Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
my body ISN'T ready.

my body is still recovering from the red wedding friend.
full

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
0eq9.png
#Starkset?#ByrdGang?#StannisSet? There's even nikkas riding with those wierdo Boltons?

#Targset assemble:damn: @Jax @dem bath salts @Don Drogo I need y'all and all the rest of the fire flame spitters in this thread, representing. I noticed the Lannister contingent is quiet as church mice, doe:mjpls: Y'all better get ready for another season of Ws for Pawgleesi. The dynasty continues, y'all die
dvzy.png

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
#Starkset?#ByrdGang?#StannisSet? There's even nikkas riding with those wierdo Boltons?

#Targset assemble:damn: @Jax @dem bath salts @Don Drogo I need y'all and all the rest of the fire flame spitters in this thread, representing. I noticed the Lannister contingent is quiet as church mice, doe:mjpls: Y'all better get ready for another season of Ws for Pawgleesi. The dynasty continues, y'all die
dvzy.png
0eq9.png
nikkas out here betting against Dragons? Slandering the name of a Beautiful Pawg? c00ns ass nikkas too, we the only set about that diversity life. You see the homie Barry Grey worm Obama a 5 starruh General. I can see the riding with the Starks, I can go for a nice Chinchilla cloak myself, but these other non magical off brand ass houses gotta :camby:

Dragons flying in the sky
Swooping down and soaring high
Mighty wings, so awe inspiring
Always moving, never tiring :wow:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
0eq9.png

dvzy.png

nikkas out chea actually repping for the starks, the bloodline still exists? :pachaha:

Although I do admit I have a soft spot for Arya :ehh:

Stannis Baratheon? word? :pachaha:

Pawgleesi run you nikkas ask ol boy who wanted the dragon :mjpls: or ol boy who thought it was a 2 live crew concert when speaking with the queen :mjpls: or ol boy who wanted to steal them dragons in season 2 :mjpls: or any ol boy :mjpls:

curly haired gawdesses, pawgs, dragons, and certified killas :demonic:

#teamkhaleesi

I got love for all you misguided proloteriats though

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
0eq9.png
nikkas out here betting against Dragons? Slandering the name of a Beautiful Pawg? c00ns ass nikkas too, we the only set about that diversity life. You see the homie Barry Grey worm Obama a 5 starruh General. I can see the riding with the Starks, I can go for a nice Chinchilla cloak myself, but these other non magical off brand ass houses gotta :camby:

Dragons flying in the sky
Swooping down and soaring high
Mighty wings, so awe inspiring
Always moving, never tiring :wow:
0eq9.png
You ain't have to hit them over the head by bringing up Grey Weezy, breh. I wasn't even gonna bring up Missy Missandei Elliot. nikkas already mad we're the only set doing Meek Mill numbers
rmh.png