Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I hope a lot of the book readers get upset over having something spoiled for them.

Only stupid hipster fakkits are upset.

I read the books and Im happy the tv show is moving forward. The way GRRM writes, it would take atleast 5 years for readers to get the ending. Nobody don't got time for that shiit.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If you have Hbo just dl hbo2go and login with your cable provider info.

The show is available one hour after it goes off.

So 12am the show is up and running.
show is available at 9 pm brehs... eastern time

i know cause i watch it at work every sunday at 9 on the dot... and you don't need YOUR login info.. you need SOMEONE'S login info... i think my mom has at least 5-6 locations where i've set up hbo go

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
From what I read on the wiki, the WW with the horns has to be The Night King.

The Night King feel in love with an Other and turned evil. He was a Stark. The Night King was Lord Commander of the Night's Watch and his brother was the Lord of Winterfell. That makes him like the evil twin of Jon Snow :ohhh:

800px-Night%27s_King.png

The Night King was the 13th Lord Commander. There was 12 ice zombies standing behind The Night King. Those had to be the other 12 Lord Commanders :ohhh:....so the Others are like an evil demonic ice version of the Night's Watch :ohhh: Like the Siths and the Jedis. What if they feel like they're "protecting" their realm :lupe:

The Night King got defeated 8,000 years ago. So all this time he been snatching babies up one by one (I'm guessing they can't reproduce) and slowly rebuilding his army. 8,000 years. Talk about holding a grudge :merchant:

Daps
Yea, Dany's storyline is getting repetitive and boring. We get it, she's the 'Breaker of Chains', but if the Masters aren't gonna put up any semblance of resistance, and Missandei ain't gonna show any semblance of a titty, then don't waste any time showing her exploits....limit her to five minutes or so to keep us updated, then keep it moving. :camby:

This episode was shaping up to be the weakest of the season, but #StarkSet #WolfGang came through and saved it.

Bran bout to meet up with Jon, but whenever Starks are about to reunite, terrible shyt happens. Jon should be able to make short work of those clowns at Craster's keep, but with Locke waiting in the wings for the perfect moment to stab him in the back, who knows what'll happen.

Sansa is headed to the Vale, Arya's headed to the Vale, so they could reunite as well.

:pacspit: all that 'oathkeeper' bullshyt.

The white walkers tho....I'm gonna have to rewatch that shyt...that was so demonic. :merchant:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm wondering if Tyrion is going to get sent to the wall. I figure we are due for a Tyrion/Jon Snow reunion at some point.

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
Just here thinking about last episode and bran seems so crucial to the survival of all because of his warg abilities.. The visions he sees are so interesting, I wonder how far he will be able to tap his abilities.. Just imagine if he could touch people and see deep into thier souls and find out missing peices to thier lives..
Like imagine if he could touch jon snow and somehow figure out who his mother is.. I mean I'm assume it's Ned's sister but just from watching the comicgirl19s videos on the Starks history (I hope I'm not spoiling because I haven't read the books neither)

One of the biggest mysterys of this whole show/story is knowing who jons real parents are..to me

But Jon snow is my fav character just because of this.. BOOK READERS DONT REPLY TO ME..

Last edited by a moderator:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question, was Jaime being sincere about sending Brienne to protect Sansa or is it just another Lannister trick to find out her whereabouts for his sister/girlfriend?

Daps
Yeah breh, thats what I'm saying. This shyt goes deep. Book readers and show watchers able to speculate on theories together because none of us know what any of this means. I see theories popping up that the 13 shadows were the first 13 lord commanders of the Nights Watch, all turned into Others/White Walkers. We got a gigantic piece of the mythology of the show tonight. It answers questions and at the same time gives us a hundred new questions to ponder over

shyt's about to get real dangerous on that front. Book readers refuting or supporting theories with spoiler material. Many are good, but others have loose lips.

Be safe out chea brehs :merchant: