Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
hold up nah
ib129dfXLrFRQi.png
you have no idea how many pages grrm can write describing the most MEANINGLESS shyt, i wouldn't want you to endure through that
I read that the season 1 book and the show are very similar.

you think i should start from clash of kings instead?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:sadcam: i fukked up

Im going to try just read it from the start
Dont listen to @T-K-G tellin you to skip the first 3. He is literally the only person in the world who would say that

Every page is essential. Need to get all the inner monologue, additional characters, alternate storylines, foreshadowing, prophesies, etc

Wikipedia is not a substitute, not even close. The point of books is to read them, the beauty is in the writing not in a wikipedia summary

Awful advice really by T-K-G, just awful:comeon:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Who would watch a whole season if explanation before they even know if the show is good. A lot of the history is mentioned if you pay attention and I'm sure they still want to give you incentive to actually read the books.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Dont listen to @T-K-G tellin you to skip the first 3. He is literally the only person in the world who would say that

Every page is essential. Need to get all the inner monologue, additional characters, alternate storylines, foreshadowing, prophesies, etc

Wikipedia is not a substitute, not even close. The point of books is to read them, the beauty is in the writing not in a wikipedia summary

Awful advice really by T-K-G, just awful:comeon:
i didn't say the first 3, i told him he could start with a clash of kings if he wanted to
yall listen to this nikka if yall want to :bryan: you really want them to read all them food descriptions huh i see you breh
they dont have the leisure to read em all like us breh :yeshrug: prolly wont even want to seeing as they know what's happened for the most part

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:blessed:
nikkas still gonna take shots at Brandalf and think he's lame til he show up, levitating, wit the
EhDhYMY.png
face

like other nikkas been sayin, it'd be impossible for hbo to provide all that extra shyt in the show and make it not-boring and drawn out

atleast they made the extra stuff for the DVD's so nikkas can fully understand shyt better (although some nikkas think those are spoilers too :what: completely disregarding that HBO made it)

its #TS but that shaq smiley is great

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Who would watch a whole season if explanation before they even know if the show is good. A lot of the history is mentioned if you pay attention and I'm sure they still want to give you incentive to actually read the books.
I just want to make sure I know everything. I need 2 start the book, too. I bought it but never read it.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
i didn't say the first 3, i told him he could start with a clash of kings if he wanted to
yall listen to this nikka if yall want to :bryan: you really want them to read all them food descriptions huh i see you breh
they dont have the leisure to read em all like us breh :yeshrug: prolly wont even want to seeing as they know what's happened for the most part
I read them all after season 3 and enjoyed every page

Book 1 has more foreshadowing and prophecy for the endgame than any other book.

The food stuff is exaggerated, it is almost a meme now. Its a few lines per chapter.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

The food stuff is exaggerated, it is almost a meme now. Its a few lines per chapter.
breh everyone is not gonna enjoy reading as much as you do that's what im getting at :heh: im tryna be realistic dawg not everyone is gonna wanna start back on page one :dead: and the chapters are set up in a POV manner so they could easily just go to specific chapters to catch alot of shyt that isn't explained anywhere else

someone put up a link covering all of the important prophecies you spoke of in great detail in the other thread and you know it :ufdup: there's other ways of going about catching up for them :manny: quick actin like there's only one way

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

How many chapters did you read a day?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:what: You said you watched it on DVD earlier?

how am I gonna watch em on DVD when they're only on Blu Ray

Again, you're another clueless Piss4 stan making things up like u do here. That's what happens when you lie and make up so many stories. You expose yourself yapping about things you have 0 idea about