Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Breh there were 13 shadows....:ohhh::lupe:
Yeah breh, thats what I'm saying. This shyt goes deep. Book readers and show watchers able to speculate on theories together because none of us know what any of this means. I see theories popping up that the 13 shadows were the first 13 lord commanders of the Nights Watch, all turned into Others/White Walkers. We got a gigantic piece of the mythology of the show tonight. It answers questions and at the same time gives us a hundred new questions to ponder over

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Dany disrespecting Barristan the Bold :stopitslime:

And this is who yall run with? :comeon:

Has she listened to any of her advisors advice.....ever...? :upsetfavre:
Nicca, fukk them slaveowners....:camby:

Barristan The Flabby out here talkin' bout "can't we all just get along"....she answered injustice with justice.

I woulda been out there eating a four-course meal as they suffered in front of me.

Edit : Speaking on that...

While I really enjoyed Grey Worm and Miss Andy getting some screen-time...I'm kinda mad that dude was a slave from Summer Isles. Thought that place was sorta supposed to be free from all that Essos bullshyt....

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn, didn't realize the scene with the White Walkers creating their army was something that hadn't happened in the books :ohhh:

Bran messed up though, too quick to warg and got his brother's wolf captured along with his whole crew :snoop:. Got Jojen out here playing Joffrey on the floor. Lucky for him Jon Snow is on his way.

Grandma Tyrell stays scheming, dropping knowledge on Marg and Marg already making plans for Tommen. You can already tell Tommen is falling for her and will be keeping secrets :ahh:

Khaleesi showing no mercy for the slave masters and taking another city :win:

Who wins in a reading contest between Daavos and Greyworm :lupe:

Greyworm at least is getting tutored by fine ass Nathalie Emmanuel

tumblr_ma7g4gYYys1rsud01.gif

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Nicca, fukk them slaveowners....:camby:

Barristan The Flabby out here talkin' bout "can't we all just get along"....she answered injustice with justice.

I woulda been out there eating a four-course meal as they suffered in front of me.

Edit : Speaking on that...

While I really enjoyed Grey Worm and Miss Andy getting some screen-time...I'm kinda mad that dude was a slave from Summer Isles. Thought that place was sorta supposed to be free from all that Essos bullshyt....

Man shut up
Most of the unsullied will die fighting in her stupid wars

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Lol Free men
They are part of an army
They exchanged one form of chains for another
They had no choice but to join her
Not like there's much careers choices for them :mjlol:
True but in this world, there isn't much career choice for anyone outside of lords/rich essos/pirates.

She has undoubtedly done more good than bad thus far. And Crucifixion was a just punishment for the masters.

But before I let stannin' get in the way of a good discussion and serious analysis...let me just say that I *do* feel what your saying to an extent. It's pretty clear that Dany is being portrayed as somewhat naive....and she hasn't had very many L's or bad moments within the show for some time...tonight was a clearly meant to be a "hmmmmm" moment for the audience.

It's interesting that they started with that Grey Worm scene. Aside from giving him and Miss Andy some rare development, you could also read into it how Dany's strict, vindictive attitude towards justice has seeped into the psych of her army and it's followers. The BLOOD LUST of the Unsullied is unparalleled right now. It's an eye for an eye out on these Essos streets.

But like the homie Grey Worm said....1 day of freedom is worth more than 1000 as a slave....so I'm still riding with her till the wheels fall off this bytch....:obama:

no pedo:whoa:, but i thought marg was gunna give that boy that work

them walkers had me shook cuz i thought the baby was gunna get slaughtered

question, do you think them whitewalkers gunna go after the baby of the girl that sam likes? :lupe:

The whitewalkers are still extremely far away from where Gilly and her baby are. If anything, you should be concerned about the Wildlings getting to her (As Sam was in this episode).