Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear on the old and the new gods, any nikka that ever looked at my set wrong is dead. The Lannisters, the Boltons, that old back stabbing motherfukker with the ugly ass seeds, all dead you hear me. We gonna be on some real murder shyt. I don't give a fukk anymore B. It's going to get real hot out in Westeros B, and I ain't talking about no got damn dragons either. Everybody's going to feel it!

#Northside #Wolfgang #Starkset

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I swear on the old and the new gods any nikka that ever looked at my set wrong is dead. The Lannisters, the Boltons, that old back stabbing motherfukker with the ugly ass seeds, all dead you hear me. We gonna be on some real murder shyt. I don't give a fukk anymore B. It's going to get real hot out in Westeros B, and I ain't talking about no got damn dragons either.
tumblr_lmvdbcnFA71qex3too1_400_large.gif
the only true set that matters, all others are off brand. this year we handing out deaths and L's to other sets that even look at us wrong. So anybody gotta problem get down or laydown.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_lmvdbcnFA71qex3too1_400_large.gif
the only true set that matters, all others are off brand. this year we handing out deaths and L's to other sets that even look at us wrong. So anybody gotta problem get down or laydown.

:patrice:

You can get it too bytch nikka :pacspit:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'd love to see the lord of light try to take my Khaleesi as a sacrifice...the look on Stannis' face when she walks out the flames and has the dragons show those red worshipping tools what a real fire is all about...(this ain't a spoiler or based on anything in the books btw).