Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
The coli is obsessed with rape. I wonder why? Are you nikkas not getting sex on the regular? :mjpls:

fukk all this rape talk, when is my nikka O.G. Uncle Black gonna make another appearance? I hope he's still in the Freys castle on some splinter cell shyt.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
How are you getting these smiles on here? Been trying to figure it out for the longest
:scusting::scusting2::disgust::bicplz::disgust7::dahell316::oword::really??::disgust19::bytchplz::darkknight::clown::Heatfan:

U want to know how?

:oyea?:

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
I still say the main reason for all the outrage is that chicks want to fangirl over Jaime because he's "dreamy" and they don't like to be reminded that the character is a twisted piece of shyt just as much as he is an alright dude.

Theres a whole lotta truth in this, out of curiosity and probably being a glutton for punishment I spent part of my lunch reading a few of the longer winded critiques. And the females seem more disappointed that Jaimes hero arch was ruined and how it b*stardized his and cersi love. they just went on and on about rape rape culture and the usual talkin points but kept harkin back to Jamie. In essence wha the quoted said.

The only reason Jamie was against the rape of BigBri was because she was highborn, if she was a tavern wench he wouldn't give a. He lost his hand cause he was all my pappy this my pappy that. He is 1 of the most vile creatures in the story and his only redeeming quality is he nice with his sword and he show a few flashes of humanity.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Who gives a fukk about the cersi/Jamie scene

Don't know why y'all arguing for 4 pages now about a scene that has little relevancy in the series

Its only tuesday breh. We filling time like we're ESPN. We prob gonna argue about the Hound next.

I see all you Stannis-stans hiding from my post though. Don't think I forgot about y'all either.

HeGonGetThisWork.gif

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Theres a whole lotta truth in this, out of curiosity and probably being a glutton for punishment I spent part of my lunch reading a few of the longer winded critiques. And the females seem more disappointed that Jaimes hero arch was ruined and how it b*stardized his and cersi love. they just went on and on about rape rape culture and the usual talkin points but kept harkin back to Jamie. In essence wha the quoted said.

The only reason Jamie was against the rape of BigBri was because she was highborn, if she was a tavern wench he wouldn't give a. He lost his hand cause he was all my pappy this my pappy that. He is 1 of the most vile creatures in the story and his only redeeming quality is he nice with his sword and he show a few flashes of humanity.

Not anymore :lolbron:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
@klientel It doesn't really matter. When she says no, when she resists, any forced sex is rape. It doesn't matter if she later helps you take your pants off. She could say that she feared you would kill her if she didn't do that ... and you'd still be fukked. Now, we are talking about, you know... the Middle Ages, women basically are property and have no rights, but it is what it is. If you have sexual relations like this now, then good luck to ya...... hopefully you won't ever be a ball player or someone important b/c you're really gamblin with your life.
:usure:shyt sounding like one of them hentai flicks.
She then proceeds to cum and nikkas say to the girl: "You fukking slut wanted it from the start :jawalrus:"