Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
for my show only brehs, this site has a detailed history of westeros and essos without spoilers. i just found it and just started reading but so far its pretty good.

A Game of Thrones History Lesson: Different Species, Ethnicities, and Races in Westeros and Essos | Adventures in Poor Taste

So the first men came from essos....all this time I thought they came from the first of the first men. Provided it's not a spoiler, of course, what is the fist of the first men, then?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
So the first men came from essos....all this time I thought they came from the first of the first men. Provided it's not a spoiler, of course, what is the fist of the first men, then?

that was a fort they used in their war against the others. its high up so they used it as a stronghold. the nights watch always camped out up there too when they went beyond the wall in rangings.

The Fist of the First Men is a landmark in the wilderness beyondthe Wall. It is an ancient ring fort located at the crown of a defensible round hill with an excellent view of the surrounding countryside. Ranging parties from the Night's Watch use it to orient themselves and also as a possible fallback position in case of combat with the Free Folk. It can only be reached by a steep climb on stony ground. It has served as a natural defensive position since the time of the First Men

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
so what exactly happened with that baby? are they converting infants to white walkers?

shyt is a mystery, but if i was to guess, i think that main demon is the one who turns the babies into white walkers. the white walkers in turn are the ones who can raise an army out of the dead. that main demon is a huge surprise to all of us because even book readers never read about him. we just knew there were white walkers and somebody called the great other but we didnt know what their relation was or what they were doing with crasters boys.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
:mjlol: by the time Dany finishes her conquest and gets here, Bran gonna be an expert warg. Right now he just learning but give it time :shaq:

he gonna be warging dany herself and making her twerk on command.

That's fine thats fine.....but at the moment Dany has.....a leg up...on the competition :mjpls:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
No wonder the whole world is skeptical of White walkers, shyt happened 8000 years prior.

Yup and add to that the fact that all the southern kingdoms were invaded by the andals AFTER the white Walker invasion. The north are the only Kingdoms that descend from the first men who fought the white walkers alongside the children.

The andals are like Catholics blowing off every religion and their histories like fables except their own but so far every religion has shown some power EXCEPT the 7.

MikhailSaeed

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: at cersei in that ep5 preview. She was c*ckblocking margery like

giphy.gif

raff

Rookie
Daps
that last scene with the, I'm guessing king white walker had to be the most disturbing shyt I've seen :sadcam:

Wut? :childplease: and what about the Caster Keep shyt poppin in this very episode, Karl was ready for stabbing.
Speaking of stabbing, the murdered b*stards in S2, jarred fetuses and Red Wedding :mjlol: in S3.

Did I refresh thy memory Ser? :sas2:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL