Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
No one will bring up that scene after the next episode.

I will....any, and every time someone tries to paint Jamie as anything other than the despicable, shameful, repugnant fakkit he is.
Ae4qrox.png

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
And brehs...I haven't seen any outcry about the rape or that Jamie is raping Cersei.

I have seen an outcry against the writers and actors who try to make the scene appear to be consensual. The actor playing Jamie says "yes and no" in response to a question asking if it's rape. The writers stating outright "by the end it's consensual." You can't watch that scene and tell me that it's not rape

The fact that she started kissing him back and sounded like she was getting off on it, and even caressing him made it not rape. If all she was doing was trying to claw away from him and run, and he straight up took it anyways, then it's rape. You don't kiss someone back if it's rape.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
The fact that she started kissing him back and sounded like she was getting off on it, and even caressing him made it not rape. If all she was doing was trying to claw away from him and run, and he straight up took it anyways, then it's rape. You don't kiss someone back if it's rape.
It's rape. And it's not even debatable.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
you do know that if that scenario happened in 2014, jamie would be facing time, right? :lupe:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
It's rape. And it's not even debatable.

So if you get raped are you gonna tongue kiss the nikka back? Are you gonna make passionate noises and caress the nikka too? These feminists have pussified the fukk outta you guys that you can't even call it what it really is. It's like your petrified and can't just be real and admit she was enjoying it. She may not have wanted to do it by the dead body but you can tell she wanted to fukk.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
It was rape.

It's better than in the books. At first she said "No" but Jamie was going to rape her anyway and THEN she said to do it right before penetration.

Regardless of what she said in the book or the show, she was getting fukked. Jamie was not going to rip her clothes off and then wait for permission to finish the deed, regardless of what book readers may think. So it's an accurate reflection of the character Jamie AND it actually goes counter to the dangerous idea that "no actually means yes" that the book seems to support. The director should have kept his fukking mouth shut like the writers did and not try to make it seem like the clear rape scene was consensual.

At the end of the day, who cares? Was Jaime supposed to ask for permission before he fukked his sister? :mjlol:They shouldn't be fukkin to begin with. That line. That point of no return. Those nasty fukkers crossed it years ago. After someone fukked their own sister, got her pregnant three different times and had three b*stard incest children, you really shouldn't be surprised that he rapes too :mjlol:

Last edited:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
So if you get raped are you gonna tongue kiss the nikka back? Are you gonna make passionate noises and caress the nikka too? These feminists have pussified the fukk outta you guys that you can't even call it what it really is. It's like your petrified and can't just be real and admit she was enjoying it. She may not have wanted to do it by the dead body but you can tell she wanted to fukk.
You're an idiot.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Nice retort.You can't argue against my points because you're a pussified fakkit and deep down you know you're wrong.
How dense do you have to be? He's ripping her clothes off, forcing himself on her, she's screaming "no", and Jaime says "I don't care." But it's not rape? :comeon:

GRRM even commented on the changes on his blog today. So....like i said. You're an idiot.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
you do know that if that scenario happened in 2014, jamie would be facing time, right?:lupe:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
How dense do you have to be? He's ripping her clothes off, forcing himself on her, she's screaming "no", and Jaime says "I don't care." But it's not rape? :comeon:

GRRM even commented on the changes on his blog today. So....like i said. You're an idiot.

Does it upset you that her despicable ass was raped breh?