Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
nikkas out chea actually repping for the starks, the bloodline still exists? :pachaha:

Although I do admit I have a soft spot for Arya :ehh:

Stannis Baratheon? word? :pachaha:

Pawgleesi run you nikkas ask ol boy who wanted the dragon :mjpls: or ol boy who thought it was a 2 live crew concert when speaking with the queen :mjpls: or ol boy who wanted to steal them dragons in season 2 :mjpls: or any ol boy :mjpls:

curly haired gawdesses, pawgs, dragons, and certified killas :demonic:

#teamkhaleesi

I got love for all you misguided proloteriats though
Cotdamn:damn:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
0eq9.png
You ain't have to hit them over the head by bringing up Grey Weezy, breh. I wasn't even gonna bring up Missy Missandei Elliot. nikkas already mad we're the only set doing Meek Mill numbers
rmh.png
:leostare:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I swear on the old and the new gods any nikka that ever looked at my set wrong is dead. The Lannisters, the Boltons, that old back stabbing motherfukker with the ugly ass seeds, all dead you hear me. We gonna be on some real murder shyt. I don't give a fukk anymore B. It's going to get real hot out in Westeros B, and I ain't talking about no got damn dragons either.

you dont understand how much i just laughed man :russ:

dap aint enough have some rep

im team stannis though :youngsabo:, robb needed more leadership training from ned da gawd. :ufdup:

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
i think i might commit to stark set this season. been a free agent for a while now.
fiddy.gif

I respect the Starks but those nikkas took too many Ls last season
qfp6.png
How you lose a max contract player and a couple other starters and don't reup with new talent?
ay08.png
They better hope the young, up and comers they have (Arya and Bran) turn out to be more Paul George than Danny Granger.

@Soundbwoy @Ari Gold Bawse Y'all rocking with Stannis, doe?
55uo.png
Y'all the Spurs of Westeros. You had the championship wrapped up at the Battle of the Blackwater then let Ray Allen (Tyrion) hit that three in your grill. It was a wrap once Tywin and that fakkit Loras rolled up for game 7
rmh.png

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Nah...no games this year...we outchea for blood...this is the year things turn for the true heroes of this show

#StarkSet #WolfGang #AryaDaAssassin

The North Remembers...we don't forget...we getting revenge and all them backstabbing ass houses gonna get that blood spilled

let's get it!!!!

when is the show finally going to start again!?!?....I'm tired of waiting :to:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
nikkas out chea actually repping for the starks, the bloodline still exists? :pachaha:

Although I do admit I have a soft spot for Arya :ehh:

Stannis Baratheon? word? :pachaha:

Pawgleesi run you nikkas ask ol boy who wanted the dragon :mjpls: or ol boy who thought it was a 2 live crew concert when speaking with the queen :mjpls: or ol boy who wanted to steal them dragons in season 2 :mjpls: or any ol boy :mjpls:

curly haired gawdesses, pawgs, dragons, and certified killas :demonic:

#teamkhaleesi

I got love for all you misguided proloteriats though
My father figure Little-finger is laughing at your vulgar displays if power :scusthov:Guys bragging about dragons , you guys spending your gold on old wives tales, Littlefinger don't even have a castle :heh: Yet he got more gold and battle-plans.