Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Unless George releases book 6 by next year, next season will be the last one before they catch up. And there is a strong likelihood that there will be some unreleased material on the show even next year

:mjlol:

Book 4 and 5 are about 1500 pages combined...you don't think that can be 3 seasons?

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
once we get that check on the first of the month we taking over we getting unsullied & sell swords
got-game-of-thrones-29885499-500-281.gif

but because the way our bank account is set up we got a checkings and a savings, but all the money is in savings... but once the Iron Banks let us hold a few stacks we good
tumblr_lcsakw89qu1qzn8e1o1_500.gif
:win:We just in the cut watching these fools destroy themselves.:demonic:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
:what:These Lannister cats talking shyt?You got a one handed cripple raping his sister in the same room as their fakkit ass dead incest baby:scusthov:Then the evil bytch wanna kill her brother with no trial.:why:.Then you got grandpa Lannister begging a pillow biter from dorne for help:dahell:.The only Nikka in your crew worth shyt is in jail about to lose his head:snoop:.You Lannister cats should be in hiding right now.You Lannister Nikkas have no shame:dwillhuh:?

:ufdup:Look to your sins.The night is dark and full of terrors:ld:.

breh when i saw that scene i was like INHERENTLY

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
sorry my dumb and ignorant questions as im not really a game of thrones whore

but if they killed ned stark, catelyn stark, rob, chased their kids etc.

why was sansa kept alive all this time?

and why if littlefinger betrayed ned, why would he help sansa instead of just killing her?

i laughed when that hound nukka ate dudes food, his bread, got a good nights rest, then stole his silver and went on his merry way :heh:

gawt damn where is the action though, how this blonde hair strumpet have a billion dudes at her disposal and is taking some usa in libya civil war role :damn:

i mean has that nugga simp jorah even moved his sword since he killed that dude after that roman reigns looking nugga died and the next up tried to kill danny?

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Lord of Light :blessed:

I'm ready to join the movement in real life :pachaha:

#StannisSet about to really come up :ohlawd:

Keep thinking The One True King of Westeros is gonna lay down forever :russ: The team is formulating a plan :salute: Nowhere to go but up :krs:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Book 4 and 5 are about 1500 pages combined...you don't think that can be 3 seasons?
No spoilers but putting in tags because this isn't the place for this discussion

This has been covered a ton of times in the book thread and hundreds of times around the internet, but the show is only lasting 7 seasons or 8 seasons at the most. 3 more seasons may literally be the end of the show. There are still 2 giant books to put on screen after that.

Next season is going to wrap up books 4 and 5 concurrently, almost no doubt about that. The only discussion really is whether it will also start the beginning of the Winds of Winter

Some spoilers in here, don't click if you haven't read the books
Critics and fans are already getting antsy about Dany in Meereen and we are only 3 episodes into it. You really expect them to drag this on for 4 seasons :why:Nah breh, she is off to Westeros by Season 6 I will put anything I own on that. Furthermore, Bran's story arc is completely finished after this season. Brienne is starting her book 4 story arc in the next episode. Theon is already into his book 4 arc. Stannis has book 5 material already starting (Iron Bank) although it is out of order

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Unless George releases book 6 by next year, next season will be the last one before they catch up. And there is a strong likelihood that there will be some unreleased material on the show even next year

I'm hoping they can stretch out Book 4 & 5 content so there's enough material for Seasons 5 & 6.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
sorry my dumb and ignorant questions as im not really a game of thrones whore

but if they killed ned stark, catelyn stark, rob, chased their kids etc.

why was sansa kept alive all this time?

It is a political ploy. The Stark name is very strong and respected in the North, by using Sansa as a pawn to marry into their house they are effectively helping to win themselves Northern support. Sansa's child would be the legal heir to Winterfell since her brothers are presumed dead, so marrying her into either the royal family or into the Lannister family was more valuable than eliminating her.

and why if littlefinger betrayed ned, why would he help sansa instead of just killing her?

Littlefinger was in love with Catelyn Stark. He didn't give 2 shyts about Ned. It is impossible to say exactly why he helped her, but it stands to reason that he sees some of her mother in her and thus has affection for her. I don't mean necessarily in a pedophile way, I mean more in a "responsible onlooker" type of way. Plus, Littlefinger is thirsty for power. Sansa, being the pawn that she is as I previously mentioned, is a key to open a lot of doors. 'Chaos is a ladder' according to Littlefinger, but he needs some help to climb those rungs.
Answers in bold above

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:what:These Lannister cats talking shyt?You got a one handed cripple raping his sister in the same room as their fakkit ass dead incest baby:scusthov:Then the evil bytch wanna kill her brother with no trial.:why:.Then you got grandpa Lannister begging a pillow biter from dorne for help:dahell:.The only Nikka in your crew worth shyt is in jail about to lose his head:snoop:.You Lannister cats should be in hiding right now.You Lannister Nikkas have no shame:dwillhuh:?

:ufdup:Look to your sins.The night is dark and full of terrors:ld:.

I know a stan set bum is not talking. You lost 92 ships had to fall back. MC Stannis broke crawling to the iron bank like:feedme:He burning everything that moves just so his witch can shoot dust monkeys out her coochie again. His daughter has the skin of a piranha. His doofus hand making alliances with houses that hold less weight then the milwaukee bucks. You really want to go down this road breh?

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
No spoilers but putting in tags because this isn't the place for this discussion

This has been covered a ton of times in the book thread and hundreds of times around the internet, but the show is only lasting 7 seasons or 8 seasons at the most. 3 more seasons may literally be the end of the show. There are still 2 giant books to put on screen after that.

Next season is going to wrap up books 4 and 5 concurrently, almost no doubt about that. The only discussion really is whether it will also start the beginning of the Winds of Winter

Some spoilers in here, don't click if you haven't read the books
Critics and fans are already getting antsy about Dany in Meereen and we are only 3 episodes into it. You really expect them to drag this on for 4 seasons :why:Nah breh, she is off to Westeros by Season 6 I will put anything I own on that. Furthermore, Bran's story arc is completely finished after this season. Brienne is starting her book 4 story arc in the next episode. Theon is already into his book 4 arc. Stannis has book 5 material already starting (Iron Bank) although it is out of order

Your right....thanks breh