Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I just want to make sure I know everything. I need 2 start the book, too. I bought it but never read it.
didnt even mean to quote you fam... but read the books definitely... you get ALOT of insight by being in certain peoples inner thoughts... the show gives you better insight on non POV characters though... they go hand in hand imo

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
#LannisterSet bout to use that poisoning as an excuse to shyt on all you pretending fakkits :banderas:

and we got rid of our weakest link :banderas:

what the hell that other incest-kid's name? Yall bout to bow to him while Tywin styles over Westeros :banderas:

either that or we gon take a monumental L :sadcam:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Why is joffrey so crazy?

Not a spoiler, just back story on Joffrey that isn't mentioned on the show:
Joffrey grew up as a spoiled and indulgent child with a cruel streak within him. His father, King Robert, is deeply disappointed with his son and feels little affection for Joffrey. It is also implied that Joffrey craves Robert's respect and approval, and many of his acts are done in an effort to live up to his father's standards.

Once after learning a kitchen cat was pregnant, Joffrey killed the animal and cut open its belly to see the kittens inside. He showed one of the unborn kittens to his father. Robert was so shocked and angry he hit the boy so hard it knocked out two of his baby teeth. Cersei also remarks that Robert would have beaten the boy if she had allowed it. It is also implied Joffrey bullied his younger brother, Tommen.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
#LannisterSet bout to use that poisoning as an excuse to shyt on all you pretending fakkits :banderas:

and we got rid of our weakest link :banderas:

what the hell that other incest-kid's name? Yall bout to bow to him while Tywin styles over Westeros :banderas:

either that or we gon take a monumental L :sadcam:
:hovlaff: we both know it's most likely going to be the latter breh