Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The sad thing is a lot of these sets still livin in the past actin like the Starks aint out here droppin bodies, dropping magic, droppin panties, and droppin outta King's Landing for good :sas1:

Please, tell me more about that L we caught 3 seasons ago :sas2:

Anything else? :smugfavre:Didn't think so

Facts are facts, and the fact is that its a block party in Winterfell and if you didn't RSVP before this season, you aint welcome:smugfavre:

We got sets starving for armies and money. We got sets starving for ships. We got sets starving for our fair maidens. We got sets starving to find the true Wardens and Kings Bran and Rickon so they don't crumble. We got sets starving to stop giving themselves L's. But through it all.......the block party is poppin and #StarkSet is just gettin started......

...........:sas1:

2d1sgo8.jpg

............:sas2:

These other sets
o06RSyY.png

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[Update: George R.R. Martin has now weighed in about the debate on his personal blog. Essentially, he says that it’s unclear in the book scene whether Jaime rapes Cersei or not, as the scene is told from Jaime’s point of view, and is therefore only one side of the story; he also says that he’s unsure what Benioff and Weiss’s intentions might have been in their version, as he never discussed it with them.]

Not A Blog - Author, Author!

This is what he wrote in the book

tumblr_n4d1hhg8FL1s8zzk3o1_1280.jpg

I agree with Marin and the worst thing about the scene is the shoddy filming. An extra line of dialog would greatly fix it and not destroy the hero arch of Jamie. An extra second of her saying yes after saying no would have saved a lot of grief

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I agree with Marin and the worst thing about the scene is the shoddy filming. An extra line of dialog would greatly fix it and not destroy the hero arch of Jamie. An extra second of her saying yes after saying no would have saved a lot of grief
except the part about that being his sister and them being on top of Joff's dead body :mjlol:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Some of you are complaining more than the "feminists" about this scene. Get the fukk over it already!!!

you my breh, but you seriously bugging if you dont see the error in this shyt. hasnt nothing to do with feminism btw. think outside the story that is game of thrones.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i feel like the comedy of him pocket checking that nikka as soon as he woke up is being severely overlooked :mjlol:

arya woke up and went outside and saw dude laid out like :dead: shyt was hilarious
I feel like this whole scenario is going to come back to bite them down the line.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I think with the rape scene, all the show had to do was have Cersi say 'yes', like she does in the book, after initially saying no and they could have avoided this shyt storm.