Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brehs...I don't believe it's any chance a warg crosses paths with Khaleesi and her dragons...Bran and them will be up North keeping the White Walkers and Others at bay...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Even still...They are all up North...With no interest of coming South where Khaleesi will be...
where dany will be fresh off the boat =/= where she will end up :yeshrug:

last time i checked she was claimin she had beef with everyone so i dont see how she would never visit the north, considering she'll prolly be able to ride her dragons by that time she's prolly gonna be all over westeros

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Even still...They are all up North...With no interest of coming South where Khaleesi will be...

You really think they are going to write this detailed of a series and never let the main characters meet up?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
brehs two question

In what area is Khaleesi that she is stopping and taking over all these slave towns? How far is she from the other people that are at war? Is she on different continent?

Also what happened to that crazy wilding bytch that was with the kid that cant walk & hogar and them ?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
brehs two question

In what area is Khaleesi that she is stopping and taking over all these slave towns? How far is she from the other people that are at war? Is she on different continent?

Also what happened to that crazy wilding bytch that was with the kid that cant walk & hogar and them ?
She is on another continent

Posted a map a bit ago, will post it again here in a second

The wildling woman Osha is accompanying Rickon Stark to an unknown location. Hopefully we will see them within the next couple of episodes. Rickon is the youngest Stark boy, you may not remember him because he had limited screentime. But Rickon should not be forgotten:

2d1sgo8.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
brehs two question

Here is a map of Daenerys' journey

The circle on the left is Kings Landing. She is not there. :smugfavre:

The circle on the right is Meereen, where she is now.

The arrows show her entire journey. Starting in Pentos, moving East to Vaes Dothrak for her wedding to Khal Drogo. Then moving Southest to escape the wild Dothraki tribes and winding up in Qarth. Then sailing around to Slavers Bay where she conquered Astapor and Yunkai and is now conquering Meereen.

O5bWayr.jpg

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She is on another continent

Posted a map a bit ago, will post it again here in a second

The wildling woman Osha is accompanying Rickon Stark to an unknown location. Hopefully we will see them within the next couple of episodes. Rickon is the youngest Stark boy, you may not remember him because he had limited screentime. But Rickon should not be forgotten:

2d1sgo8.jpg

Props I thought she was dead, now when did osha separate from the other group?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
brehs two question

Kelly C is on the other side of the planet in fukking Agrabah :hovlaff: still a non-factor at this point

if Osha doesn't get any screen time this season imma be pissed :noah: imagine a Three's Company type situation with her and Ygritte :wow::ohlawd::nowhew: i wouldn't be able to walk (word to Olenna's slutty ass :lolbron:)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Here is a map of Daenerys' journey

The circle on the left is Kings Landing. She is not there. :smugfavre:

The circle on the right is Meereen, where she is now.

The arrows show her entire journey. Starting in Pentos, moving East to Vaes Dothrak for her wedding to Khal Drogo. Then moving Southest to escape the wild Dothraki tribes and winding up in Qarth. Then sailing around to Slavers Bay where she conquered Astapor and Yunkai and is now conquering Meereen.

O5bWayr.jpg
them dothraki dudes still alive

forgot about them

:patrice:

we gon see them again?

:patrice:

Daps
for my show only brehs, this site has a detailed history of westeros and essos without spoilers. i just found it and just started reading but so far its pretty good.

A Game of Thrones History Lesson: Different Species, Ethnicities, and Races in Westeros and Essos | Adventures in Poor Taste

another question

I've seen Azor Ahai's name before, but, to my knowledge, Jewhe's never mentioned in the show, yet. When was his story told in the book?

I have many questions about his story, but I feel like it's bordering on spoiling.... thing's like was a First Man or a child of the forest or from somewhere else?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
And to anyone that is curious, let me explain briefly what kind of treat you got at the end of the last episode. Just a little bit of history in case anyone likes that kind of thing. I'm not caught up enough on my facts so I don't have much for details.

There are 3 locations in this world that I consider to be the "holy trinity" for mystery and intrigue that I want to be able to visit and we have not even gotten a glimpse of them in the books or on the shows

The circle to the far upper left is The Land of Always Winter. It is pretty much a given that the White Walkers live there even though I don't think it is explicitly stated. We have gotten virtually zero information for this location other than its name on a map. The show just took us there, and then dropped megaton bombs on us even though visiting it alone would have been enough to make people flip out.

The circle in the middle is Valyria. It was the stronghold of society long ago before it was wiped out by the mysterious Doom of Valyria. It is now a smoking ruins, a product of erupting volcanoes and earthquakes trashing the continent, but we don't know if there was more to the Doom than just those natural disasters. It is also said to be haunted, people who sail to it never make it back alive. This is where dragons came into prominence. The Targaryen lineage fled Valyria before the Doom and settled on Dragonstone.

The circle on the far right is Asshai. This is where Melisandre comes from. It is also where Quaith comes from, who was the weird ass chick with the checkerboard facemask in season 2 that was acting all mysterious to Daenerys in Qarth. Asshai may possibly be the birthplace and origin of dragons. The dragon eggs that Illyrio gave Dany as a wedding gift came from the mountainous region directly north of Asshai called the shadowlands.

EK1udul.jpg