Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_n4q2lqOeXb1to0atvo1_1280.png
:laff:

tumblr_inline_n4q2exbAfV1r9z5dt.png
:gladpod:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
then please dont bring that in here, you already know some nikkas are gonna try to flip it onto the book readers on this site
I wont

just found it funny they were complaining, saying they didnt recognize the story anymore

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
When it comes to battles this show is :beli: status...

Khaleesi takes over a big ass city and all they show is 10 slaves ganging up on one dude...:stopitslime:

They really couldn't have extended that a little longer? Having the slaves running into their masters homes and slaughtering them? Is that really asking for too much in terms of action from this show?

I hope John Snow puts sword to purpose in the next episode...

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

Breh....brehs.....brehs.........

I haven't read the last 20 pages and I'm about to watch Friday's episode of Hannibal so I can't read the internet right now but

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

People.....show watchers who haven't read the book............you have NO IDEA what kind of piff you just got tonight

YOOOOOOOOOO I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW

That whole last sequence with the Others is brand new fukking material shyt we haven't even read in the books yet.

These motherfukking dudes just took us to THE LAND OF ALWAYS WINTER I have been fiending like a crackhead to visit that place and these motherfukking dudes just blessed me and my fellow book brethren with a gift worthy of a season finale:blessed:

We just saw some sort of motherfukking KING OTHER KING WHITE WALKER:blessed::blessed:

I'm seriously freaking out right now man, I'm pacing back and forth in my living room trying to digest this shyt.

:russ: calm down breh, its not that serious

Good to see what darth maul's been up to though

Last edited:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
khaleesi nailing all of those slave masters to the post made her even sexier than before :noah:

little finger is looking like the MVP of this game right now and whatever he has planned next is making me nervous :lupe:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it comes to battles this show is :beli: status...

Khaleesi takes over a big ass city and all they show is 10 slaves ganging up on one dude...:stopitslime:

They really couldn't have extended that a little longer? Having the slaves running into their masters homes and slaughtering them? Is that really asking for too much in terms of action from this show?

I hope John Snow puts sword to purpose in the next episode...
to be fair id rather they not blow their budget on another repetitive dany slave liberation
save it for the real battles