Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
On a different note, is anyone else seriously losing interest in Dany storyline? Seems that since the last season all she ever does is make sweeping declarations and threats in a made up language.

And don't even get me started on the Wall storyline.:snoop:

Seems that outside of Kings Landing and Arya, the show is slowly losing traction...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
On a different note, is anyone else seriously losing interest in Dany storyline? Seems that since the last season all she ever does is make sweeping declarations and threats in a made up language.

And don't even get me started on the Wall storyline.:snoop:

Seems that outside of Kings Landing and Arya, the show is slowly losing traction...

:sas2: Nope, I'm looking forward to Queen Daenerys' storyline. But I can understand folks who only watch the show & have no interest in the books, losing interest in her storyline

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
:sas2: Nope, I'm looking forward to Queen Daenerys' storyline. But I can understand folks who only watch the show & have no interest in the books, losing interest in her storyline
I've read the books. That's the thing. In the books you get into her head, see the challenges of what she's trying to do, and how many balls she has in the air, see her emotional insecurities etc.

In the show we just get a few minutes an episode of her acting tough and every once in a while we see her naked.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I've read the books. That's the thing. In the books you get into her head, see the challenges of what she's trying to do, and how many balls she has in the air, see her emotional insecurities etc.

In the show we just get a few minutes an episode of her acting tough and every once in a while we see her naked.
:ohhh: You gotta good point.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And you're complaining because?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:heh: breh didn't you say you just read everything off of the wiki? talmbout "folks who have no interest in the books"... stop it :mjlol:

Dany's arc got boring regardless, her inner monologues got boring kinda quick

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[Update: George R.R. Martin has now weighed in about the debate on his personal blog. Essentially, he says that it’s unclear in the book scene whether Jaime rapes Cersei or not, as the scene is told from Jaime’s point of view, and is therefore only one side of the story; he also says that he’s unsure what Benioff and Weiss’s intentions might have been in their version, as he never discussed it with them.]

Not A Blog - Author, Author!

This is what he wrote in the book

tumblr_n4d1hhg8FL1s8zzk3o1_1280.jpg