Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
the thing i ain't comfortable with bout jamie takin cersei like that is that it directly contradicts his character development over last season
this the same nikka who stopped brienne from getting raped at the cost of a fukkin hand
brienne brehs
it wasn't at the cost of his hand...his hand was already gone at that point due to him tryna act above everything cause he's a Lannister

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
And brehs...I haven't seen any outcry about the rape or that Jamie is raping Cersei.

I have seen an outcry against the writers and actors who try to make the scene appear to be consensual. The actor playing Jamie says "yes and no" in response to a question asking if it's rape. The writers stating outright "by the end it's consensual." You can't watch that scene and tell me that it's not rape

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I'm not a book reader. I was quoting other book readers who said it happened differently and in a consensual way. If not, then I will def side with you.
From the way I've read it described...it does happen differently but it would still be considered rape today.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Boromir AKA King Odysseus AKA Lord Eddard Stark AKA Sean Bean reacts to the Purple Wedding

One of King Joffrey’s most notorious acts was executing the noble Ned Stark in the first season ofGame of Thrones. And so we can’t help but wonder, what does Ned’s portrayer, Sean Bean, think of the king’s untimely death at his wedding in the fourth season’s second episode? Luckily, Jolie Lash of Access Hollywood caught up with Bean at WonderCon this past Saturday, and found out while discussing his new project “Legends.”

Link to video: Viral Player

:lupe: Which role y'all like best from Sean Bean from the 3 I mentioned in the title?

Serb

CAC Gawd
Daps
Reppin
Serbia
This thread has gotten so large that it took me roughly 30 minutes to find what I came here for.... That @obarth review. Somebody has to compile all of his reviews into a thread and organize them by show. These reviews are historic for our community and deserve that :blessed: treatment. ESPECIALLY the homeland ones... You haven't lived until you heard about Finn da gawd pulling up in the drop same color brawny paper towels :to:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
How are you getting these smiles on here? Been trying to figure it out for the longest

yea how you do that?
:buttons: sounds like a personal problem

*looks at join date*

come on brehs yall joined the coli back in 2012 :ross: this shyt should be 2nd nature by now

Daps
For the "Jamie saved Brienne from getting raped, so he must be unilaterally against rape" crowd....did y'all forget that earlier that day he advised Brienne to just allow herself to be raped and not fight back????

He ain't no anti-rape activist, he had taken a certain likeness to Brienne and couldn't bear hearing her screams. That's it.

He's a hoe ass nikka who deserves a Theon-esque treatment before fiery death.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
The rape discussion is killing this thread right now, really hope we move on.

People getting dismembered every episode and we all gotta care about the virtue of a fictional incestuous trollop helbent on killing her other brother. Fukk Cersei. The whole world is based around dishonor and winning by almost any means necessary, some gully gutter shyt is gonna happen in the wake of fukkery that passes by every week.

I mean I could write a male-pandering thinkpiece on Theon getting his meat chopped off and the subconscious agenda of women that wants that to be the punishment for sexual transgressions against females but I actually liked the general direction the thread was going.

Rapists should be punished for their crimes but as far as GOT goes thats a drop in the bucket if you ask me. :yeshrug: Cersei getting strong-armed felt like justice to me in this realm of fantasy :yeshrug:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The rape discussion is killing this thread right now, really hope we move on.

People getting dismembered every episode and we all gotta care about the virtue of a fictional incestuous trollop helbent on killing her other brother. Fukk Cersei. The whole world is based around dishonor and winning by almost any means necessary, some gully gutter shyt is gonna happen in the wake of fukkery that passes by every week.

I mean I could write a male-pandering thinkpiece on Theon getting his meat chopped off and the subconscious agenda of women that wants that to be the punishment for sexual transgressions against females but I actually liked the general direction the thread was going.

Rapists should be punished for their crimes but as far as GOT goes thats a drop in the bucket if you ask me. :yeshrug: Cersei getting strong-armed felt like justice to me in this realm of fantasy :yeshrug:
basically

that feminist movement strong as hell right now :wow: shyt got nikkas going ham debating over a fictional rape in a world were nikkas be stabbin pregnant women in the belly like it's nothin