Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Alright these are all the reported castings, one of them is a spoiler so unless you read the FIFTH BOOK dont click on it, ill double spoil it for the real sensitive ones in here

6. Walda Frey
Walda is the granddaughter of Lord Walder Frey and the young new wife of Roose Bolton. Her marriage was mentioned in “The Rains of Castamere.”
played by Elizabeth Webster
Elizabeth-Webster.jpg

7. "Bronze Yohn" Lord Yohn Royce

he character is nicknamed “Bronze Yohn” in the books because of his bronze, rune-inscribed armor. Yohn is the father of Ser Waymar Royce, the young Night’s Watchman who was killed by a White Walker in the first fifteen minutes of Game of Thrones‘ premiere episode.
played by Rupert Vansittart
rupert_vansittart.png

8. Lady Waynwood
Lady Waynwood is the head of her house, and sworn to House Arryn of the Vale,
played by Paola Dionisotti

9. Hizdahr zo Lorah

Fourteenth of That Noble Name, is a [URL='http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Ghis']Ghiscari noble of the city of Meereen. He is extremely wealthy and can trace his descent from several notable Ghiscari citizens[/URL]
played by Joel Fry
Joel-Fry.jpg

SPOILER ALERT...UNLESS YOU READ THE FIFTH BOOK DO NOT CLICK
:ufdup: dont cry spoilers if you continue
10. Three Eyed Raven.
The character (called the Three-Eyed Crow in the A Song of Ice and Fire novels) is connected to Bran Stark and his quest for understanding the visions that have come to the boy since he was pushed from the tower at Winterfell.
played by:Struan Rodger
Struan-Rodger.jpg

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
We got another black actor brehs :blessed:

680x478

Angolan thespian, Monsieur Hoji Fortuna has been cast in a role for the upcoming 4th season of HBO's hit seriesGame Of Thrones.

The part he's playing is being kept under-wraps for now, but the actor informs that he's heading to Dubrovnik, Croatia where he'll be for the entire month of September, shooting on the series.

The 4th season of Game of Thrones will again be filmed in Dubrovnik along with other locales around the globe (last season also included Reykjavik, Iceland; Northern Ireland; and Morocco).

Shooting began this month (August 2013) and is expected to last through October.

The award-winning actor who some will recall as the menacing César, hellbent on recouping his gasoline booty in Djo Tunda Wa Munga's fiery Viva Riva! (maybe the splashiest release of an African film in the USA ever), has been busy on both the big and small screen since that 2011 film.

Most recently, he was featured in Hal Hartley's last film, Meanwhile, and the now-defunct ABC seriesPan Am (which was his Stateside TV debut appearance). He can next be seen in Frances Bodomo's upcoming Afronauts, a film on the 1964 Zambian Space Program; and Nefertite Nguvu's feature film directorial debut In The Morning.

Prior to his Stateside film/TV entrée, Fortuna worked in television in Portugal.

Other actors of African descent who've appeared on Game Of Thrones include: Nathalie Emmanuel, a British actress who played child slave Missandei, who works as a translator for Kraznys in Astapor, and is a servant of Daenerys Targaryen; another young Brit, Jacob Anderson, who played a character named Grey Worm, leader of a group of eunuch slave soldiers called The Unsullied; and still another British actor in Nonso Anozie played Xaro Xhoan Daxos; And there was Lucian Msamati who played Salladhor Saan.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:dwillhuh:Yo so these #Targset and #TeamKhaleezi fugazzi as nikkas don't have no opposition in these threads.

:skip:These ole lets join hands and sing Kum Ba Ya while this crazy white bytch frees us ass nikkas.

:stopitslime:This hoe is 30 minutes removed from being sold by her bytch ass older brother and then having her husband killed by a voodoo bytch from New Orleans.

:bryan:And we supposed to be stunting over this bytch and her dragons.

:pacspit:fukk them dragons nikka. Them hoes went extinct and they can go extinct again. And lets not act like....

:mjpls: my nikka Bran couldn't control them shyts if he put his mind to it.

:ufdup:your reign in these thread are coming to an end
That's all well and good, breh, but what house you reppin?:comeon:There's not gonna be any anonymous slandering this season:birdman:You wanna throw rocks, you better rep your sigil so you can get boulders thrown back at you:shaq:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I'd love to see the lord of light try to take my Khaleesi as a sacrifice...the look on Stannis' face when she walks out the flames and has the dragons show those red worshipping tools what a real fire is all about...(this ain't a spoiler or based on anything in the books btw).

tumblr_mtdkqogQg01rc7x7co2_250.gif

tumblr_mn2y71csUH1ro6e0bo1_250.gif

tumblr_mro3ayo22U1qckb0uo6_250.gif

tumblr_mn3z0uMw171rmj46oo2_250.gif

I would be careful about making threats to the one true king Stannis Baratheon with Dragons aint no flame fukking with the terrors that lurks in the dark remember the Lord of Light cast dark shadows.This aint just to you either this goes to all you Team Targset/Pawgleesi whatever the fukk you want to call yourselves you may have dragons but we got the actual GOD R'hollor showing us love fukk your dragons whats a dragon to a GOD???!?!?!?!?

@Soundbwoy @Ari Gold Bawse Y'all rocking with Stannis, doe?Y'all the Spurs of Westeros. You had the championship wrapped up at the Battle of the Blackwater then let Ray Allen (Tyrion) hit that three in your grill. It was a wrap once Tywin and that fakkit Loras rolled up for game 7

tumblr_muwzp3ZKJR1s5jeldo5_250.gif

On some real shyt I am a Spurs fan and the flagbearer for #Stannisset and this shyt cut me deep breh I enjoyed your little comedy routine with your funny smilies and cute episode recaps but you brought this on yourself we at war this season
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o12_r1_250.gif

Stannis will deal with you and your kind soon enough

tumblr_mjyz2zaQDQ1qddfrco1_500.gif

i think i might commit to stark set this season. been a free agent for a while now.
tumblr_mk10ihhgd41rd385so1_250.gif

Bend the knee breh to the one true king we got a magic redhead, a king with a flaming sword and if you get knocked we got a smuggler who can bring you fish and onions maybe even a shadow demon Can I offer you some literature on how the Lord of Light has changed my Life?
tumblr_mj5jm6AdcZ1qcngeko4_250.gif

#StannisSet

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
tumblr_mtdkqogQg01rc7x7co2_250.gif

tumblr_mn2y71csUH1ro6e0bo1_250.gif

tumblr_mro3ayo22U1qckb0uo6_250.gif

tumblr_mn3z0uMw171rmj46oo2_250.gif

I would be careful about making threats to the one true king Stannis Baratheon with Dragons aint no flame fukking with the terrors that lurks in the dark remember the Lord of Light cast dark shadows.This aint just to you either this goes to all you Team Targset/Pawgleesi whatever the fukk you want to call yourselves you may have dragons but we got the actual GOD R'hollor showing us love fukk your dragons whats a dragon to a GOD???!?!?!?!?

tumblr_muwzp3ZKJR1s5jeldo5_250.gif

On some real shyt I am a Spurs fan and the flagbearer for #Stannisset and this shyt cut me deep breh I enjoyed your little comedy routine with your funny smilies and cute episode recaps but you brought this on yourself we at war this season
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o12_r1_250.gif

Stannis will deal with you and your kind soon enough

tumblr_mjyz2zaQDQ1qddfrco1_500.gif

tumblr_mk10ihhgd41rd385so1_250.gif

Bend the knee breh to the one true king we got a magic redhead, a king with a flaming sword and if you get knocked we got a smuggler who can bring you fish and onions maybe even a shadow demon Can I offer you some literature on how the Lord of Light has changed my Life?
tumblr_mj5jm6AdcZ1qcngeko4_250.gif

#StannisSet

:salute: