Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I forgot to mention. My nikka Greyworm getting those lessons from sexy Missandei :noah:
I wish she could tutor me different languages
COb6u3L.png
#TargSet

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Can't blame dude, really. He's like 15-16 and some fine early 20's broad come up in his room talkin that shyt :russ:

15 is pushing it. Tommen is more like 12 in the show. In the books, he's like 8 or 9. He still plays with kittens. So....they had to age him up or else it would have been uncomfortable seeing some grown woman put that thing on a elementary schooler.

But yea. I definitely knew what I wanted at 12 years old :sas1: I used to love watching the Thong Song video :sas2: I would've told Margery we can keep a couple more secrets :mjpls:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, just listened to those Lore/History joints on youtube and makes sense how Dragons went extinct. The continent they lived on was hit by a extinction level event, only a small population survived.......those owned by #Targset
Can you drop a link?

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Not a bad episode :obama:

Another easy victory for danerys, another week she's a total waste of time. obviously they've cut her story down to nothing.

Bran's story has really improved since the scene in the tower, where he splits from his brother. going to Craster's is a matter of convenience for the writers, though. "all the wildling settlements are abandoned"...yes, which is why they should take shelter there and not fukking Craster's.

Jaime aka Sister Coochie slayer & his violent swings from good guy to bad guy. i have to wonder if he's using brienne to find sansa for him. how the hell does one even go about finding a missing person that doesn't want to be found? sansa has very few places to run to, but you can't just go around asking for her.

Baelish Da GAWD seals the deal with lady arryn? he must have told her of his intentions to bring down the lannisters. he's now lord of harrenhal and the vale, giving him control of 1/4 to 1/3 of the continent. :leon:

Lady olenna - "the following morning....the boy couldn't bloody walk":whoo:

"and once he could, the only thing he wanted was what i'd given him the night before." :ohlawd:

I could have used more Tywin. :to:

Finally a pivotal question possibly answered( Why does Craster still exists??)...this episode might have explained why the white walkers have been gone for so long and why they allowed Craster to survive brehs .....I think they launched a massive invasion and lost, presumably suffering a massive number of causalities in the process. Assuming they can only "convert" children (otherwise they'd just capture adult wildlings as opposed to raising them) and that's their only means of reproduction, it could very well take thousands of years to capture enough human babies to replenish their numbers.:yeshrug:

I may be missing something but where did discount William Dafoe from from again?

Locke is going with Jon Snow to fulfill his mission from Roos Bolton to find and kill the Stark boys. During the scene with Ramsey at Dreadfort, Bolton offered Locke 1000 acres and a holdfast to kill the Stark boys. He sent Ramsey to take Moat Caylin for the family and he'd reconsider the b*stard's place within the family if he succeeds. So for now Locke needs Jon Snow to find Bran, he's probably thinking about killing Bran and then disposing of the no longer useful Jon (whom he said at Dreadfort in episode 2 to be also a threat for rallying Stark followers against the Bolton rule of the North).

Don't know if already posted , but for those of you who want to gauge & relate distance/geography of the various lands the website below has an interactive map of Westeros. It shows character paths by episode, kind of sick still. Just make sure to turn it over to episodes and not chapters on the right hand column. Clicking on towns takes you to that Westeros site, be careful there though as I spoiled the Red Wedding for myself by going one click to far back in the days.

LINK

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Underrated quote of the episode:

When Jamie tells Tyrion that Cersei asked him to kill Tyrion, Tyrion says "So, should I turn around and close my eyes?" :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

The KingSlayer has managed to get ethered in every episode thus far this season...he's on an unprecedented run. :whew:

Bronn said something similar earlier in the episode after he backhands Jaime with his own gold hand.

"You learned to fight like a good little boy... Bet that thrust through the Mad King's back was pretty as a picture."

Jaime :beli: :snoop:

They never gonna let that nikka live it down. :pachaha:

Last edited:
Daps
Bronn said something similar earlier in the episode after he backhands Jaime with his own gold hand.

"You learned to fight like a good little boy... Bet that thrust through that Mad King's back was pretty as a picture."

Jaime :beli: :snoop:

They never gonna let that nikka live it down. :pachaha:

:laff:

I actually meant to say he's been ethered MULTIPLE times in each episode.

This clown's averaging 3+ etherings per :damn:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
"Bran is on his Professor X sh1t, he's gonna warg a dragon! Antoher L for Targset :lolbron:"

Meanwhile in reality, Brandon Stark and his heightened wolf senses aren't sensing shakily made traps, in turn getting his entire crew snatched up. Couldn't warg Hodor and fight back? Nah he's got his mans feeling cold steel with no retaliation whatsoever. Hodor just leaking like "Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!" Biggest dude on the show next to the Mountain and the Hound, retard strength, but cant use none of it.

How's Bran gonna warg a dragon when he's making these rookie Season 1 mistakes? Starkset steps 1 foot out of Winterfell and the outside world just crushes these candy ass cake boys. Jon Snow will come thru and save the day of course because his last name isn't Stark and he's unfamiliar with the type of demoralizing loser mentality it takes to be associated with these cats.

So keep talking that sh1t about Dany when she's in the middle of a conquest. Answering injustice with justice. The Starks are answering injustice with b1tchassness, in their full steam ahead march toward extinction.
Coddle the L...make it your own....wrap it in wolf pelts and light the hearth while old Nan tells it stories of ancient Northern glory.

:yeshrug:

Talking up the White Walkers like they aren't right next door about to wipe all you n1ggas out. Then Dany will have to come over with some dragonfire to win back the Seven Kingdoms....maybe then you'll understand :birdman:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
#TeamWhiteWalkers

Our patience is finally being rewarded...

:blessed:

"Hope they know my White Walkers f*ckin' kidnap kids..."
- The Notorious I.C.E.

Our set hasn't caught an L since one of our soldiers lost a hand in Season 1. And even THAT hand is still reppin'...throwin' up signs in Westeros...

:smugdraper:
Didn't one of yall walkers get merked by fat fukking Sam of all people last season. How you supposed to be the biggest terror in westeros and get did in by a fat ass coward.:scusthov: Thats one of the biggest Ls on this show so far.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
"Bran is on his Professor X sh1t, he's gonna warg a dragon! Antoher L for Targset :lolbron:"

Meanwhile in reality, Brandon Stark and his heightened wolf senses aren't sensing shakily made traps, in turn getting his entire crew snatched up. Couldn't warg Hodor and fight back? Nah he's got his mans feeling cold steel with no retaliation whatsoever. Hodor just leaking like "Hodor, Hodor, Hodor!" Biggest dude on the show next to the Mountain and the Hound, retard strength, but cant use none of it.

How's Bran gonna warg a dragon when he's making these rookie Season 1 mistakes? Starkset steps 1 foot out of Winterfell and the outside world just crushes these candy ass cake boys. Jon Snow will come thru and save the day of course because his last name isn't Stark and he's unfamiliar with the type of demoralizing loser mentality it takes to be associated with these cats.

So keep talking that sh1t about Dany when she's in the middle of a conquest. Answering injustice with justice. The Starks are answering injustice with b1tchassness, in their full steam ahead march toward extinction.
Coddle the L...make it your own....wrap it in wolf pelts and light the hearth while old Nan tells it stories of ancient Northern glory.

:yeshrug:

Talking up the White Walkers like they aren't right next door about to wipe all you n1ggas out. Then Dany will have to come over with some dragonfire to win back the Seven Kingdoms....maybe then you'll understand :birdman:

:mjlol: by the time Dany finishes her conquest and gets here, Bran gonna be an expert warg. Right now he just learning but give it time :shaq:

he gonna be warging dany herself and making her twerk on command.