Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
I think Jon will be the boss of the whole north side when all is said and done..
Bran needs a hero(Jon snow) to do the work while he is using his warg mental abilities to do what is needed but Jon will be the commander who will get the props for saving them..But I have a feeling that he will conquer the wildings while also having the nights watch .. So after he defeats mance and takes his army ..the power will be :blessed:

That's what makes this story so dope .. So many scenarios ..I'm just talking about Jon's storyline.. And there's So many storylines lol.. I'm probally wrong as fukk on everything too..Greatest show ever..I used to try to convince people to watch this show.. Now I'm like your loss:ufdup:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
shyt's about to get real dangerous on that front. Book readers refuting or supporting theories with spoiler material. Many are good, but others have loose lips.

Be safe out chea brehs :merchant:

We can't spoil anything.

This isn't in the books.

We're just as :lupe: as you are right now.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did Boltons guy Locke get up to castle black so fast when it's taking hound and arya forever to get to the eyrie

Bolton's dude is focused, man. Tell stoute to holler at him, man.

Hound and Arya are stopping at every inn and farmhouse to sample rural Westerosian cuisine. The finest chickens and lamb stews. It's like diners, drive ins, and dives when Guy brings Hunter along.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question, was Jaime being sincere about sending Brienne to protect Sansa or is it just another Lannister trick to find out her whereabouts for his sister/girlfriend?

My impression was 100% sincere. The fact that he hooked up Pod with the squire job supports this. We know Jaime loves Tyrion and we know Tyrion loves Pod. If it was a plot, I don't think Jaime would involve Pod just for the fukk of it.

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
Question, was Jaime being sincere about sending Brienne to protect Sansa or is it just another Lannister trick to find out her whereabouts for his sister/girlfriend?
I think he's being honest.. He jumped in the bear cage to save her.. Lannisters in general are serious about repaying their debts (other than that cold bytch cersei)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How did Boltons guy Locke get up to castle black so fast when it's taking hound and arya forever to get to the eyrie

Someone posted a map a few pages back. Boltons are pretty close to the Wall. I find it funny how Starks are the biggest supporters of the NW despite being the furthest from the Wall out of many houses in the North.

My impression was 100% sincere. The fact that he hooked up Pod with the squire job supports this. We know Jaime loves Tyrion and we know Tyrion loves Pod. If it was a plot, I don't think Jaime would involve Pod just for the fukk of it.

I have fam who watch the show and don't buy that he's sincere. See, it's hard to notice a guy doing nice things after committing a stone cold rape in the previous episode :dead:

Daps
We can't spoil anything.

This isn't in the books.

We're just as :lupe: as you are right now.

You can't spoil the meaning, but I'm saying your speculation will draw on some things not necessarily shown in the show yet. So it's a very slippery slope. Especially if folks start citing spoilers to support their speculation (or refute a show watchers speculation)

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Someone posted a map a few pages back. Boltons are pretty close to the Wall. I find it funny how Starks are the biggest supporters of the NW despite being the furthest from the Wall out of many houses in the North.

I have fam who watch the show and don't buy that he's sincere. See, it's hard to notice a guy doing nice things after committing a stone cold rape in the previous episode :dead:
They have to be they're the Wardens of the North, part of their responsibilities are to help out the watch when theres an attack.
And before there was an Iron Throne, Legend has it Bran The Builder Stark built the wall :mjpls: It's in their blood

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
They have to be they're the Wardens of the North, part of their responsibilities are to help out the watch when theres an attack.
And before there was an Iron Throne, Legend has it Bran The Builder Stark built the wall :mjpls: It's in their blood

:yes: thats why in the first episode it fell to ned stark to behead the deserter.
i think starkset gonna have an explosion in new recruits this season :jawalrus:
bran's warging abilities being so fluid he can go into summer at will
arya learning even more killing skills from the hound
sansa learning politics from littlefinger
jon snow holding it down in the north at the wall as the starks have always done
not to mention rickon :obama:

especially with dany moving so slow and targset's top general @obarth being MIA :mjpls:

Last edited:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
:yes: thats why in the first episode it fell to ned stark to behead the deserter. i think starkset gonna have an explosion in new recruits this season :jawalrus:

especially with dany moving so slow and targset's top general @obarth being MIA :mjpls:
In my veins run the old blood of valyria. I was born into this set :demonic: Fire and blood, buddy. Fire and blood.

Don't mean I dont got love or my starks tho :usure:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
:yes: thats why in the first episode it fell to ned stark to behead the deserter. i think starkset gonna have an explosion in new recruits this season :jawalrus:

We shouldn't be accepting new recruits at this point. No new friends....they wanted to clown the first 3 seasons no coming back from that :ufdup:

We told them winter was coming....they can't run to #starkset now that its around the corner