards to enforce your rule. Amateur.
Please don't be lightskin :wow:
Damn breh, don't go full c00n on us. :pacspit:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Pretty good episode. We have a new King..Lann-Set still running thangs! As you see that crazy bytch in the Erie, Stark Set stay taken loses! LOL Bron almost got kidnapped, the only one worth a damn is the b*stard Stark. LOL. Littlefinger is a beast tho. lol

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset is fukking GHOST tonight breh :hovlaff: i wonder how it feels to hear their own Kelly C say that she's been complete shyt as a leader, the same thing we've been tellin them for weeks

all that whoopin and hollering about goin to Westeros and she says she aint goin over there now :heh: yall was already takin long as hell to get over here but she just confirmed yall aint goin NOWHERE for while :dead: stuck with swagless ass Daario and Jorah the simp :mjlol: im not tryna hear a damn thing from any one of yall nikkas until you get your next legit W in this show

Lannisters broke as fukk and coppin pleas all over kings landing

Stannis is nowhere to be seen :lolbron:

Jesus man yall sets been lookin kinda shaky as of late, we all know that Meereen takeover was weak as fukk battle-wise :smh:

Stark nikkas run you nikkas ask the 7 gods :banderas:
Do yall even have a home? A cabana? A castle? :mjlol: yall nikkas even have a bed? :deadrose:
Yall nikkas HOMELESS :flabbynsick: and you trying to pop shyt?
Arya ouchea dancing like a mermaid with no feet, bytch looking like a magikarp fighting with a sword :flabbynsick:
Sansa looking shook and dumb as always, getting her hands massaged by her aunt's nails :pachaha: cause she suspects her of being a hoe like her momma also known as The Stark bytch :manny:
Rickon prolly picking up cotton and looking at flowers, that lil kid is nikka status on an AMC show
kGiocYh.png