Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I have stated in my post history numerous times that I actually ride with the First Men over anybody:smugfavre:

Yeah, they are all dead, which is why I then ride with the Starks:smugfavre:

Blood of the First Men:smugfavre:

Targset -- Christopher Columbus
StannisSet -- Christopher Columbus
LannisterSet -- Christopher Columbus

And these are the sets you claim
:comeon:
Run around scream cac this and cac that and don't run with the Blood of the First Men :comeon:

We told yall a long time ago that we are the people that matter. :smugfavre:

You say First Men, then shouldn't you be riding with the Thenns? In the show they're cannibals, into self-scarring and savage shyt :whoa: but in the books
they consider themselves the last of First Men, are the most sophisticated of the Wildlings and even speak the Old Tongue.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Question, was Jaime being sincere about sending Brienne to protect Sansa or is it just another Lannister trick to find out her whereabouts for his sister/girlfriend?
he's bullshytting imo, he's startin to see how crazy this bytch cersei is :yeshrug: nikka was in the dungeon kickin it with Tyrion after she begged him to kill him(he's still addicted to that p*ssy tho :noah: i can't blame him)

and also you gotta remember he's on his redemption shyt, he still feels like shyt for that Kingslayer stuff and everyone makes sure to remind him of it, so i could see him going out of his way to make sure that he doesn't break his oath to Cat

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Something that dawned on me last night too.....

Every single episode, the opening credits show Winterfell in its smoking ruins. We haven't seen Winterfell since Maester Luwin died. Every other location that they leave, they take out of the opening credits.

This tells me that Winterfell is extremely important to the overall story of the show.

This tells me that the Starks are extremely important to the mythology of the show

"Winter Is Coming".....it was proven last night that the White Walkers bring the cold with them. What if these words mean "White Walkers are coming?" :ohhh:

"There must always be a Stark in Winterfell".....these words are repeated over and over, it is almost like a 2nd family saying along with Winter is Coming. Why must there always be a Stark in Winterfell:ohhh:
we already knew this tho :yeshrug:
in terms of importance (characters/families) it's:

1. Starks

2. everyone else

:yeshrug: you best believe starks are still gonna be around by the time the story ends, the rest of these nikkas im not too sure about
CgGKJcz.png

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
yea basically thats what the starks are saying. all the other families have these arrogant family mottos and they all ambitious and worried about the throne and how they can move up in life, and the starks are up there like "winter is coming, and we need to be ready." thats why ned or any of them never gave a fukk about anything below the neck. starks have always been focused on defending the north from beyond the wall cause they know whats out there.

if u go back to season 1, 1st episode, ned is like :ohhh: shyt is about to go down. first thing was the deserter talking about white walkers. he brushed him off a little but then when he found the direwolves SOUTH of the wall he was like oh shyt. plus when yoren came to kings landing he gave him men and woulda been the only lord to answer maester aemon's letters.

so its kind of a double meaning for the starks. like "winter is coming and we ready" and "if u fukk with us winter is coming for that ass" cause nobody thrives in the winter like the north

:gladbron:

rino

Rookie
Daps
best ep of the season :blessed:
you look like a ballsack :deadmanny:
pray for my nikka jon snow brehs :to:
that locke nikka bout to snake his ass i know it :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
and fukk that bytchmade hater thorne too :ufdup:
these crows ain't loyal :pacspit:
khaleesi my pawg queen freeing the slaves showing no mercy :bryan:

grey worm out here taking second grade english classes how they do the only brother on the show dirty like that :dead:
jamie out here :cape:ing but i'm cool with it stay on that righteous path
pod da sex gawd back:banderas:
yall see my nikka tommen tho:salute: you know margarey turned ya boy into a man :mjpls:
that ending :damn:
officially repping #NightsWatch the Iron Throne don't mean shyt :childplease:
My boy Baelish lookin real :sitdown: out here but he making them power moves:ohlawd:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You say First Men, then shouldn't you be riding with the Thenns? In the show they're cannibals, into self-scarring and savage shyt :whoa: but in the books
they consider themselves the last of First Men, are the most sophisticated of the Wildlings and even speak the Old Tongue.

Like I said, I ride with the First Men over anyone. So if you got Blood of the First Men, I support you (not the Boltons though :pacspit:)

This means the Thenns too (ignoring the cannibal shyt). And it especially means the Crannogmen, I just hope that one day we get to meet more of them than just Meera and Jojen Reed.

I rep the First Men, The Children of the Forest, and the Old Gods first and foremost. The Starks are the major characters that are closest to them on the show, so thats where my allegience lies

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Danny bout to go on a power trip :ohhh:

Body Bag Bronn schooling Jaime on fighting and loyalty. The wise cat from the street as always :salute:

Jaime on his bros before hoes. He still has his redeeming qualities :obama:

Young Pod is gonna make it yall :blessed:

Little Finger still on his pedo shyt (:smh:) but it's looking like he's about to become a major player in this hunt for the throne :lupe:

Gully Grandma is a conniving slut :mjlol:

Margaery (so damn fine :ohlawd:) teasing Tommen A.K.A the 3rd True Lannister! Tommen was READY for her to put it down on him :myman:

Jon Snow coming for that #1 spot:birdman:

The mutineers of the Night's Watch turned Craster's crib the fukk out :dwillhuh:

That drunk nikka recalling his glory days and talking shyt. Ole "back in the day" ass nikka:lolbron:

Bran getting too tall to be getting dragged around like this :russ:
His homegirl might be getting that work soon if big bro doesn't hurry up:patrice:

The white walkers are about to take everybody's lunch :merchant:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, I ride with the First Men over anyone. So if you got Blood of the First Men, I support you (not the Boltons though :pacspit:)

This means the Thenns too (ignoring the cannibal shyt). And it especially means the Crannogmen, I just hope that one day we get to meet more of them than just Meera and Jojen Reed.

I rep the First Men, The Children of the Forest, and the Old Gods first and foremost. The Starks are the major characters that are closest to them on the show, so thats where my allegience lies

:obama:

Seeing as how the show just blew the top off readers head with the surprise last night.

I half expect Howland Reed to make an appearance next season. :dead: