Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Selmys like :shaq2: gotta deal with another crazy king/leader
I miss Robert :shaq2:

Margery......................I woulda been :noah: as soon as she was in the room

The last 5 mines well
B8fZcHH.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:russ: calm down breh, its not that serious

Good to see what darth maul's been up to though
But it IS that serious

This is a small piece of the Season 2 Blu-Ray extras made by HBO

This is the official HBO episode guide summary for this episode:
Game of Thrones Viewer's Guide

Go to "read the synopsis" and read what HBO is saying about the White Walker who turned the baby to ice

This shyt goes waaaaayyyy deeper than I even thought when I made that post. If I had realized who that dude was from the start I would have been freaking out even more.

Now, at this point I don't want to say anymore because it is unclear whether or not we start treading into a grey area spoiler-wise. I don't think it is spoilers because HBO are the ones that dropped the damn name. But I will tag it anyway just in case. Here is a deeper description of who that White Walker is based on stories that Old Nan told Bran in the very first book:

According to legend, the Night's King lived during the Age of Heroes, not long after the Wall was complete. He was a fearless warrior, who was named the thirteenth Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. Later he fell in love with a woman "with skin as white as the moon and eyes like blue stars", he chased her and loved her though "her skin was cold as ice", and when he gave his seed to her he gave his soul as well.[1] (Her description matches that of the Others.)

He brought her back to the Nightfort and after the unholy union, he declared himself king and her his queen, and ruled the Nightfort as his own castle for thirteen years. During the dark years of his reign, horrific atrocities were committed, of which tales are still told in the North. It was not until his own brother, the King in the North, and Joramun, the King-Beyond-the-Wall, joined forces that the Night's King was brought down and the Night's Watch freed. After his fall, when it was discovered that he had been sacrificing to the Others (possibly in similar way to Craster), all records of him were destroyed and his very name was forbidden.[1] It is likely this led the lords of the North to forbid the Night's Watch to construct walls at their keeps, ensuring the keeps would always be accessible from the south.

I mean, there were dozens of theories about this shyt and the buildings just got crushed in a random Season 4 episode

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why doesn't she just conquer wherever the hell they are now? That whole country whatever it's name is. You have the troops needed, open space for the dragons, and your name is out there. :lupe:

nikkas in Westeros hardly even checking for her.

"Oh yes, that girl has dragons. We should be careful :mjpls:"
they tried to murk her as a baby... king robert tried to murk her and her brother when they were 16.. king joffrey was worried too... tyion and vary's talked about how they were gonna handle that... and now tywin is sucking up to a nikka who stabbed up his family and announced he's coming for their heads, just because his family fought off dragons 300 years ago

but nobody scared of a little girl and her dragons and weak army :russ:

them nikkas shook already and she ain't even showed up yet

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I have a feeling pawgleesi is gonna go mad with power and all those ppl she freed are gonne get treated even worst or similar to how they were by their masters. They keep putting so much emphasis on her being mother moses and these masters that I feel like it's inevitable for her to get engulfed with power and go mad king on nikkas...just look at how she brushed off selmy with the "be merciful" shyt...

Also, Grey talking that "kill the masters" shyt right before she walked in looked liek foreshadowing to me....the nikka even looked pissed that she interrupted his session to go out and fight..

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
ummm yea....fukk the seven kingdoms.....these nikkas got bigger shyt to worry about....them cacwalkers building an army

I done told ya'll nikkas its about that #NightWatchTeam

but did ya'll listen? nope

Winter is coming u fukkers and only Jon Da GOAT Snow can stop it with little Bran as his side kick.

:ufdup:

Last edited:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But it IS that serious

This is a small piece of the Season 2 Blu-Ray extras made by HBO

This is the official HBO episode guide summary for this episode:
Game of Thrones Viewer's Guide

Go to "read the synopsis" and read what HBO is saying about the White Walker who turned the baby to ice

This shyt goes waaaaayyyy deeper than I even thought when I made that post. If I had realized who that dude was from the start I would have been freaking out even more.

Now, at this point I don't want to say anymore because it is unclear whether or not we start treading into a grey area spoiler-wise. I don't think it is spoilers because HBO are the ones that dropped the damn name. But I will tag it anyway just in case. Here is a deeper description of who that White Walker is based on stories that Old Nan told Bran in the very first book:

According to legend, the Night's King lived during the Age of Heroes, not long after the Wall was complete. He was a fearless warrior, who was named the thirteenth Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. Later he fell in love with a woman "with skin as white as the moon and eyes like blue stars", he chased her and loved her though "her skin was cold as ice", and when he gave his seed to her he gave his soul as well.[1] (Her description matches that of the Others.)

He brought her back to the Nightfort and after the unholy union, he declared himself king and her his queen, and ruled the Nightfort as his own castle for thirteen years. During the dark years of his reign, horrific atrocities were committed, of which tales are still told in the North. It was not until his own brother, the King in the North, and Joramun, the King-Beyond-the-Wall, joined forces that the Night's King was brought down and the Night's Watch freed. After his fall, when it was discovered that he had been sacrificing to the Others (possibly in similar way to Craster), all records of him were destroyed and his very name was forbidden.[1] It is likely this led the lords of the North to forbid the Night's Watch to construct walls at their keeps, ensuring the keeps would always be accessible from the south.

I mean, there were dozens of theories about this shyt and the buildings just got crushed in a random Season 4 episode

Breh there were 13 shadows....:ohhh::lupe: