Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am the one who knocks...

gg8gHpo.jpg

#TeamWhiteWalkers
#WalterWhiteWalker

Damn I can't belive there is a Team White Walker. Must be th remnants of Team Reek.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:steviej:Brehs, we gonna talk how wide-eyed Price Tommen was when fine-ass Margery went to visit him in his room? That acting in that scene from him was too good, I think the actor that played him littetrally had a hard-on under the covers during that scene.

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
key word "develop themselves"

who do they have to teach them anything if they dont follow her :ufdup: she's essientally givin nikkas free cars without teaching em how to drive first,just settin em up to destroy themselves once she leaves, that's terrible leadership if you ask me

but let's assume they all follow her. Where are all these thousands of nikkas gonna sleep when she supposedly takes the Iron Throne? she just gon kick the innocent people in King's Landing out? That doesn't sound like someone i'd want to follow....she starting to sound kind of delusional............matter of fact..........:ohhh:

She's on course to basically turn into the female Stannis
weebey.gif
with her dragons being the equivalent of his Red God
All them slaves gonna go back to the cities they were took from :beli: they gon build houses and new settlements nikka. If they go to Kings Landing they'll go as part of Danys trained army.

BTW, who's that new Crow? I've seen him before I think :leostare:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
#TeamWhiteWalkers

Our patience is finally being rewarded...

:blessed:

"Hope they know my White Walkers f*ckin' kidnap kids..."
- The Notorious I.C.E.

Our set hasn't caught an L since one of our soldiers lost a hand in Season 1. And even THAT hand is still reppin'...throwin' up signs in Westeros...

:smugdraper:
:oword:

The lamest p*ssy fukked up one of ur soldiers last season

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
All them slaves gonna go back to the cities they were took from :beli: they gon build houses and new settlements nikka.
you realized that they'd have to create some type of government right? they'd have to be self sufficient in order to survive nikka, dany didn't teach them a damn thing :bryan: Wildings are more organized than them

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
you realized that they'd have to create some type of government right? they'd have to be self sufficient in order to survive nikka, dany didn't teach them a damn thing :bryan: Wildings are more organized than them
Slaves DID everything for the masters to survive :stopitslime:why wouldn't they be able to do the same for themselves?
you using cac arguments on why NOT to free slaves :usure:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Slaves DID everything for the masters to survive :stopitslime:why wouldn't they be able to do the same for themselves?
you using cac arguments on why NOT to free slaves :usure:
im using this argument on why dany should have TAUGHT them shyt before she left nikka :ufdup: how dare you spin it into me cosigning slavery

when Brandalf hijacks that dragon she's first on the chopping board :umad: