Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:krs:

^ Literally my face as i watched the last 20 minutes of this episode. About 60% of the episode is new to us book readers. I really wish i had never read the books so i could feel how i did last night every season. I envy ya :to:

-Grey Worm getting his Solid Snake on in this episode. Would like to call him Solid Worm but thats just a cruel joke at this point :pachaha:

-Khaleesi needs to turn her attention to Westeros and come back to free slaves later. Her storyline getting stale :camby:

-Sansa learning game from the mayor of baltimore. She gonna have the commander of the city watch and other council members telling her the king's secrets one day :lolbron: ( a little wire reference for my wire homies)

-Lady Olenna was promised to a Targ back in the day and tossed his :flabbynsick: ass to the bushes. Gave that cooch to Luthor Tyrell cause she wanted a simp she could control instead of a sister fukking psycho.

-Ser Pounce :ooh: . :dead: @ that whole tommen and margaery scene. If that happened to me when i was his age, i woulda been pulling down the sheets and getting some lotion and tissue as soon as she left the room

-Jon Snow :salute:. Im #starkset til the end but thats only cause in my eyes Jon Snow is a fukking STARK. fukk b*stard names. you mean to tell me if i get a chick in brooklyn pregnant with my b*stard, he gonna have to be named Jon Brooklyn? :childplease: im giving the little nikka my last name. fukk a catelyn TULLY :umad::pacspit:

-Bran getting too tall for this shyt. He about to be as toll as hodor next season watch.

-fukking White Walkers brehs! That shyt was all new to us. I fukking LOVED it. I started as a show watcher so i dont give a fukk if i see what happens on TV before i read the last books. Im gonna read them regardless. Some of these book purists are wilding tho. Crying about the piff we got last night. if anything they should be mad at GRRM for taking 5 years to write a book.

:ohlawd: GOAT show right here brehs.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
im not at the crib

anyway to see a stream?

i got HBO but i would have to wait until tomorrow
If you have Hbo just dl hbo2go and login with your cable provider info.

The show is available one hour after it goes off.

So 12am the show is up and running.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:patrice:Can it really be expected for Khaleesi to not go down the path of her ancestors. I mean at the end of the day she is a Targaryen, and they have a history. I think there was a bit of foreshadowing in this episode, and I have a feeling #Targset is going to end up looking like fools. I mean your whole cause depends on one person, there aren't any other Targaryens left, she dies, and well :skip:. I mean I know y'all have to start getting kind of uneasy on how easy these wins are coming.

Marg planting her seed had Tommen ready to plant a seed right then and there:shaq:

Jaime playing both sides in regards to his siblings, he better be careful be Cersei gives no fukks.

Littlefinger pretty much confirming what we though, glad to see Sansa no longer being clueless to the games being played around her.

Bran managed to get his wolf, and then the entire crew captured.

:salute:But Jon Snow is on his way to save the day. Can't wait for this reunion, I hope no bullshyt happens to ruin that.

Ghost and Summer about to be free.

:win: #Starkset #Wolfgang

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:Can it really be expected for Khaleesi to not go down the path of her ancestors. I mean at the end of the day she is a Targaryen, and they have a history. I think there was a bit of foreshadowing in this episode, and I have a feeling #Targset is going to end up looking like fools. I mean your whole cause depends on one person, there aren't any other

:usure: She may not be the last Targaryen... I'm surprised that #Targset isn't trying to claim Jon Snow :troll:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
When it comes to battles this show is :beli: status...

Khaleesi takes over a big ass city and all they show is 10 slaves ganging up on one dude...:stopitslime:

They really couldn't have extended that a little longer? Having the slaves running into their masters homes and slaughtering them? Is that really asking for too much in terms of action from this show?

I hope John Snow puts sword to purpose in the next episode...
spartacus showed everyone how to do a proper slave revolt

but then again it didn't have 150 different plots on 10 different locations.. shyt is expensive

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lol Free men
They are part of an army
They exchanged one form of chains for another
They had no choice but to join her
Not like there's much careers choices for them :mjlol:
sell swords?? go the fukk home... be like the golden whatever's or the second son's.. an army for sale to the highest bidder

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
It's not too late to join that #TeamNightWatch brehs...

If not, :ufdup: and there's no going back

i dont want to see this ice cold dog shyt running around in down town Westeros

Been down with the Starks since Season 1.

I'm #TeamNightWatch #SnowGang by affiliation :manny:

This show is so heavy on the political drama and backstabbing that you forget its a fantasy series. It almost felt weird seeing the Others last night. But that's point. All the noble houses so worried about money and power and status.....and none of that shiit is gonna matter whatsoever when those demons come down into the cities and the villages.

Westeros.jpg