Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
True but in this world, there isn't much career choice for anyone outside of lords/rich essos/pirates.

She has undoubtedly done more good than bad thus far. And Crucifixion was a just punishment for the masters.

But before I let stannin' get in the way of a good discussion and serious analysis...let me just say that I *do* feel what your saying to an extent. It's pretty clear that Dany is being portrayed as somewhat naive....and she hasn't had very many L's or bad moments within the show for some time...tonight was a clearly meant to be a "hmmmmm" moment for the audience.

It's interesting that they started with that Grey Worm scene. Aside from giving him and Miss Andy some rare development, you could also read into it how Dany's strict, vindictive attitude towards justice has seeped into the psych of her army and it's followers. The BLOOD LUST of the Unsullied is unparalleled right now. It's an eye for an eye out on these Essos streets.

But like the homie Grey Worm said....1 day of freedom is worth more than 1000 as a slave....so I'm still riding with her till the wheels fall off this bytch....:obama:

The whitewalkers are still extremely far away from where Gilly and her baby are. If anything, you should be concerned about the Wildlings getting to her (As Sam was in this episode).
im just thinking if the walkers know a baby boy is missing for whatever ritual they do, but youre right the wildings should be there first

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
But it IS that serious

This is a small piece of the Season 2 Blu-Ray extras made by HBO

This is the official HBO episode guide summary for this episode:
Game of Thrones Viewer's Guide

Go to "read the synopsis" and read what HBO is saying about the White Walker who turned the baby to ice

This shyt goes waaaaayyyy deeper than I even thought when I made that post. If I had realized who that dude was from the start I would have been freaking out even more.

Now, at this point I don't want to say anymore because it is unclear whether or not we start treading into a grey area spoiler-wise. I don't think it is spoilers because HBO are the ones that dropped the damn name. But I will tag it anyway just in case. Here is a deeper description of who that White Walker is based on stories that Old Nan told Bran in the very first book:

According to legend, the Night's King lived during the Age of Heroes, not long after the Wall was complete. He was a fearless warrior, who was named the thirteenth Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. Later he fell in love with a woman "with skin as white as the moon and eyes like blue stars", he chased her and loved her though "her skin was cold as ice", and when he gave his seed to her he gave his soul as well.[1] (Her description matches that of the Others.)

He brought her back to the Nightfort and after the unholy union, he declared himself king and her his queen, and ruled the Nightfort as his own castle for thirteen years. During the dark years of his reign, horrific atrocities were committed, of which tales are still told in the North. It was not until his own brother, the King in the North, and Joramun, the King-Beyond-the-Wall, joined forces that the Night's King was brought down and the Night's Watch freed. After his fall, when it was discovered that he had been sacrificing to the Others (possibly in similar way to Craster), all records of him were destroyed and his very name was forbidden.[1] It is likely this led the lords of the North to forbid the Night's Watch to construct walls at their keeps, ensuring the keeps would always be accessible from the south.

I mean, there were dozens of theories about this shyt and the buildings just got crushed in a random Season 4 episode

Viewers guide has been edited :

rZNhB8W.png

No mention of....that character anymore.

Here's the original just for record-keeping :

iDjq2MC.png

WHAT is going on....:ohhh:

GRRM might be taking heads come tomorrow morning....:mjlol:

Last edited:

raff

Rookie
Daps
Tell me how much of a bum is this Bran Stark. He finna make a shuffle like Ali and then gets his glass chin bloodied and Ko'd
in the 1st round on some Amir Khan shyt :scusthov:.

Brehs hype the Stark kids, but currently none of them ain't shyt except Arya whose currently an upgraded Mathilda from "Leon".

sidenote: them Whitewalkers in the cut building armies of child soldiers like its Lberia or Congo.

raff

Rookie
Daps
I have a feeling pawgleesi is gonna go mad with power and all those ppl she freed are gonne get treated even worst or similar to how they were by their masters. They keep putting so much emphasis on her being mother moses and these masters that I feel like it's inevitable for her to get engulfed with power and go mad king on nikkas...just look at how she brushed off selmy with the "be merciful" shyt...

Also, Grey talking that "kill the masters" shyt right before she walked in looked liek foreshadowing to me....the nikka even looked pissed that she interrupted his session to go out and fight..

Yeah, she be lookin like the Houston Rockets before the playoffs, overlooking everyone and talkinbout "reachin the finals is a minimum".

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
:wow: This show man:wow:

Seeing that #TargSet banner mounted after we crushed the building and sacked another city :blessed:

The homie Jon Snow basically running the Night's Watch :salute: Dude tried to send him on a suicide mission not knowing he'd have cats volunteering to ride wit him. Snowman coming for his spot unless he get slumped by that Bolton goon:lupe:

Looks like its going down next week between CTE and them Night's Watch renegades. We might see Bran Warg into one of them wolves and put in some work.

First it seem like the Whitewalkers were just some dead zombie type nikkas, but come to find out these nikkas got their own house #IceGang #DeadSet:demonic:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
As I watched this ep I was enjoying it while still feeling that there was not a lot of stuff happening but that final scene with the Wight Walker taking the baby to the Fortress of Solitude to be turned into a Wight Walker Baby was just :ohhh:...I thought they were going to eat the baby and this was a better turn.
And best of all it seems to have caused a large majority of the snarkier, more smug know-it-all book readers to shyt themselves because they were not in the know on this one thing. Hopefully this was some shyt Martin told the TV show that was coming up in the books and those motherfukkers just got spoiled so they know how it feels.

We got another example of Dany taking over entire cities with no battle to show for it. They are adamant on not spending a single dime on showing Dany's army kicking ass.

Olenna admitting to setting up the murder of Joffrey was cool and her advice to Margaery to throw that thang on Tommen before Cerei turns him against Margaery was cool. I was expecting her to do more than just flirt and kiss him on the forehead though. Though she might have given the kid a handjob or something.

Still hate Cersei more than every other character though; somebody needs to beat that skank down. Drunken cow. Hopefully Margaery gets Tommen to jump the broom and shuts Cersei's cockblocking ass down.

Bran and his crew are the worst. They got caught super easy. How you going to go on a dangerous trek beyond The Wall and be this bad at surviving out in them mean cold streets. They should have kept Asha and Raw Dog Rickon around because they need the backup desperately.
I also don't appreciate people being mean to Hodor. That is some bullshyt.:birdman:

If I was Jon Snow I would toss all of them stupid Night's Watch rules in the bushes and stage a coup...we got ice zombies and army of savages coming for our neck; I am not going to be taking shyt from some old a$$hole who got put in charge by default.
And now he has Locke setting him up for the downfall even though Locke will probably decide to forget his mission once he runs into a Wight Walker face to face.

Don't appreciate not having any Tywin scenes either. A week of game of Thrones without Tywin is like Christmas without Santa Claus.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
yeah,you can tell

his legs looked long as fukk

how they gonna move this tall ass nikka around now? :mjlol:

are they gonna do every scene with this dude just sitting in the dirt?

they gotta do some magic on that nikka or something and get him back walking again

:dead:

They're gonna have to consider the tech that made the Hobbits look short in the LOTR movies.