Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
No you don't.....trust me :deadmanny:

Great books to read...but they would not make for good tv if stretched out

shyt would be terrible TV :scusthov: nikkas dont understand :pachaha:
:ohhh: Listening to the IGN TV podcast from 2 weeks ago, they mentioned that
a bunch of characters are sidelined in book 4 (& brought back in Book 5) and a bunch of new characters are introduced in their place. They also mentioned that the focus is taken away from King's Landing & the focus is taken to a new place. I'm guessing it's either Braavos or Dorne

:yeshrug: Either way, I'd still like to see it played out on TV, if it means giving George R.R. Martin enough time to write book 6.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
why would you post this :beli: you spoilin shyt for other people, i dont care if it was from a podcast, they're obviously spoiling shyt as well

and you aint even read the books :snoop: @Adam3000

word. I cant beleive he told us new characters and settings will be introduced. How dare he. WE DIDNT KNOW THAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN :damn:

Punk bytch :mjlol:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
qalEH0K.gif
NyINCRP.png

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:ohhh: Listening to the IGN TV podcast from 2 weeks ago, they mentioned that
a bunch of characters are sidelined in book 4 (& brought back in Book 5) and a bunch of new characters are introduced in their place. They also mentioned that the focus is taken away from King's Landing & the focus is taken to a new place. I'm guessing it's either Braavos or Dorne

:yeshrug: Either way, I'd still like to see it played out on TV, if it means giving George R.R. Martin enough time to write book 6.

u a bicth negga. I d choke u and spit in your mouth while u gasping for air u fakkit :pacspit:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
word. I cant beleive he told us new characters and settings will be introduced. How dare he. WE DIDNT KNOW THAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN :damn:

Punk bytch :mjlol:
there are mad nikkas in this thread who get heated at shyt like that, and he's done it more than once :manny:

you obviously haven't done the research
jMhGT7SayEHU.png
possession magic>>>> everything else

Daps
Yeah....I support Stannis and all but now we got StannisStans giving Melisandre credit for shyt that Thoros of Myr did :mjlol:They reachin hard now

3AHdfeS.png

Thoros of Myr just says the words, It's the Lord of Light who brings em back :ufdup:

The same Lord of Light Melle Mel serves :ufdup:

Now that Tywin mentioned on the show, I'm glad we cleared up the "poison isnt his style" comments that a lot of yall kept saying about Oberyn with them Purple Wedding culprit theories:russ:

He's called the Red Viper, poison is even in his nickname. Didnt want to say anything last week because I wasnt sure if it was crossing the line into spoilers

Yea that woulda been crossing the line cuzmthe show never mentioned him studying poison....tho one of the writers did mention it in the Inside the Episode for the Purple Wedding.....

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I know a stan set bum is not talking. You lost 92 ships had to fall back. MC Stannis broke crawling to the iron bank like:feedme:He burning everything that moves just so his witch can shoot dust monkeys out her coochie again. His daughter has the skin of a piranha. His doofus hand making alliances with houses that hold less weight then the milwaukee bucks. You really want to go down this road breh?

nikka you could make a better reference because Braavos is about to give us a Live Nation deal,they talking 250 we holding out for 3, 275 and we just might agree.
:ufdup: leave shereen alone breh or
1004876_508532769251795_2450651780918743963_n.png

No sympathy for the king huh
nikkas even talk about your baby crazy
2mzw0sk.jpg

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka you could make a better reference because Braavos is about to give us a Live Nation deal,they talking 250 we holding out for 3, 275 and we just might agree.

2mzw0sk.jpg

Livenation?:bandcamp: Homie you lucky if MC Stannis receives a EMI/Koch 360 deal. nikka gettting geeked because they applied for a sub prime loan. Iron Bank gonna repo all you moldy bread and rotten blood sausage:vanillamidgetslol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Livenation?:bandcamp: Homie you lucky if MC Stannis receives a EMI/Koch 360 deal. nikka gettting geeked because they applied for a sub prime loan. Iron Bank gonna repo all you moldy bread and rotten blood sausage:vanillamidgetslol:
jesus these smilies are bad :scusthov: wouldn't expect anything less from a lannister stan

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Catching up in the books, getting towards the middle of A Storm Of Swords, the show really doesn't detail how much Robb Stark deserved The Red Wedding, not morally or nothing but just his pure stupidity brought that upon him, the show made it seem like it was true love or some shyt when in reality, it was some random thot from a low ass family that he only knew for a day before he wifed her :mjlol:

ANNNNNND Frey gave this nikka thousands of fukking men

If you look at these characters in a vacuum, Robb's choices seem stupid. Gotta remember though, these characters have backgrounds. Robb Stark had an uncle. Brandon Stark. He was Ned's older brother and heir to Winterfell before getting killed by the Mad King. Brandon Stark was supposed to marry Robb's mom, Catelyn. When Brandon Stark was off fighting, he got another woman (Ashara Dayne) pregnant, dishonoring her with a b*stard baseborn child. In this world, a high born woman losing her virginity pretty much makes her an outcast. No one will want to marry her afterward. Robb Stark didn't want to do that. So he married Talisa. Robb Stark also grew up with Jon Snow. He loves him and calls him his brother. Growing up together, he saw how bad Jon Snow got treated. He saw how much his mom hated Jon Snow. He heard how Ned's one mistake in life was making a b*stard. He saw how much Jon Snow hated not being a real Stark. So....the last thing Robb wanted to do was create a b*stard of his own. Thus, again, he decided to marry Talisa.

:to: Last time the two saw each other

Sure, Robb dissed the Freys. But plenty of marriage contracts get broken in Westeros. Yet none of those people decided to murder the entire family in cold blood. Only Walder Frey did that. Because he's a vile, disgusting man.

Last edited:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

2mzw0sk.jpg
The duality:deadrose:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
If you look at these characters in a vacuum, Robb's choices seem stupid. Gotta remember though, these characters have backgrounds and histories. Robb Stark had an uncle. Brandon Stark. He was Ned's older brother and heir to Winterfell before getting killed by the Mad King. Brandon Stark was supposed to marry Robb's mom, Catelyn. When Brandon Stark was off fighting, he got another woman (Ashara Dayne) pregnant, dishonoring her with a b*stard baseborn child. In this world, a high born woman losing her virginity pretty much makes her an outcast. No one will want to marry her afterward. Robb Stark didn't want to do that. So he married Talisa. Robb Stark also grew up with Jon Snow. He loves him and calls him his brother. Growing up together, he saw how bad Jon Snow got treated. He saw how much his mom hated Jon Snow. And he saw heard how Ned's one mistake in life was making a b*stard. So....the last thing Robb wanted to do was create a b*stard of his own. Thus, again, he decided to marry Talisa.

Sure, King Robb dissed the Freys. But plenty of marriage contracts get broken in Westeroes. Yet none of those people decided to murder the entire family in cold blood. Only Walder Frey did that. Because he's a vile, disgusting man.
Yeah this is all true, I understand all that, but while fighting a war, you cant let your emotions get in the way, I mean he was fighting to break away from a massively rich empire and on top of all that at the time, the Greyjoys invaded Winterfell burned it to the ground and held it.

He needed all the men he could get, and he just ended up making himself more enemies, he could've saved the marriage until after the war or if he was going to be King In The North, he could've completely altered the whole stigma against b*stards with a few stern words. Breh had all the tools to beat the Lannisters but he let emotions get in the way, which makes all the more sense since he was only 16 years old and he wasnt not going to be the wisest man on earth, all in all, he was a fool for thinking that Frey was going to let all that go, especially after his mother constantly warned him against that shyt.

But yeah Frey a bytch ass nikka for that :pacspit: