Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I don't give a fukk about what tv show plebs think, but as a book fan I hated that scene because it goes completely against Cersei and Jaime as characters and it was a retarded change made only for shock value.

Jamie throws a kid out of a castle and has 3 kids with his sister yet for some reason rape doesnt fit in with his character. IMO rape fits right in with his backwoods West Virginia lifestyle.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Jamie throws a kid out of a castle and has 3 kids with his sister yet for some reason rape doesnt fit in with his character. IMO rape fits right in with his backwoods West Virginia lifestyle.

:dwillhuh: That's fukked up, brah.

Young Jaime questioned why the OG KG weren't doing anything to stop King Aerys from raping his wife.

If Jaime is a true rapist then he should be fine with rape all the time.

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk about what tv show plebs think, but as a book fan I hated that scene because it goes completely against Cersei and Jaime as characters and it was a retarded change made only for shock value.
this thread is not for book readers nikka get ur ass outa here

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:dwillhuh: That's fukked up, brah.

Young Jaime questioned why the OG KG weren't doing anything to stop King Aerys from raping his wife.

If Jaime is a true rapist then he should be fine with rape all the time.

So you saying Jamie wouldnt have a problem with someone throwing his son out of a castle and he would be cool with Tommen and Myrcella having kids?

Pretty fukking scummy if you ask me.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
the fact that there is any discussion about jamie as a human being shows how well GRRM wrote his character. he has said before he wanted to do away with "good or evil" descriptions and make it more gray or open to individual interpretation.

good
always loved tyrion and treated him like a loving big brother
wanted to stand up for mad aerys' queen while he was beating and raping her
wanted to become a knight and protect the innocent and uphold the good
saved kings landing
saved brienne TWICE

bad
banging his sister
threw bran out the window
killed his cousin
saved kings landing...by murdering the king he swore to protect
self entitled arrogant jerkoff
killed ned stark's men in the street

i think out of all of his characters, GRRM did the best job with jamie in accomplishing that feat. People like Jon Snow and Danarys are obvious heroes who could do no evil, and then theres the boltons, freys, and tywin who could do no good, but everybody else is toeing that gray line.

I myself think Jamie is a scumbag and deserves to die a shytty death for pushing bran out the window, but i cant blame others for not fully hating him.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

Hm, I don't know, I thought it made sense. Cersei had been icing Jamie out for weeks, and because of everything he feels he's done for her, he feels entitled to her twat. It also adds to the narcissism and cognitive dissonance of this character -- He hates that people think he's this unhonorable person who breaks oaths, but deep down that's the piece of shyt he is. Murdering a king, murdering (or attempted) a child, raping your sister... these things are all justified in his mind. Most importantly, people aren't all good or all bad. So even if you think it was right to take out the mad king, or tried to save Brienne, that doesn't mean everything he does is right ... like attacking Ned Stark or raping his sister. That's why this is one of my favorite characters in the show. He's initially shown as a villain, but his story is more complex.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So you saying Jamie wouldnt have a problem with someone throwing his son out of a castle?

Didn't he confess to Brienne that he was :manny: when Joffrey got killed? :russ:

But :whoa:

We're talking about rape here. When Pia got raped, he had the dude that raped her beheaded.

the fact that there is any discussion about jamie as a human being shows how well GRRM wrote his character. he has said before he wanted to do away with "good or evil" descriptions and make it more gray or open to individual interpretation.

good
always loved tyrion and treated him like a loving big brother
wanted to stand up for mad aerys' queen while he was beating and raping her
wanted to become a knight and protect the innocent and uphold the good
saved kings landing
saved brienne TWICE

bad
banging his sister
threw bran out the window
killed his cousin
saved kings landing...by murdering the king he swore to protect
self entitled arrogant jerkoff
killed ned stark's men in the street

i think out of all of his characters, GRRM did the best job with jamie in accomplishing that feat. People like Jon Snow and Danarys are obvious heroes who could do no evil, but everybody else is toeing that gray line.

I myself think Jamie is a scumbag and deserves to die a shytty death for pushing bran out the window, but i cant blame others for not fully hating him.

I take a Stannis justice meter approach to Jaime. The good shouldn't be washed out by the bad and neither the bad by the good. Everything counts.

TBH, if I knew a Jaime in real life, I'd drop a dime on him, he'd have to be in death row :dead:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Didn't he confess to Brienne that he was :manny: when Joffrey got killed? :russ:

We're talking about rape here. When Pia got raped, he had the dude that raped her beheaded.

I take a Stannis justice meter approach to Jaime. The good shouldn't be washed out by the bad and neither the bad by the good. Everything counts.

TBH, if I knew a Jaime in real life, I'd drop a dime on him, he'd have to be in death row :dead:

yea for real :pachaha: jamie needs to be getting ready to walk the green mile

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Thats what im saying. Dude has done some absolutely abhorrent things in this story and people are pretending like everyone is supposed to like him in the end because he does some good things from time to time. fukk him. Some things you dont get a do over on. If you found out someone had 3 kids with their sister would anything they possibly did later in life cause you to just let that slide? When you attack children nobody says "well his character is complex he still has redeemable qualities". :russ: