Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:banderas:

#StarkSet

#TeamArya

#TeamfukkTheLannisters

#TeamYouWantThePipeKhaleesi?

#WolfganglikeMozart

wolves_zps5b1d7993.gif

Fred.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
My father figure Little-finger is laughing at your vulgar displays if power :scusthov:Guys bragging about dragons , you guys spending your gold on old wives tales, Littlefinger don't even have a castle :heh: Yet he got more gold and battle-plans.
Y'all #Byrdgang nikkas getting too big for your britches
qfp6.png

Petyr Pablo is the Lord of Harrenhal now, I believe. Anyone wanna refresh my memory on what happened to Harrenhal back in the day?:mjpls:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
My father figure Little-finger is laughing at your vulgar displays if power :scusthov:Guys bragging about dragons , you guys spending your gold on old wives tales, Littlefinger don't even have a castle :heh: Yet he got more gold and battle-plans.

Littlefinger? :pachaha:

nikka said ltttlefinger?

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

you a comedian bruh

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you dont understand how much i just laughed man :russ:

dap aint enough have some rep

im team stannis though :youngsabo:, robb needed more leadership training from ned da gawd. :ufdup:

The young gawd Robb came up too fast, nikkas wasn't seeing him on the battlefield though
tumblr_m0rcnygnex1qcw0pv.gif

Don't worry, we still out here :blessed:

Last edited:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Y'all #Byrdgang nikkas getting too big for your britches
qfp6.png

Petyr Pablo is the Lord of Harrenhal now, I believe. Anyone wanna refresh my memory on what happened to Harrenhal back in the day?:mjpls:
On the day Harrenhal was finally built, Aegon the Conquer set foot on Westeros with 3 Dragons
dany-explosion.gif

:lolbron:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
fiddy.gif

I respect the Starks but those nikkas took too many Ls last season
qfp6.png
How you lose a max contract player and a couple other starters and don't reup with new talent?
ay08.png
They better hope the young, up and comers they have (Arya and Bran) turn out to be more Paul George than Danny Granger.

@Soundbwoy @Ari Gold Bawse Y'all rocking with Stannis, doe?
55uo.png
Y'all the Spurs of Westeros. You had the championship wrapped up at the Battle of the Blackwater then let Ray Allen (Tyrion) hit that three in your grill. It was a wrap once Tywin and that fakkit Loras rolled up for game 7
rmh.png
we lost a battle but not the war we about that :demonic:lifestyle jigga threw niccas on the sumerjam screen we throw them in fire :demonic:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:dwillhuh:Yo so these #Targset and #TeamKhaleezi fugazzi as nikkas don't have no opposition in these threads.

:skip:These ole lets join hands and sing Kum Ba Ya while this crazy white bytch frees us ass nikkas.

:stopitslime:This hoe is 30 minutes removed from being sold by her bytch ass older brother and then having her husband killed by a voodoo bytch from New Orleans.

:bryan:And we supposed to be stunting over this bytch and her dragons.

:pacspit:fukk them dragons nikka. Them hoes went extinct and they can go extinct again. And lets not act like....

:mjpls: my nikka Bran couldn't control them shyts if he put his mind to it.

:ufdup:your reign in these thread are coming to an end