Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I can't claim any of these cac sets... :mjpls:

Ain't no brothas in the Night Watch :mjpls:
Ain't no brothas in Starkset :mjpls:

I could probably run with Targset but fukk I look like fighting with former slaves under a hoe who only wants her kingdom back, that's not a true freedom movement :childplease:. You think she gonna remember the colored folk if she crosses over?

Why be a low class citizen in a cac kingdom when I can fukk my brains out in the Summer Isles?

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
We shouldn't be accepting new recruits at this point. No new friends....they wanted to clown the first 3 seasons no coming back from that :ufudup:

We told them winter was coming....they can't run to #starkset now that its around the corner

yea anybody that been repping other houses and talking shyt to our set isnt welcome. maybe send they asses to the wall thats about it :camby:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I can't claim any of these cac sets... :mjpls:

Ain't no brothas in the Night Watch :mjpls:
Ain't no brothas in Starkset :mjpls:

I could probably run with Targset but fukk I look like fighting with former slaves under a hoe who only wants her kingdom back, that's not a true freedom movement :childplease:. You think she gonna remember the colored folk if she crosses over?

Why be a low class citizen in a cac kingdom when I fukk my brains out in the Summer Isles?

she gonna get to westeros and then be on some donald sterling shyt

":whoa: i freed them, gave them food, gave them spears, and let them win my kingdom back for me. but i dont bring any to court. i was born into this world i didnt make it"

:mjlol: im jp

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
":whoa: i freed them, gave them food, gave them spears, and let them win my kingdom back for me. but i dont bring any to court. i was born into this world i didnt make it"

slow-lol-zoom.gif

Daps
she gonna get to westeros and then be on some donald sterling shyt

:mjlol: im jp

She looking at Missandei like "I admire Grey Worm :whoa:. His story of perseverance and honor is inspiring, but only do those lessons in dimly lit tents...don't be broadcasting that shyt to the rest of the camp! Can't have Daario NoSawgness seeing that shyt! :damn:"

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
She looking at Missandei like "I admire Grey Worm :whoa:. His story of perseverance and honor is inspiring, but only do those lessons in dimly lit tents...don't be broadcasting that shyt to the rest of the camp! Can't have Daario NoSawgness seeing that shyt! :damn:"

yooo lmao i dont want to keep doing this but the parallels between them are funny as fukk

dany in westeros explaining her interracial marriage like "yea i fukked with drogo but he was half puerto rican so i thought he was cool :mjpls:"

:dead:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

yooo lmao i dont want to keep doing this but the parallels between them are funny as fukk

dany in westeros explaining her interracial marriage like "yea i fukked with drogo but he was half puerto rican so i thought he was cool :mjpls:"

:dead:

And can you imagine Jorah's reaction if they do crossover?

Jorah back in Westeros, gets his title back and maybe even more lands...

:dwillhuh: "But I wanted you, Khaleesi."

:mjlol:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
they changed it its redy the same time it comes on now

:ohhh: since when?
show is available at 9 pm brehs... eastern time

i know cause i watch it at work every sunday at 9 on the dot... and you don't need YOUR login info.. you need SOMEONE'S login info... i think my mom has at least 5-6 locations where i've set up hbo go

If he has Hbo why would he need some one else's info?